December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Spark2012

This blush is lovely! I have an odd skin tone (pink undertones, but still warm) and this blush suits it perfectly! You can also use the 2 light tones all over the face, the 2 darker tones as eyeshadow, and the lightest shade as highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SanjaFika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I want to preface this review by telling everyone that i have owned (at some time) every Benefit box powder - Dandelion, Coralista etc. Hervana is the only blush that i kept to myself and I wouldnt dream of putting it on my swap list, giving it away or God forbid end up losing it! That being said - its really difficult to describe the shade itself! Its a mix of peachy-pinky-bronzy shades that blend together into a wonderfull blushing flush! If blended correctly this blush looks completely natural - just as if i am turning red from the inside (in a good way though!). Whats even more impressive is the fact that the mini brush it comes with is acctually usable! I dont remember the last time i used the applicators that come with my makeup items so this is a definite plus.
Bottom line - Hervana has redeemed my faith in Benefit and i would surely buy it again!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by RiceBunnyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chinese, NC30 during summer/spring, medium to yellow skin tone

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush from Benefit. I own only 3 (including Hervana). I have used Dandelion and Bela Bamba. Dandelion looked nice during winter, but i now use it as a highlighter. Bella Bamba was far too shimmery and powdery. But then.. I MET HERVANA! it is legit a good karma powder! the shade looked a bit light when i swatch it with my finger, but with a brush.. BOOM! in your face, a cute flirty pink colour, perfect for spring and summer! i love this colour! its probably my holy grail blush - replacing my stila make me blush blush. Id would defenitly buy this again when i run out of it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by oczko160

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im MAC NW15 and I have cool complexion. I love all blushes that are cool toned - and coold pinks are right up my alley. I'm fan of Benefit blusehs - I want all of them!! Benefit blushes (in Poland) are on the pricier side - comparable to MAC and Bobbi Brown. I bought last one in Sephora the day it came out in Poland - and I'm in love with it. It's perfect cool blush, came out beautifully on my skintone. I have dry skin and I have no problem with it. It's definetly buildable, but with just one swipe I have beautiful color on my cheeks. The smell doesn't bother me - I actually really like it (Even though I don't smell it on me after I put it on). It lasts me a good 6 hours without touch-ups. I like the new packaging - with the mirror and the top attached to the box. I really like Hervana. I probably will never run out if it (I have loooads of blushes - they are my weakness) and the box it's pretty big (even though they decreased the size of thier blushes) - but if I'd loose it for example - then I'd definetly would repurchase it.
Next one I wanna buy is Bella Bamba - but Im scared it may be too warm for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, yellow undertones.

I have worked and swapped my way thru all the Benefit blushes (except Sugarbomb tbd), and basically was just ok w/ them. And then I met Hervana...

Beautiful pink flush.. my go to spring blush right now! I'm debating if I still want to contour w/ Nars Zen, but they don't seem to clash at all. Nars Zen along from the back face to under cheekbones, and Benefit Hervana from cheeks back to face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a pale pink blush for a while, so I saw this one in Sephora a few days after it was released, and I decided to give it a try. I have no complaints about the color, it is a cool toned light pink. I didn't find any issues with pigmentation, but I am very pale skinned. The wear is good too, I have really dry skin, so most blushes last at least six hours on me. The brush that comes with it isn't the best, I just gave it away. The box is a little bit difficult sometimes, I accidentally dug into the blush more than once because one of the flaps was on the inside. Also, I think the blush sits too deep in the box, but that is just my personal preference. The blush itself has a scent, apparently all of the Benefit boxed blushes do, but this is the first one I've used so I can't speak to that. Anyway, the scent doesn't really transfer onto the skin, so I think unless someone's skin was really sensitive, this wouldn't cause any problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by bluefrog1323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush ever! I love how the different colors combine and how it leaves a beautiful color on my skin. It doesn't leave my face oily either

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this product pretty well. The swirl of colors gives you a very pretty flush of pink, but it might make you look like a clown if you put too much on (which is very easy to do because of the awkwardly shaped brush) It's a little ridiculous for $30, so I would not buy this again. The packaging is cute with the mirror, but the ends do get raggedy easily. It smells kind of floral and fruity, not too overpowering. If you put this on right, you get this AMAZING look. I think this is a pretty good product, but it's a little over rated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by latifa11

my favorite blush ever!
i have pink undertones so i usually stay away from blushes in general as they all tend to make me toooo pink
but this is the only blush i actually liked!
it gives a beautiful subtle flush of color which can be buildable if you like that
even the brush it comes with is pretty usable
the packaging is the typical benefit box so it just depends if you like that
definitely gonna keep repurchasing this
it probably wont show up on dark skin tones
and if youre looking for a blush which is daring, this probably isnt the best

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by HaNNaHuLLaBaLoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Result? Very sheer for an odd-looking swirling blusher. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with the 4-swirly shades, but upon applying it on cheeks, it's sweet enough if u want to achieve a very sheer & natural flush. Definitely my fave after bella-bamba!