November 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Liquid - Revlon - PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

rated 1 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by redwatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Definitely do not recommend this foundation - it is very oily and as people have said will melt off your face after only a few hours. Too much comes out of the pump and it slides over the face making it very hard to apply evenly.
I honestly believe it is the cause of my recent skin problems, making me break out more frequently. It also accentuates any dry patches on the skin (albeit like a lot of foundations) so cannot see it as being a suitable foundation for any skin types.
I bought the lightest shade and yet it looks quite cakey when I compare it to my neck.

If you want to buy Revlon, check out their Colorstay foundation - it is much, much better!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have no problem with this foundation. You must be careful not to pump too much out! I have dry skin, I use a moisturizer and primer before applying this foundation. I have had problems with it looking cakey, and not well blended but I solved this by applying the foundation with a barely damp sponge. It applies beautifully, but you must blend well! I do have a problem with it settling into a few larger pores, and to avoid this I blend the hell out of it! Works well, I am going to buy a darker shade for spring/summer. I have Shell right now and it's fairly light, almost but not quite, too light for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst foundation I've ever used. It's so thick and gross feeling on the skin. After a few hours it starts to literally melt and go into the cracks of your skin, highlighting ever single imperfection on your face. It makes my skin so oily/greasy. I was so disappointed. I've never seen my skin look so horrible. I don't recommend this foundation to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sweets0002

This product should have shades for darker skin tones. The darkest I have seen is Caramel and thats still very light. Anyways, the packaging is OK, however the pump gives too much foundation on one go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by rq_correa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm totally in love with this foundation. My color is Nude. It blends really well if you act quickly with your fingers. It erased me pores! How come is that possible? Beautiful! Like other people said, try to pump less than you think you're gonna need. Way to go, Revlon!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Senggi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First time i try this foundation on my hand, it was soooo goood.. it's flawless, easy to blend and good covering and the color was so fit with my hand (i buy golden beige color and my skin tone is NC35).. i use this to some place that kinda hot (it's a tropical weather here, so u know how hot is here).. first time i put this foundation it was so good like when i try this.. BUT.. after 2-3 hours it's become white cast around my T zone and greasy.. my face looks like wearing mask and if i'm not using moisturizer before use this foundation, my face will full with glitter and makes me look like Edward Cullen under the sun.. seriously.. after i give some powder after that, it's gettin better..
tomorrow after that, i used again this foundation (just want to make sure if this foundation was not that bad).. few hours later, i get sweat and i'm shock what happen with this foundation.. IT'S MELTED!!!! it's flowed around my face and specially on my neck!!! omg it's such a nightmare and i was so freak out!
and the package was sooooo annoying.. when u press it too hard, it will flow out and wasted.. u had to press it extra slow..

my advice if u already buy this product, use this in a cold weather, so it will not melt.. better if u had a normal to dry skin.. and use some finishing powder after use matte powder.. and DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR POWDER WHEN U USE THIS PRODUCT.. seriously.. u'll need this..

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by ylopez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just put it back on the shelf.... But if you feel compelled to try it out be aware that
1. a 'normal' press to the cap will release a crazy amount of mousse
2. it dries very quickly and becomes almost impossible to blend
3. If you have normal to lightly dry skin, it will make your skin feel extra dry
4. it might look cakey and feel like you're wearing tons of makeup
5. you will sparkle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I dont even know what to say about all these negative reviews except none of these problems anyone else is running into have been the same for me. Firstly, making sure you shake the can to stop seperation before applying is really important. Secondly you want to squirt a SMALL amount on the back of hand dont apply directly face. You want to use a brush and apply with small circular motions like a real airbrush machine would apply the foundation. I like Urban Decay Optical Blurring foundation brush. This is similar in coverage to Dior Skinflash in my opinion except Dior is more dewy this is a natural skin finish. I think this is a great foundation for the price for someone with already decent skin who wants to perfect it and have it look as nautral as possible. I am 040 Natural Beige and it blends perfect, comparable to MAC NC 25. Nice netural undertones that lean more to the cool side.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by missy0150

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I normally don't write reviews, but this product really sucks from every perspective. :( Worst foundation I've ever used ( probably out of 30 different foundation/BB creams) . First of all, it has so much glitters, it makes you glow like vampires from the movie twlight. It's super drying ( I have comb skin), my face is peeling off right now. It smells horrible, it does fade away after 30 mins or so. It dries up really fast, hard to blend. Dispenser puts out way too much product. And it's not even cheap ( 20 bucks after tax). It will go back to the store asap.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by JenniferJMK

I have read several negative reviews of this product, but I have been fairly pleased with my purchase. I have acne prone/fair/combination skin. There are a few "tricks" to using this product, and I wouldn't recommend it to an inexperienced foundation user.

1. Give the bottle a few little shakes before using or it can come out runny.
2. Pump onto a folded up tissue...pump less than you think you will need. Then use clean fingertips or sponge to apply. A little goes a long way.
3. Apply very quickly, or it can difficult to blend.
4. Apply a second layer to problem areas by lightly dabbing on, then gently blending out.
5. Finish was a loose matte powder...or your gonna sparkle.

It takes a little getting use to, but once you get the hang of using this foundation it really is awesome. It does smell bad, but the odor doesn't linger. My biggest con to this product is the waste factor...you do waste more than you use. One bottle only lasted about a month with daily wear, but I could have gotten longer out of it if I would have been more careful with the pump.