April 18, 2014 | 921 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake

Got this as a gwp. This removed eye makeup well, but gentle my a#%!! My eyes are sensitive (from allergies) and this made them burn burn burn! Especially if it got in the inside corner. Take the day off is much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2003 6:26:00 AM More reviews by asianstudent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm all about convenience. So this no-rinse cream is great. No real residue for me (just wipe off with a tissue). I find it to be gentler than the clinique rinse-off eye solvent (which stings my eyes). I got this in a free sample, so the small size is great for toting around. I'm all about beauty-to-go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2003 11:47:00 AM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff has it's pluses and minuses. On the good side, it is gentle and doesn't sting my eyes. And it does eventually remove all my makeup (and I wear waterproof everything). I also like that it's not greasy and doesn't leave a film--too many removers made for eye m/u are pure mineral oil, which I just hate. On the not-so-good side, it takes more rubbing than I'd like to get my m/u off, which I'm sure isn't the greatest for the skin around my eyes. It also creates a film over my contacts that doesn't sting, but fogs my vision (I'm practically blind, so I have to have my contacts in when I take off my m/u or I can't see if it's all gone). I'll finish the bottle, but I'll move on to something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2003 12:08:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gwp, and it's decent, pretty mediocre. I prefer liquid removers, because I dont like the creamy slick residue that it leaves behind because I feel that it prevents my eye cream from being as effectively absorbed. I like lancome bi-facil waay better, but it's so expensive, I just wait for the gwp.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2003 10:51:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

My favourite eye makeup remover is Shiseido's The skincare eye and lip makeup remover, but I have to agree that this Clinique one is really gentle too. Despite the scent, they are almost identical for removing makeup very well and not stinging my eyes. But this is far cheaper than Shiseido's one, it's au$32 for 75ml tube. So, I'll probably stick to this in the future, coz it's nice to use and affordable. RAVE! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2003 11:16:00 PM More reviews by kitkat85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this stuff OK. Received it 2x in GWPs & have used both tubes completely. It's a a fairly gentle, light gel-cream makeup remover. No weird smells or greasy residue left behind. 2 complaints: this remover doesn't take off my eye m/u completely (& I don't use waterproof mascara or hard to take off e/s) & it does seem to slightly irritate my eyes - making them water quite a bit after using it. Overall, OK, but not something I would probably buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2003 7:55:00 AM More reviews by georgiaholt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a freebie. It didn't remove my eyemakeup at all!! Terrible. It's gentle (I have rosacea) enough. But my Cetaphil cleanser does a better job at removing eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

wow amazing. It's a cream remover but no its not greasy at all. It removes all the eye makeup without pulling or tugging at your eyes. I was very impressed I have never used soemthing like this before. I am very happy with this product and a bonus, if you use just the right amount it doesn't sting your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 3:21:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

This is one of the better eye makeup removers I have tried. I received this in a GWP and am quite pleased with it. It has a cream consistency and goes on very gently. It does not make my eyes/eye area red or irritated. I just massage a little of this onto my eye area and remove with a cotton ball. No need to tug or scrub around the eye area. Even though it is a very gentle product, it always thoroughly removed my shadow, liner, and mascara. A winner in my book!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2003 11:43:00 PM More reviews by NoCares67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I could give this less than one lipstick rating, I would. This was terrible. It wasn't gentle in the least, it took a lot of mess and effort to remove the makeup, and it left my skin greasy, my eye bloodshot and my vision blurred. I got this as a sample and promptly threw it out. Such a huge disaster, I can't imagine wasting $15 on an entire tube. Clinique's liquid eyemakeup removers are much, much better.