December 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Pressed Powders - Estee Lauder - Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Pinki

This one is the only true holy grail I really have. I bought one of the metal compacts and put in intensity 2 although I am a NC44...strange but true. I have acne prone greasy shiny skin with uneven tone and this little slick numba makes me flawless with a minimum of fuss or bother-and its recyclable to a degree. I need to reapply about once a night (twice if Im really drinking) and I always look fresh and really really natural. This feels a bit heavy for me-I cant wear foundation for that reason, but it really isnt masklike or anything. Ive done the pressed powder bit with most major and "boutique" brands and I still come back to this one. And did I mention the compacts are cool?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by RSantos

It helps reduce shine and goes on easily. A downside is there aren't many colors, so you might not get the exact color you need, but others come close. This is a good pressed powder and I recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2004 12:28:00 PM More reviews by IrisintheRain

I don't see what's so special about this- nothing horrible, so three lippies, but since I can get a much better match for my skin in CG Fresh Look- hmm, I'm not going to spend the money to buy this. Except that I never need to buy it, since I get so much of it from GWPs. Nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2003 3:55:00 PM More reviews by bluez48334

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was addicted to Clinique's Stay matte till i found this! Wow! Silky and wonderful! I hope to stick with this compact!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by yin2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this pressed powder! its on the expensive side, but its perfect for my skin. i dont have acne prone skin (i'm thankful for!) so it covers what i need it to. my skin looks great! its very silky refined powder, comes in a classic compact, kinda big to put in a purse, IMO. does not give me breakouts! i like =D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Rage

This product is of good quality. The powder blends nicely. The container is shaped like a pocket watch and looks very elegant. in contains the powder, mirror and puff(applicator). It did not match my skin tone but I think it would work very well for those who match the tone.

.1 oz/2.grams

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2003 9:04:00 AM More reviews by modernmiss

I think this is wonderful powder in a middle-aged compact. The poweder is fine and goes on well, the mirror is large and round but it doesn't look very chic when you take it out of your bag. I've put no for would you buy it again, because I'm hoping that to find something as good with a better compact.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

This is an ok powder that has lasted me ages. Goes a slightly cakey!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by HoMeSkillet8212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yeah..this is a very nice pressed powder product, it sets your make-up wonderfully and takes away oil. It also comes in a nice compact...get the transparent color if you're going to buy this! But..I found the best pressed powder, but guess what!! Its only 2 dollars..yeah, I said 2 dollars! Its by NYC, and its transparent. It works just the same..without the price tag! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for YEARS, since I was a teenager, originally swiped from my mother's beauty cabinet. I haven't found a reason yet to replace this in my daily makeup routine. I use Light Intensity 1, which matches my light-to-medium skin perfectly. I love everything about this product -- it looks velvety and natural on my face. I even like the puff it comes with! It sets foundation perfectly and is virtually unnoticeable. It's one of my rare makeup staples.