April 19, 2014 | 1710 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by bluefrog1323

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My favorite blush ever! I love how the different colors combine and how it leaves a beautiful color on my skin. It doesn't leave my face oily either

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this product pretty well. The swirl of colors gives you a very pretty flush of pink, but it might make you look like a clown if you put too much on (which is very easy to do because of the awkwardly shaped brush) It's a little ridiculous for $30, so I would not buy this again. The packaging is cute with the mirror, but the ends do get raggedy easily. It smells kind of floral and fruity, not too overpowering. If you put this on right, you get this AMAZING look. I think this is a pretty good product, but it's a little over rated.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by latifa11

my favorite blush ever!
i have pink undertones so i usually stay away from blushes in general as they all tend to make me toooo pink
but this is the only blush i actually liked!
it gives a beautiful subtle flush of color which can be buildable if you like that
even the brush it comes with is pretty usable
the packaging is the typical benefit box so it just depends if you like that
definitely gonna keep repurchasing this
it probably wont show up on dark skin tones
and if youre looking for a blush which is daring, this probably isnt the best

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by HaNNaHuLLaBaLoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Result? Very sheer for an odd-looking swirling blusher. Honestly, I wasn't impressed with the 4-swirly shades, but upon applying it on cheeks, it's sweet enough if u want to achieve a very sheer & natural flush. Definitely my fave after bella-bamba!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by wickedradjess

I kind of have an obsession with the Benefit blushes so trying this was a must for me. I thought that it would look odd because of the purple in but it really is an amazing pink blush. Very bright and rosy. I would like to say that you shouldn't let the Benefit ladies put the blush on for you. They do too much of everything. Applying it yourself would be best.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by leahw13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wasn't sure if this would show up on my slightly darker toned skin, but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on. I'm not exactly sure how to describe the color, but I'd say it's a rosy/plum pink with cooler undertones. Compared to Sugarbomb, I'd say it's a lot less peachy pink, and much more of a berry rose-ish color. It gives my cheeks a nice, natural looking flush that's perfect as an everyday, work-friendly color. After patting on the initial layer, I add on a little more color and then blend out, which I think gives (me at least) a sufficient amount of color. It's a little pricier than I'd like, but a little seems to go a long way and I've barely made a dent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by angusmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this product while on a bit of a spree. Collect SDM points and redeem for great deals as I am able to accumulate fairly quickly. I had been looking for new blush for a while as I am picky and dont really mind paying a bit more if I am pleased and use the product. I dont usually have to but I generally purchase brands that can be returned if I dont like, usually the pricier ones. I like the 4 shades of this product as they create a natural attractive flush.
, intensity can be increased if desired. The brush that comes with it is acually useable, very unusual, I almost always use my own set as many provided with product are pretty useless. I have used the one with this product as well as my own blusher but would have noprob using included esp if travelling. The box format often used by Benefit is cute with a little mirror and offers pretty goodprotection forthe product, one thing I hate is packaging that is unsanitary or difficult to operate, flimsy whatever. Sometimes thid can add to the price and I like |Aveda type where you purechase compacts and then makeup and little waste, however they arent easy to us with other brands of course. Anyway this colour is natural pretty and it smells great too! I have noticed that in rural areas of Canada this line is difficult to find,often just a few itemsare carriesd and pricey. Blush was 36 Can which I think is more than they sell it for online. I do collect points and this was partof a 290 shopping redemption so no complants. I loke the product, seems like a fair amountof it so expect it ill be a good choice all round

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 12:33:00 AM More reviews by pulidobl

This is the second Benefit boxed face powder I've bought. The first one, Coralista eventually broke me out, so I was hesitant to buy this. The colors were so mesmerizing in the little box, I had to give it a try. I'm glad I did! It really gives a soft natural glow and I can pair any of my lip colors with it and it looks perfect! No sensitivity issues with this one. Why I gave it a four lippie is it is a bit pricey ($28.00 USD) for being in a cardboard box (I hope the box stays intact before I use it up) and if you don't save the inner plastic sleeve, the brush rests right on the product. Save the plastic liner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Not a showstopper, but decently cute. It doesn't really come off as lavender in my opinion. Not too sure what color to call it actually. Maybe pink? Also way too matte. I'll play with it more, but so far not that impressed.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by elizabethnace1124

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so I went into Sephora with my mom to just go look at everything there because....I have an addiction. But anyway, we walk in, and get bombarded by this Benefit saleswoman and she starts rubbing this all over my cheeks and putting lipgloss on my, I finally got her to stop before she put mascara on me (Funny thing is, I already had all of that on). I thought that the color was pretty, and it flattered my fair skin, but I would NEVER EVER pay 28 dollars for that, I just don't think it's worth it. I think that the Hard Candy blushes in the boxes are literally the same thing, and I'm not big on blushes anyway. But if you have 28 dollars and love being bombarded by saleswomen, run to Sephora right now and get it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No