October 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MKOP

I LOVEEEE THIS BLUSH! Really I cant begin to explain how much I love this product, I will always choose cream blushes vs powders. Here is why: Powder blushes I find always are harder for me to apply because I always put too much and I end up looking like a red oompa loompa. With a cream blush such as this product you can blend away or build it up with such ease. Honestly the only thing is that it works better if you apply it to a liquid foundation vs a powder but anything is possible with a little perseverance. The packaging is decent but sometimes its like double dipping and I find little traces of my foundation, I used to use the Almay cream blush which was more of a squeeze action till it was discontinued, but I guess since its supposed to be "bouncy" a tube packaging really wouldn't do the job. HOWEVER don't let that discourage you from trying out this blush, honestly you wont regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Missilery

I really love this! I have it in two shades and may very well pick up a third or fourth in the near future. The formula is smooth and airy and stays in place through the entire workday. It's pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way and is still buildable. I think my only complaint would be that you're forced to use your fingers because a brush just doesn't seem able to pick it up and having long nails I tend to catch a bit of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

This product isn't bad, it's fun to play with and all but I have a hard time getting colour onto my finger to apply it. I almost have to scoop it out to get some. But once I do get it on it has a nice natural looking finish and it does last most of the day. Will I buy it again? Probably not.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by TheCuteLittleBeautyBlog

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! I have it in two colours, Orchid Hush & Fresh pink. Both offer nice colour payoff, have a nice creamy texture and last all day. An HG cream blush!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best blush ever!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by rachelmacfarlanexo

I bought this on sale to give it a try. I have the shade pink frosting and it's okay. I have a hard time blending it over my foundation and wears off throughout the day. I won't repurchase but I will use it until its finished. It's an okay blush, just not for me

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by anathedisneygirl

I got this blush in Hot Tamale and I absolutely love it. i found about this about Adelaine (a youtube makeup guru) and I see why she loves it so much. The blush is creamy and goes on like powder. I use my finger and just blend it from there. You do have to be careful as to how much product you get on your finger and how you blend, though. And the packaging is super cute! It's tempting to squish the bounciness(x

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Jasperla

I really wanted to love this inexpensive cream blush but it just didn't work for me. It would look flakey caked on when i applied it with my fingers, and streaky when when i tried with a stippling brush. My friend has the same product and oily skin and she adores it though. Not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't really like this product. Although the colour was pretty when applied, it was hard to apply and the makeup got dirty VERY easily! I wouldn't buy it again. :/

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by hannahmarievt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I find it very difficult to apply this makeup. The strange texture doesn't allow pigmentation to get onto my brush, but it definitely likes to stick to my fingers (eg still not on my face). It leaves the application area strangely tacky. Perhaps the color is simply to close to my skin tone (Candy Coral), but I can't see it, no matter how much I try to put on.