MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I do really like this blush! It's a very pretty, bright pinky-coral shade. It's highly pigmented and if you're not careful during application, it'll be tooooo much, even for my tanned skin. I was immediately attracted to it at the MAC counter. Coincidentally, the girl who rang in my items at the store was also wearing this blush - she had a fairer skin tone, and it looked pretty on her skin as well. So, although the blush is bright, it can be worn on any skin tone, as long as you don't apply with too much of a heavy hand. (Unless the super bright cheek look is what you're going for.) My blush brush fits perfectly in the packaging, my only packaging con is that sometimes the glassy part of the packaging in the blushes can pop out, but it's easy to snap back into place. I will certainly repurchase.

Edit: Due to MAC's new animal testing policy, I will not longer be purchasing MAC products. I lowered this product's rating from a 5 to a 4.

on 11/21/2011 10:16:00 AM

A very strong, vibrant rich coral pink on my NC30/C4 light-tan Asian skin. I usually blend this with my MAC Matte Bronze for a warm glow, otherwise I find this color too bright, even when using a very light hand, since I prefer very natural blushes. I would repurchase since I don't know a good dupe for this shade and do like how it pairs with muted blushes, just to add some pop to my cheeks. A nice finish, not powdery at all, and the depth of color means it does last at least 6 hours. Definitely a good shade for tan guys and gals!

on 11/6/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fleur power is what I would describe, a warm coral pink colour with no shimmer although it is classed as a satin. The shimmers are hardly noticeable in the pan and definitely not noticeable on the skin. The quality is amazing as with most Mac blushes, it lasts all day and it is extremely soft, silky and pigmented so you really need a light hand when applying. I find just a gentle dab of the brush in the pan is enough, a swipe would result in way too much product! The packaging is all right, very simple but light and compact. It also has not broken me out whatsoever even though I am prone to break outs. I highly recommend this blush, it is just so pretty!

on 10/29/2011 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product so much. I just purchased it recently due to great reviews. I wanted to buy myself something nice so I decided to splurge on MAC since I don't own very many of their products.
This is by far the best blush I own and I see myself using it almost daily. It works sooo wonderfully with my skin tone (and probably any skin tone for that matter). The blush is very pigmented so you only need a little bit on the brush to experience awesome results. The packaging is also really great. I don't mind that it does not come with a cheap applicator brush or a mirror.

I have never purchased a blush from MAC but this product has made such a good impression that I plan on purchasing again for sure.

on 10/25/2011 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have used NARS blushes before but I wanted to try something different. I was hooked on my Kevin Aucoin Myracle color for a while too. But I heard raves about MAC blushes so I decided to purchase Fleur Power (love the name already). I have used FLeur Power for about 3 weeks already and I've used it everyday. The color is like a pinky peach color with no shimmer. It glides right on and definitely use a light hand. A little goes a long way. I think the syaing power is wonderful too. I can wear this at 8am and still have the blush on by 11pm. It's great and as others have said, it looks like you just came in from a cold, snowy day. Your cheeks will look beautiful. The packaging is simple and I really appreciate it. No frills. The quality is superb. It's finley milled and lots of pigmentation at its best. I think this color is universally flattering. Both on pale and darker skin girls.

For Reference: I'm NC30.

on 10/23/2011 7:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Short review:
Oh I love this so much! I use this blush pretty much every single day because it's just so pretty.This colour makes you look so sweet and so girly. I would recommend everyone buying this blush. It's just perfect :)

on 10/20/2011 11:34:00 AM

My Shade: NC25
Fleur Powers Shade: Coralish Medium Warm Pink
Finish: Satin

I don't know if I would repurchase this because I don't think I'll hit pan anytime soon!! But if I do ever hit pan, I would definitely repurchase. For 20 bucks, I got a blush that will last me years, guaranteed. This blush is so ridiculously pigmented that I only have to tap my brush into the pan, swirl, and buff on once to get the perfect flush of color. The finish on this looks more matte than satin to me. In direct sunlight, I don't see any sort of sheen on my skin.

Make sure that you blend really well with this blush as it could give you the dreaded race-stripe look that I see many girls sporting these days. *Shudder.* When applied correctly, this blush gives me a healthy pink glow, like I just came in from playing in the snow, only BETTER! :) This shade is comparable to Nars Amour, I hear. I don't own Nars blushes, so thats for you guys to find out! Either way, it's a cheaper alternative with assumably comparable quality if you're looking for more of an economic route. I know, 20 bucks sounds like a lot, but you're getting a whole lot of bang for your buck. I promise you this gorgeous blush will last ages!

on 10/14/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have tanned skin. At first, I decided to buy Pinch Me. Unfortunately,it was out of stock and and B.A. advised me to try Fleur Power instead. My impression is it suits well with my face. I might not buy this item again as I want to try as many colours as I am able to :)

In addition, it somewhat emphasizes my pore if I apply too much.

on 10/6/2011 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful slightly corally pink with a matte finish. Colour looks really nice with fair skin/ light eyes - gives that sort of cold weather rosy cheeked look.

Very pigmented, blends easily and is long lasting. Love it!

For a cheaper dupe, Boots No 7 in coral pink is almost identical in colour and finish, but doesn't have the same staying power.

on 10/2/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for a pinky/peach blush which wasn't too blue toned, or too bright orange. I came across this in MAC Norwich where Stacey helped me choose. It applies really well, and lasts a long time, I put mine on at 10am today and took my make up off at half 11(PM) and it was still there. The only problem I have is that there is a lot of loose product once you sweep the brush over it, quite annoying! I am NC35 and this shows beautifully, can be built up for a really bright look or toned down, and lasts a long time. I would recommend.

Popular Blush Products