December 19, 2014 | 996 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really, really wanted to like this product.

My best friend raved about it to no end and it was featured on numerous lists on Pintrest as a "drugstore essential". However, I can't say it was any good for me at all.

I purchased the colour "pink plum". The mousse-like formula was so sheer it hardly gave me any colour at all, and that is a lot to say since I have such fair skin. I tried applying the blush with both my fingers as well as a brush but to no avail. Sadly, the product just isn't pigmented enough.

As for the packaging, I wasn't impressed either. Mostly because the minute you touched the fluffy pillow of blush, it became messy to use. The pan is just too small, and the blush tends to kind of bubble over the sides of the pan.

So although I genuinely wanted this product to work out for me, it sadly did not.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by nrebecca

I was hesistant to try these since I had read so many negative reviews. Many people have said that these really didn't do anything for them, and I did not want to waste my money. I was still curious, and decided to risk it and try it out on my own. It's only around $7.99, so I figured that it wasn't the biggest deal in the world if I didn't like it. I tried "Fresh Pink", and I have to say that I don't think it's that bad. In fact, I wouldn't mind a few more colors! I have a light-medium skin tone, so I found that two layers sometimes works best for me. It's a very natural looking blush, and I find that it is very hard to overapply. Is it the best blush I've ever used? No, not even close, but is it one that I will enjoy for awhile? Absolutely!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by faeriesmak2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have 4 of these and didn't think that they were terrible products. They are quite fun to use and are unique. My issue with them is that all 4 of the blushes that I have changed texture on me within the past month or so. They went from a nice bouncy more memory foam texture to a gummy, gloopy texture. Now that they have changed that have also lost all of their staying power. I used the plum one and by the time I was done applying my makeup the color had vanished! I was surprised as I am quite pale (NW15/20) and the plum color is a very bold and pigmented blush. I will not repurchase these as they went bad VERY quickly and I didn't get much use out of them because of that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Law08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got color plum wine and let me say now I do not like any blush I have to smooth with my fingers! I ONLY use powder HOWEVER this THIS is so fabulous it smooths so easily and softly that it's like using powder! I have already suggested this to ally girlfriends!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great stuff!!!!!!! Really does what it says it feels like a squishy ball in the packaging but melts into skin feeling like a powder lightweight and lasts all day and super-duper cheap lots of plots from nudes to corals to bronzey flushed

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MKOP

I LOVEEEE THIS BLUSH! Really I cant begin to explain how much I love this product, I will always choose cream blushes vs powders. Here is why: Powder blushes I find always are harder for me to apply because I always put too much and I end up looking like a red oompa loompa. With a cream blush such as this product you can blend away or build it up with such ease. Honestly the only thing is that it works better if you apply it to a liquid foundation vs a powder but anything is possible with a little perseverance. The packaging is decent but sometimes its like double dipping and I find little traces of my foundation, I used to use the Almay cream blush which was more of a squeeze action till it was discontinued, but I guess since its supposed to be "bouncy" a tube packaging really wouldn't do the job. HOWEVER don't let that discourage you from trying out this blush, honestly you wont regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Missilery

I really love this! I have it in two shades and may very well pick up a third or fourth in the near future. The formula is smooth and airy and stays in place through the entire workday. It's pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way and is still buildable. I think my only complaint would be that you're forced to use your fingers because a brush just doesn't seem able to pick it up and having long nails I tend to catch a bit of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

This product isn't bad, it's fun to play with and all but I have a hard time getting colour onto my finger to apply it. I almost have to scoop it out to get some. But once I do get it on it has a nice natural looking finish and it does last most of the day. Will I buy it again? Probably not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! I have it in two colours, Orchid Hush & Fresh pink. Both offer nice colour payoff, have a nice creamy texture and last all day. An HG cream blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best blush ever!