Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an excellent drugstore concealer. Though, it's not holy grail status. The coverage is just light to medium, very blendable, no creasing (on me, but it did on some of my clients). Overall, it is a good concealer & I will keep repurchasing it just because it's affordable & a good product all-in-all. I'm just not a fan of the sponge applicator for hygiene reasons.

This concealer was an okay product for me nothing to hit home about though, it did okay at covering my dark circles. The coverage is sheer and seemed to have a yellow tone to it which made the dark circles seem worse in a way. You cannot use the sponge applicator on the top to blend out the concealer so I would just swipe and use my fingers to blend. It was pretty good with blending. It felt a little thin and a tad bit oily but that can be fixed with a setting powder. After a few hours it needed a touch up.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this concealer!!! I've repurchased it about 10 times already. Is so easy to blend out and it covers blemishes and under eye circles so beautifully. I find that it also last longer than some of the drugstore concealers i have tried before. The only thing I am not too crazy about is the sponge applicator.. there is really no way of washing it and I feel it soaks up a lot of the product. Is not good if you plan on using it as a blending tool. I usually rip off the sponge and apply the product with my fingers or a brush. :)

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!
One of the best drugstore concealer's, definitely.
It's creamy & good packaging.
And it's just sooo cute <3
But they should sell this one in more countries.

from Sweden, 14.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For sure one of my all time, favorite under eye concealers, no wonder why so many beauty bloggers love it. It has a blendable and creamy texture, it's not by any means cakey or drying. I like to blend it with my fingers and just pat until it blends seamlessly.
I have really purple under eyes and a few green/blue veins, and it definitely does a good job concealing them, you can also put a very thin second layer if needed without it looking cakey. I do like to pack a bit of highlighting concealer on top just for a brighter look.
I have repurchased it so many times, have it in medium and light and I would continue to buy it again and again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this under my eyes, on my chin and around my nose and it's a fine concealer. Covers enough, without getting cakey, doesn't creep into fine lines. I'm NC20-25 and I use 22 Beige Rose (French version). Will not re-buy, because it's not for sale here in NL and there are easier to get concealers available with a wider colour range.

I absolutely love this product, I always go back to it. It's great if I just want to run to the store or go to school and not look as tired as I really am. But it is also great when I am doing a shoot or out on a date and need a full contour & use it as my highligher. It's not the only concelear I use but definitely a top fave of mine. I do also add sometimes a yellow dark circle eraser under from KIKO to help brighten some more. I use it in the shade Neutralizer and normally I am a NC35 at MAC and W5 TrueMatch if that helps

It's an alright concealer for me. Unfortunately, I can no longer wear this due to recent allergic reactions caused by this product. My left eye had become swollen and raw. Quite uncomfortable.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My skin is generally oily with a few dry patches. One of them happens to be the area around my eyes. This is one of the only concealers I have found that does not emphasize the dryness under my eyes. I used to hate the sponge applicator, but now I find that I like how it spreads out the product. The concealer blends super well and brightens my entire complexion. As someone who tends to get very little sleep and has obnoxious under-eye circles, I recommend this product!

I like the sponge it helps with the application putting in the areas needed. I think things like the stick applicators over due the amount of concealer & waste it. It also blends out pretty easy make sure to buy a setting powder.

Video Reviews & Tutorials