BeneFit Cosmetics Hervana

on 8/19/2012 12:42:00 PM

This blush is beautiful. I love how natural and cute it looks on my skin! The color is a very soft pink and I find it really pretty.
It is scented but I love the smell! It's floral and sweet but when you put it on your skin you won't be able to tell it has a scent to it.
The brush that comes with it is nice. Usually I just don't use the little brushes that come with makeup but I've used that one and it's nice but I still prefer my blush brush to apply it.
The only thing I dislike about this is the price. It's pretty pricey but if you want to splurge on a nice blush with good quality this one is very good.

on 8/8/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

First off, this is one of my favourite blushes!
When I saw the ad for Hervana on Facebook I thought this looks unique, different and absolutely gorgeous! I have to try it! So I went to Brown Thomas and went to get it tried on. The girl put a powder on first, then Hervana and then a bit of highlighter (watt's up by Benefit). I thought it was beautiful. Mixed together it is a pretty baby pink with lovely shine. It gives a pretty glow on the skin and lasts a long time!
I purchased Hervana for 34.00 in Brown Thomas but the price could be different in a store near you. It is pricey but is worth the money!
All in all I love this blush so much, I will definately buy it again and will recommend it to all girls looking for a pretty pink summer glow, or a natural look! Hope it helped :) x

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This powder is beautiful and smells wonderful. For me though this did not really seem to work. Maybe because I have such fair skin this never showed up on me very well. The packaging is good. I love the box - it holds up well to being moved around and the size means it lasts for quite a while. A good powder depending on your skin color.

on 6/13/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

lovvve this blush!

on 6/1/2012 11:10:00 AM

New favorite blush. I'm a long-time Dandelion user and was looking for something with a little more "oomph." I was considering Sugarbomb, but saw Hervana and asked the SA which he thought went better with my coloring. Sugarbomb is more peachy-golden and Hervana is more pink-rose but provides more pigmentation and less shine than Dandelion. He thought Hervana would work better and brushed some on my cheeks. Lovely!

Even though there are several shades to swirl together, the pigment lays down evenly and shows up well. Only a very light tap or swipe picks up enough pigment for a natural blush look. It actually seems to be less powdery looking on my skin than Dandelion, as though it melds into my skin rather than sitting on top.

The packaging is standard Benefit cardboard box, with a flip-top and mirror. Although bulky, I tend to like this packaging -- it fits in the hand well and seems more environmentally friendly than plastic. The brush is not quite as useless as the one that comes with Dandelion -- something about the fact that it's angled makes it work a bit better. But, I still prefer to use my own blush brush.

As to price, well, Benefit is getting up there for a blush, but this one provides more product for your money than some of their options (Dandelion, I'm looking at you.) I expect this will last me a couple years. I'll be happy to repurchase when it's gone. Right now I'm rotating between Dandelion for the lightest of pink washes, the Hervana for a bit more pink flush intensity, and Korres Zea Mays No. 15 Natural for a bit darker, dusky rose that can also provide a bit of contouring.

on 5/31/2012 5:55:00 PM

This blush is lovely! I have an odd skin tone (pink undertones, but still warm) and this blush suits it perfectly! You can also use the 2 light tones all over the face, the 2 darker tones as eyeshadow, and the lightest shade as highlighter.

on 5/23/2012 1:24:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I want to preface this review by telling everyone that i have owned (at some time) every Benefit box powder - Dandelion, Coralista etc. Hervana is the only blush that i kept to myself and I wouldnt dream of putting it on my swap list, giving it away or God forbid end up losing it! That being said - its really difficult to describe the shade itself! Its a mix of peachy-pinky-bronzy shades that blend together into a wonderfull blushing flush! If blended correctly this blush looks completely natural - just as if i am turning red from the inside (in a good way though!). Whats even more impressive is the fact that the mini brush it comes with is acctually usable! I dont remember the last time i used the applicators that come with my makeup items so this is a definite plus.
Bottom line - Hervana has redeemed my faith in Benefit and i would surely buy it again!

on 5/23/2012 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Chinese, NC30 during summer/spring, medium to yellow skin tone

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush from Benefit. I own only 3 (including Hervana). I have used Dandelion and Bela Bamba. Dandelion looked nice during winter, but i now use it as a highlighter. Bella Bamba was far too shimmery and powdery. But then.. I MET HERVANA! it is legit a good karma powder! the shade looked a bit light when i swatch it with my finger, but with a brush.. BOOM! in your face, a cute flirty pink colour, perfect for spring and summer! i love this colour! its probably my holy grail blush - replacing my stila make me blush blush. Id would defenitly buy this again when i run out of it!

on 5/5/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Im MAC NW15 and I have cool complexion. I love all blushes that are cool toned - and coold pinks are right up my alley. I'm fan of Benefit blusehs - I want all of them!! Benefit blushes (in Poland) are on the pricier side - comparable to MAC and Bobbi Brown. I bought last one in Sephora the day it came out in Poland - and I'm in love with it. It's perfect cool blush, came out beautifully on my skintone. I have dry skin and I have no problem with it. It's definetly buildable, but with just one swipe I have beautiful color on my cheeks. The smell doesn't bother me - I actually really like it (Even though I don't smell it on me after I put it on). It lasts me a good 6 hours without touch-ups. I like the new packaging - with the mirror and the top attached to the box. I really like Hervana. I probably will never run out if it (I have loooads of blushes - they are my weakness) and the box it's pretty big (even though they decreased the size of thier blushes) - but if I'd loose it for example - then I'd definetly would repurchase it.
Next one I wanna buy is Bella Bamba - but Im scared it may be too warm for me!

on 4/21/2012 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, yellow undertones.

I have worked and swapped my way thru all the Benefit blushes (except Sugarbomb tbd), and basically was just ok w/ them. And then I met Hervana...

Beautiful pink flush.. my go to spring blush right now! I'm debating if I still want to contour w/ Nars Zen, but they don't seem to clash at all. Nars Zen along from the back face to under cheekbones, and Benefit Hervana from cheeks back to face.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products