October 26, 2014 | 926 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used NARS blushes before but I wanted to try something different. I was hooked on my Kevin Aucoin Myracle color for a while too. But I heard raves about MAC blushes so I decided to purchase Fleur Power (love the name already). I have used FLeur Power for about 3 weeks already and I've used it everyday. The color is like a pinky peach color with no shimmer. It glides right on and definitely use a light hand. A little goes a long way. I think the syaing power is wonderful too. I can wear this at 8am and still have the blush on by 11pm. It's great and as others have said, it looks like you just came in from a cold, snowy day. Your cheeks will look beautiful. The packaging is simple and I really appreciate it. No frills. The quality is superb. It's finley milled and lots of pigmentation at its best. I think this color is universally flattering. Both on pale and darker skin girls.

For Reference: I'm NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 7:03:00 AM More reviews by cherryl85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Short review:
Oh I love this so much! I use this blush pretty much every single day because it's just so pretty.This colour makes you look so sweet and so girly. I would recommend everyone buying this blush. It's just perfect :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by kasiecakes

My Shade: NC25
Fleur Powers Shade: Coralish Medium Warm Pink
Finish: Satin

I don't know if I would repurchase this because I don't think I'll hit pan anytime soon!! But if I do ever hit pan, I would definitely repurchase. For 20 bucks, I got a blush that will last me years, guaranteed. This blush is so ridiculously pigmented that I only have to tap my brush into the pan, swirl, and buff on once to get the perfect flush of color. The finish on this looks more matte than satin to me. In direct sunlight, I don't see any sort of sheen on my skin.

Make sure that you blend really well with this blush as it could give you the dreaded race-stripe look that I see many girls sporting these days. *Shudder.* When applied correctly, this blush gives me a healthy pink glow, like I just came in from playing in the snow, only BETTER! :) This shade is comparable to Nars Amour, I hear. I don't own Nars blushes, so thats for you guys to find out! Either way, it's a cheaper alternative with assumably comparable quality if you're looking for more of an economic route. I know, 20 bucks sounds like a lot, but you're getting a whole lot of bang for your buck. I promise you this gorgeous blush will last ages!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:09:00 AM More reviews by midnattsolz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have tanned skin. At first, I decided to buy Pinch Me. Unfortunately,it was out of stock and and B.A. advised me to try Fleur Power instead. My impression is it suits well with my face. I might not buy this item again as I want to try as many colours as I am able to :)

In addition, it somewhat emphasizes my pore if I apply too much.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful slightly corally pink with a matte finish. Colour looks really nice with fair skin/ light eyes - gives that sort of cold weather rosy cheeked look.

Very pigmented, blends easily and is long lasting. Love it!

For a cheaper dupe, Boots No 7 in coral pink is almost identical in colour and finish, but doesn't have the same staying power.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by danyellec

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a pinky/peach blush which wasn't too blue toned, or too bright orange. I came across this in MAC Norwich where Stacey helped me choose. It applies really well, and lasts a long time, I put mine on at 10am today and took my make up off at half 11(PM) and it was still there. The only problem I have is that there is a lot of loose product once you sweep the brush over it, quite annoying! I am NC35 and this shows beautifully, can be built up for a really bright look or toned down, and lasts a long time. I would recommend.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I scored this gem in a swap. Very pigmented, satin finish blush. A beautiful warm pink color, that provides the perfect flush of color. I'm very fair (NW20), so I need to use a light hand with this color. Will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by blushingrose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very beautiful blush. Highly pigmented and can be blended to give the most beautiful flush of pink on the cheeks. I dont wear it as much during the summer since I find that it doesnt look as well on me when my skin tans. Will definatley use again in the cooler months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by jesssimae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Mac blush. I often breakout on my cheeks and it leaves a lot of redness, even on my brown (nc50) skin so I was hesitant to try blush in the first place. I had heard that I should get Ambering Rose and Sweet as Cocoa as a black girl so when I was at the Mac in Macys I was only looking at those two. The makeup artist asked me what i was looking for and I told him I wanted a natural peachy look and he instantly starting loading this blush on my face. It complemented my skin perfectly and even though he put it on heavy, I could tell that it would look nice lighter. I really love and recommend it. Plus theres no shimmer which is good if you want to use highlighter. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

5/5 for me! This was my first MAC blush and I love it! Highly pigmented, gorgeous color that lasts throughout the day. Just be careful not to use too much since it's really pigmented.