July 29, 2014 | 1937 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this product. Although the colour was pretty when applied, it was hard to apply and the makeup got dirty VERY easily! I wouldn't buy it again. :/

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarievt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I find it very difficult to apply this makeup. The strange texture doesn't allow pigmentation to get onto my brush, but it definitely likes to stick to my fingers (eg still not on my face). It leaves the application area strangely tacky. Perhaps the color is simply to close to my skin tone (Candy Coral), but I can't see it, no matter how much I try to put on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful creme blush. Easy to apply with your fingers, this blush is a dream! It lasts forever, I have been using the same pan for a year now, and still haven't run out. The blush looks so natural, yet it brings out my cheeks. My one complaint is that after a few months, the blush lost the original bouncy texture it came in. It was so fun to poke in the packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, what a stupid concept for a product. I'll admit I thought the whole "bouncy" texture was amusing and cute when I first bought this, but it not practical! I can barely pick up any product when I use a brush, and using fingers isn't much easier. This is so weird to blend... the consistency is jelly-silicone-y and it applies as a kind of smear of shimmer/color.
While in the (extremely cheap) packaging, the product tends to pick up little dust and particles very easily.
This blush is currently residing in my trash bin, I don't think it's even worth gifting to someone...
Make your life easier and if you want to try something different from powder blushes, just opt for a true cream blush, not this junk.
"Ugh" is how I would generally sum up my thoughts about this whole bouncy blush line.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Mommy818

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall I like this blush, It has a unique texture. The packaging is rather small. I have the peach satin and I love the color, it looks bright but sheers out to a nice natural flush. I tried using a brush with this and could not get any to stick. I have to just pat my fingers on it and tap it/blend it. I have a feeling that it could dry out, and will become harder to use as time goes on. If that does happen I will not re-purchase this. For $6, I think its a good deal and I hope it lasts me awhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by EmilyTaylor1216

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased these blushes after seeing one of my favorite Youtubers use it in a video. I bought three of them, all from ulta. I have fairly light colored skin, so when I use blush, I like it to be more of a subtle glow instead of a very obvious color on my cheeks. These blushes are perfect for what I'm looking for! They feel very nice on the skin, and blend incredibly well! I feel that you could go as sheer and glowy as you like or as intense as you like. I like to go back over mine with my Covergirl cheeksters just to help set it in and add to the color. These blushes are great for any skin tone as they range from pinks to reds to some purple and even some more orange. But when I bought my first one, I was kinda excited to see it "bounce" but when I poked the round blush, it created a very ugly hole type thing...not very bouncy;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by lexi477

I purchased this blush in the colour 05 freah pink and am very happy with my purchase. It not only is true to its claim of being lightweight like a powder but also gave my skin a fresh healthy glow. I love the texture too , nothing negitive to say about this , though I wish the price was a bit cheaper .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This is a decent product if u can get past the confusion of it being a cream based blush in texture. It feels and acts more like a foundation because it is very thick. It does apply to your cheeks like a normal blush would but you have to press a little harder for it to go onto your brush. I cant figure out another way to apply it other then what I already know. The colors are very nice and it is super long lasting on the face but I will stay with a normal blush in the pan.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Madihudson

I only own one Bouncy blush but judging by the other reviews, maybe I got a defective one? Anyways, my review on this is not the best. I was extremely excited to get my hands on a Bouncy blush and once I did, I couldn't. Sounds weird, huh? I went to Ulta, only to find that they weren't sealed so tons of people just wanted to feel the "bouncy" texture but not buy the actual product. It took me weeks to find an untouched blush. Once I did, I got it in "Pink Plum 40" and I have to admit, the bouncy texture is really fun to feel. The pigmentation is great but when blended on the face, there's absolutely no color. Maybe because I got a light color and I have tanner skin but far as blending goes, it's very easy to blend. Once you've the product for a good couple months, the texture begins to flatten and it's no longer bouncy. However I will be repurchasing this product in a different color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I bought this in peach satin and I love it. Its great as a base for your blush. Very long lasting and pigmented.