November 22, 2014 | 1716 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:10:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this even though it is in the pricey side. I got it as a sample when I was a bit iffy and wanted to make sure that I was making the right decision. The sales assistant told me you can use it as a hair treatment as well and that convinced me enough to buy the full tub, because I don't have dry skin really and didn't need it just as a skin moisturiser. I love anything rose flavoured or scented so it was kind of a no brainer for me :) plus I am a big time fan of lush and this is one of my favourite products of theirs. I've had the tub for a couple months now and I still have heaps left!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by loverbug2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the way my skin feels after using this but it smells like beer to me! Icky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

This is my favorite scent in the world!!! Creamy rose candy in a jar. I use it as a lotion and as a hair leave in and the smell sticks around for hours, also leaving hair and skin nice and smooth. A little goes a long way so one pot will probably last three months easy for me. I will buy over and over

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by keishanicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a rose fan but like this scent. Wish it was in a bottle and cheaper. Love how it makes my skin feels.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am still on the fence whether or not I like the scent. I probably could grow to love it if I use it everyday. It last a long time. I don't like the packaging and I don't like the cost, but it does soften the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by wiwy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product! It doesn't smell like typical rose (that smell makes me sick), but a less powdery sweeter rose. It hydrates the skin really well and I never need to use body lotion when I get out of the shower. You don't need much each time and it lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the feel, HATE the smell! This reminds me of something old ladies wear to church on a Sunday morning! My lovely BF gifted me this for Valentines Day this year (awww he's so thoughtful). I hate the smell but wow my skin feels FANTASTIC after using this. A little goes a long way so while it's expensive it should last you aaaaages.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by xanshadowgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was recommended to me by the Lush girl as part of a three step routine. I was skeptical as I had been constantly plagued by itchy dry skin even before winter started as my legs always dry out even using a ton of lotion. Anyways I only bought steps 1 & 2 due to my budget this was step 2. After step 1 Dreamwash my skin felt soothed and I lost the urge to itch almost completely. Though I did feel like it left behind a residue that was probably supposed to be a primer for it's companion Dreamcream which was recommended as step 3. But who knows anyways Ro's Body Conditioner took care of that filmy feeling for me. I put it on and left it on for about a minute before rinsing off like I was told. But I don't think anything rinsed off I think my skin sucked it all up. I felt great my skin felt like it had one of my old thirty minute long moisturizing routines for only a minute and it's ten hours later and I still don't have the urge to itch! I'll probably go back for the Dreamcream for my really bad days when I can't hop in the shower but for now but for now I declare victory over my dry skin! HUZZAH!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried a smaller tub that came in one of the holiday sets and I fell in love. I like how convenient it is to use...at the end of shower. I just brush off excess water and condition my body with this and blot dry with a towel after. I get lazy when it comes to moisturzing my body so this product works well for me because it is part of my shower routine. this gives supple moisture but sometimes I do feel the need to touch up my elbows and knees out of the shower. The thing I like about this is that I can use it on damp skin or dry skin. I like the smell too...but I can see that it is not for everyone. My almost 5 year old loves this too! I had to get her a big tub of it and she is so happy to call it her own :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by harmonyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

OMG this product is amazing!! my partner and i use it as a moisteriser once we have showered and just lightly pat dried so your still damp them rub it all over and omg it feels amazing and smells like happy! my skin feels moisterised and soft i thourt it may feel oily with not washing it off but its not its justlike silk.its smell well its so strong when you first put it on but slowly wears down over the day.i dont wear perfume wen i have this on. the rose jam smell cannot be explained it just has to be smelt.its not that yuckky musty smell it smells edible lol. the price is exy but so worth it. am going to get more it is a definate keeper!