October 21, 2014 | 1609 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by oczko160

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im MAC NW15 and I have cool complexion. I love all blushes that are cool toned - and coold pinks are right up my alley. I'm fan of Benefit blusehs - I want all of them!! Benefit blushes (in Poland) are on the pricier side - comparable to MAC and Bobbi Brown. I bought last one in Sephora the day it came out in Poland - and I'm in love with it. It's perfect cool blush, came out beautifully on my skintone. I have dry skin and I have no problem with it. It's definetly buildable, but with just one swipe I have beautiful color on my cheeks. The smell doesn't bother me - I actually really like it (Even though I don't smell it on me after I put it on). It lasts me a good 6 hours without touch-ups. I like the new packaging - with the mirror and the top attached to the box. I really like Hervana. I probably will never run out if it (I have loooads of blushes - they are my weakness) and the box it's pretty big (even though they decreased the size of thier blushes) - but if I'd loose it for example - then I'd definetly would repurchase it.
Next one I wanna buy is Bella Bamba - but Im scared it may be too warm for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese, yellow undertones.

I have worked and swapped my way thru all the Benefit blushes (except Sugarbomb tbd), and basically was just ok w/ them. And then I met Hervana...

Beautiful pink flush.. my go to spring blush right now! I'm debating if I still want to contour w/ Nars Zen, but they don't seem to clash at all. Nars Zen along from the back face to under cheekbones, and Benefit Hervana from cheeks back to face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for a pale pink blush for a while, so I saw this one in Sephora a few days after it was released, and I decided to give it a try. I have no complaints about the color, it is a cool toned light pink. I didn't find any issues with pigmentation, but I am very pale skinned. The wear is good too, I have really dry skin, so most blushes last at least six hours on me. The brush that comes with it isn't the best, I just gave it away. The box is a little bit difficult sometimes, I accidentally dug into the blush more than once because one of the flaps was on the inside. Also, I think the blush sits too deep in the box, but that is just my personal preference. The blush itself has a scent, apparently all of the Benefit boxed blushes do, but this is the first one I've used so I can't speak to that. Anyway, the scent doesn't really transfer onto the skin, so I think unless someone's skin was really sensitive, this wouldn't cause any problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by bluefrog1323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush ever! I love how the different colors combine and how it leaves a beautiful color on my skin. It doesn't leave my face oily either

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this product pretty well. The swirl of colors gives you a very pretty flush of pink, but it might make you look like a clown if you put too much on (which is very easy to do because of the awkwardly shaped brush) It's a little ridiculous for $30, so I would not buy this again. The packaging is cute with the mirror, but the ends do get raggedy easily. It smells kind of floral and fruity, not too overpowering. If you put this on right, you get this AMAZING look. I think this is a pretty good product, but it's a little over rated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by latifa11

my favorite blush ever!
i have pink undertones so i usually stay away from blushes in general as they all tend to make me toooo pink
but this is the only blush i actually liked!
it gives a beautiful subtle flush of color which can be buildable if you like that
even the brush it comes with is pretty usable
the packaging is the typical benefit box so it just depends if you like that
definitely gonna keep repurchasing this
it probably wont show up on dark skin tones
and if youre looking for a blush which is daring, this probably isnt the best

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by HaNNaHuLLaBaLoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Result? Very sheer for an odd-looking swirling blusher. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with the 4-swirly shades, but upon applying it on cheeks, it's sweet enough if u want to achieve a very sheer & natural flush. Definitely my fave after bella-bamba!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by wickedradjess

I kind of have an obsession with the Benefit blushes so trying this was a must for me. I thought that it would look odd because of the purple in but it really is an amazing pink blush. Very bright and rosy. I would like to say that you shouldn't let the Benefit ladies put the blush on for you. They do too much of everything. Applying it yourself would be best.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by leahw13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't sure if this would show up on my slightly darker toned skin, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on. I'm not exactly sure how to describe the color, but I'd say it's a rosy/plum pink with cooler undertones. Compared to Sugarbomb, I'd say it's a lot less peachy pink, and much more of a berry rose-ish color. It gives my cheeks a nice, natural looking flush that's perfect as an everyday, work-friendly color. After patting on the initial layer, I add on a little more color and then blend out, which I think gives (me at least) a sufficient amount of color. It's a little pricier than I'd like, but a little seems to go a long way and I've barely made a dent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by angusmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this product while on a bit of a spree. Collect SDM points and redeem for great deals as I am able to accumulate fairly quickly. I had been looking for new blush for a while as I am picky and dont really mind paying a bit more if I am pleased and use the product. I dont usually have to but I generally purchase brands that can be returned if I dont like, usually the pricier ones. I like the 4 shades of this product as they create a natural attractive flush.
, intensity can be increased if desired. The brush that comes with it is acually useable, very unusual, I almost always use my own set as many provided with product are pretty useless. I have used the one with this product as well as my own blusher but would have noprob using included esp if travelling. The box format often used by Benefit is cute with a little mirror and offers pretty goodprotection forthe product, one thing I hate is packaging that is unsanitary or difficult to operate, flimsy whatever. Sometimes thid can add to the price and I like |Aveda type where you purechase compacts and then makeup and little waste, however they arent easy to us with other brands of course. Anyway this colour is natural pretty and it smells great too! I have noticed that in rural areas of Canada this line is difficult to find,often just a few itemsare carriesd and pricey. Blush was 36 Can which I think is more than they sell it for online. I do collect points and this was partof a 290 shopping redemption so no complants. I loke the product, seems like a fair amountof it so expect it ill be a good choice all round