October 1, 2014 | 1826 users online

Lips - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter in Sugar Plum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by CET13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great product. Love the cute packaging, love the color, love the texture...an all around winner. I lean towards the cool side of things skin tone speaking, and this is really flattering againts my fair/medium cool skin. I like to mix it with Buxom Princess lip gloss, because it is a bit dark for my liking on its own, and that combination is really lovely. I have a hard time finding lip products that look natural but that actually show up and provide some attractive enhancement to my look, and this really fits the bill. I had a coupon, plus it was on sale at Target, so I think I paid around $4....and I'd pay full price next time for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by spunkha

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sugar plum is a mauvey plum and it appears on my lips as a pretty MLBB kinda look because i am an nc25 with very pigmented lips. this color pulls pretty warm on me and for tt reason i consider this a pretty universal color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is probably my favorite lip butter. I also like Pink Truffle and Red Velvet, but find myself wearing this a lot more than the others. I'm really pale with freckles, blue eyes, and red hair. My lips are naturally very pigmented. This color mimics my natural lip color, but gives them a little bit of oomph. It is sheer, and it's not long wearing, but once the shine is gone, I'm left with a very nice stain. I don't feel like I need to reapply very often because of the staining effect. You can layer this quite easily as well to get more of a full-on-in-your-face plum color. Just apply, blot, apply again, blot, and apply once more. It's a beautiful color, very versatile, and comfortable to wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

The only lip butter I would repurchase. Beautiful colour. Soft mauve-y rose? Very cute

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love, this color on me!!! (I put a pic up of it on me) It's really pretty on my fair skin...it's the perfect berry! I would highly recommend this if your fair like me and want a beautiful berry color. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by SoldierEverdeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HALLELUJAH!!! I am starting to get into the craze of Revlon Lip Butters. This was my first color, and I was thoroughly impressed. They are a lipstick-gloss-balm sort of thing, and the colors are GREAT. Sugar Plum is a warm, pink-toned plum, and fairly sheer. The perfect MLBB shade for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by alleycats3003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. Sugar plum is a "my-lips-but-better" kinda shade for me, and it really helps me look more alive and less tired. It is so easy to apply, and the colour is easily buildable. I usually use about 2 swipes of this for the right amount of colour. It's not heavy or sticky at all. It's just like wearing a tinted lip balm :) My only gripe would be the packaging. I don't like how the bottom portion is so thin, which makes it hard to grab on to when I'm trying to open the tube. And I disagree with the reviewers who say the packaging looks classy. I'm not a fan of the quilted-cover cap. But I honestly don't really care about the packaging at all since this product is so amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on the other shades (I've heard that Watsons/John Little has a 20% off promotion on all Revlon products).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dry chapped lips and generally don't wear lipsticks as they would emphasis my dry lips. I have no problem with this product, doesn't dry out my lips at all! Would definitely recommend this.

I have pigmented lips and this colour complements my complexion, really liked the plumy colour. There is no shimmer and its a sheer lipstick. Colour is buildable.

Packaging is very pretty and sturdy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Sockknitter

I have been searching for a good, MLBB, everyday pink-mauve lippie. I wanted no brown tinge as every pink-brown lipstick turns orange or brick on me (i.e., NARS DV, MAC Cosmo, Revlon Pink Truffle, etc). I was considering purchasing NARS Damage or MAC Syrup again until I read the reviews for this. I LOVE it!! It has no shimmer, and is a lovely, plummy, pinky mauve. Perfect...exactly what I was searching for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

This review is NOT based on the quality of the Revlon Lip Butter, but rather for the colour Sugar Plum.
I really love Pink Truffle from the Lip Butter line, but the time I got to enjoy that colour was limited since I lost it after about 3 weeks...Massive Sigh...
I started to lose interest in my Lip Butters, I've haven't got to try all the ones I have yet, but one day I just plucked Sugar Plum out of the draw and just apply it on.
I think I love this colour more then Pink Truffle! I honestly don't miss Pink Truffle since I tried Sugar Plum.
This is a sheer plum colour, but on my lips its just a MLBB colour. I have pigmented lips, and this colour is perfect!
I just found out that Revlon Lip Butters are finally available in Australia, but the the price tag of $21.95AUD, are they serious?