October 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:49:00 AM More reviews by elizgibb

This product is pretty nice, i have dry/combination skin and this primer works well to smooth the dry flakes I usually get on my nose. However. This stuff is quite thick and takes a bit if work to spread it around the skin. I feel like I have to use more with this product than with other face primers. I use this both with foundation and on its own and it keeps my face looking great all day. All though its thick and moisturizing, it's not super oily either. Loreal also has a "color correcting primer" that I tried out and really evens out your skin. This particular one is just basically to smooth over your skin. The only problems I have with this is the smell! It smells a bit eggy to me and lasts a bit longer than I'd like. Also the pump seems to clog up quite a bit and little hard bits come out of the nozzle. Other than that its a great product, there's lots in the container and its worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by andy5251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros- makes me skin smooth after application. Nice packaging Cons- the price i paid €18.30 in my boots which its not worth it. My skin is oily around an hour or two later. Overall it does little for my oil control i dnt expect the oil to not come through just maybe less and it does a terrible job of keeping my makeup on three hours later my makeup is gone i dunno where lol

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by CranberryCherry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Compared to the Maybeline Baby Skin Pore Eraser, this product will win! However, after wearing this for 6-7 hours, my skin became very oily. Compared to not wearing any primer, my skin would be 10 times worst. Con is it does not last long for very oily skin like me. Pros are it is smooth and silky after applying this. Also, it is easier to apply foundation or BB cream . I'm planning to try Benefit Porefessional.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by P83Wanad

A bit underwhelming. The texture is nice and it glides on the skin really well. The overall effect once I put it on is smoothing and the surface of the skin does look kind of blurred but I'm not sure it has any effect on the duration of the make up. It doesn't really help with smoothing away dry patches either, which is mainly why I bought it for. Bit meh overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by peggy1234

This may be my favorite primer and possibly HG for me. My skin feels perfect and is neither oily or too dry. It seems like the perfect way to start makeup and have it last all day. I use a variety of foundations so I need to see how it performs from one to the next. So far I like it a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Circy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes after reading the reviews for this....But it was horrible for me. It made my skin look terrible. It looked okay in the morning when I put it on but not great. Then through out the day it settled into my pores taking any makeup that I was wearing with it. It also made my wrinkles look worse. Very disappointed because it is pricey and I did had high hopes for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tickledpink2012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didnt like it at all. Clumped out each morning. Did nothing for my oily skin also didnt like that my makeup didnt glide on after using this. Prefer elf over this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Ntnnx

One of the best primers I've used! I considered buying the smashbox primer but I'm so happy I tried this one first! I'm very oily around my T-zone and I mainly use the primer to control the oil production on my nose. This product really helps my skin to stay matte! I use the primer with the Revlon Photoready foundation and Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup and it works wonders! By the end of the day my skin is still even and matte! Highly recommend this product! ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in a 2 for 1 pack with the Photoready Airbrush foundation and I LOVE it!! My foundation stayed on all day and made me look flawless. However, my only issue is that I am 3/4 of the way done it and even though there is still a LOT of product left, it is very hard to pump out, and sometimes I can't get anything out at all. Lame. I also don't think I'd repurchase unless it was in the 2 for 1 pack because its pretty much $20 for that little thing of product alone. Disappointing in the end because I loved it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by munashex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely packing pocket pinching price. It slides on great but when you first pump it out there's always a hard residue left over. Foundation doesn't last any longer but face does feel silky!