August 1, 2014 | 1288 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by leleredbull

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are my favorite eyeshadows ever! I didn't think I'd like the cream formula, but I have no problems applying them at all. And they really do stay on all day and do not budge! You dont even need a primer. I have very oily eyelids and this is the ONLY eyeshadow that does not crease. I used to only use Urban Decay, but these are way cheaper and work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by SallyB20

when I first heard about these cream eyeshades I was like oh no I do not do cream eyeshades!!! due to bad experience in the past but from reviews on YouTube I was like I have to get me one and try it out. so long story short I purchased it and I loved it!!!!! its very smooth to apply on the eyelid I rather use my index finger than a brush to give it a natural look and blend it through. it can also be used for a eyeshade base works great doesn't make your eyelids look all weird and wrinkly. I would purchase this again and again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by SwampTea

I HATE this product, I was so happy to get this product because I heard so many great reviews. I bought six colors and all of them applied patchy and creased like crazy !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Its a 'summer, beach, bronze' kind of colour. The one which models like to wear on magazines and they'll title it 'Bronze Goddess' or something..? Haha! Anyway, It's creamy and has a nice colour payoff. What's not to like? ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by akharri785

As others have mentioned, these are pretty much dead on dupes for MAC's Paint Pots. I really love the color of this, as it's a perfect and smooth bronze with a hint of sheen. I like the simple glass pot packaging as well. And the price is not steep so it's not too much of a loss if you want to give them a try and they don't work out. However, it seems to apply best with a finger rather than any of my brushes, and I don't generally like to use my fingers for application. Additionally, if you have oily eyelids like me, these will probably end up in your crease after two hours or so. I love the consistency and finish of cream shadows but I should just give up trying to make them work. Unfortunately, no matter what brand (drugstore or department) of cream shadow I use, they never stay put. I was more optimistic with this one since it promised prolonged wear, but nope, it's staying power is the same as the rest. I used my faithful Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer with these and they still did't work for me. So if you're a gal with oily lids, trying to find a lasting cream shadow, the search continues.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second Color Tattoo product in On & On Bronze (not sure why they are called different names in different countries since they are essentially the same colour)...

I really like this - for all year round. I have the colour Permanent Taupe which I often wear together with On & on Bronze ie. taupe first, bronze on top however even on its own, they are both really long lasting, waterproof & good quality cream-gel e/shadows.

Would recommend this colour in a heartbeat with no odour, well priced & great colour, you really cannot go wrong!.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Chalk me up on the side raving about Bad to the Bronze. I liked most of the other Colour Tattoo shadows, but this one is even better. It's slightly more gel-like than the other ones I've bought with a little more slip, but applying is super easy - I prefer a fingertip - and it sheers out beautifully, but only when you want it to. The colour is maybe two or three shades lighter than MAC's Bronze powder eyeshadow. It is a great pair when used on the lid with Bronze in the crease.

There's a lot of product so I will likely never need to buy it again, but I would. It's probably the best Colour Tattoo currently available.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this product. I tend to use this more on its on then as a base but it still looks really nice. It literally lasts 24 hours. And it is also waterproof, which is amazing. This is the perfect base/shadow for summer. It's also not very expensive because mine has lasted me for 2 months after using it almost every single day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Believe13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like Maybelline's Tattoo Eye Shadows. I own the pink, golden and bronze eyeshadows and I absolutely adore them. They can be use for everyday, since the colors aren't too overwhelming. The texture of the product is very smooth, so it is very easy to work with them. They have a great pigmentation and they last long, even without primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMyDay2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I think this is one of those products everyone would love/suit. This is one of my most-worn eyeshadows and I own quite a lot, so that says something.

It's a cool toned shimmery, brown, almost a grayish brown. It comes in a jar and I just apply this with my fingers(rather than a brush). The jar has the exact same size as MAC paintpots, but MAC paintpots are completely filled, this one is not, but who cares!

It's called a color tattoo, so obviously, this stays on all day. I still use TF shadow insurance but can still crease sometimes, especially when I use too much for better pigmenation or when worn on it's own. The formula is still very blendable, and really pretty when used with different eyeshadow combo's.

DEFINITELY REBUY!