April 16, 2014 | 1865 users online

Pressed Powders - Estee Lauder - Lucidity Translucent Pressed Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2003 3:55:00 PM More reviews by bluez48334

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was addicted to Clinique's Stay matte till i found this! Wow! Silky and wonderful! I hope to stick with this compact!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2003 1:27:00 PM More reviews by yin2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this pressed powder! its on the expensive side, but its perfect for my skin. i dont have acne prone skin (i'm thankful for!) so it covers what i need it to. my skin looks great! its very silky refined powder, comes in a classic compact, kinda big to put in a purse, IMO. does not give me breakouts! i like =D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2003 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Rage

This product is of good quality. The powder blends nicely. The container is shaped like a pocket watch and looks very elegant. in contains the powder, mirror and puff(applicator). It did not match my skin tone but I think it would work very well for those who match the tone.

.1 oz/2.grams

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2003 9:04:00 AM More reviews by modernmiss

I think this is wonderful powder in a middle-aged compact. The poweder is fine and goes on well, the mirror is large and round but it doesn't look very chic when you take it out of your bag. I've put no for would you buy it again, because I'm hoping that to find something as good with a better compact.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by eka8098

This is an ok powder that has lasted me ages. Goes a slightly cakey!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by HoMeSkillet8212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yeah..this is a very nice pressed powder product, it sets your make-up wonderfully and takes away oil. It also comes in a nice compact...get the transparent color if you're going to buy this! But..I found the best pressed powder, but guess what!! Its only 2 dollars..yeah, I said 2 dollars! Its by NYC, and its transparent. It works just the same..without the price tag! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for YEARS, since I was a teenager, originally swiped from my mother's beauty cabinet. I haven't found a reason yet to replace this in my daily makeup routine. I use Light Intensity 1, which matches my light-to-medium skin perfectly. I love everything about this product -- it looks velvety and natural on my face. I even like the puff it comes with! It sets foundation perfectly and is virtually unnoticeable. It's one of my rare makeup staples.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2003 8:40:00 PM More reviews by christallef

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder has been in my cosmetic bag for years. I have been using it touch up my makeup and it usually gives good results. While I purchased this powder, the EL sales person told me this is more suitable for normal to dry skin type while Enlighten is for more oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2003 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Newme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG powder. I have tried many others and will stay with this one. It gives the face a soft matte look. It doesn't look at all powdery. It also seems to hide flaws a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Despie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite powder!

Goes on smoothly and doesn't look flaky like most powders tend to do on my dry skin. I wear this in the shade "Transparant" which doesn't deposit any color on my skin.

I'm glad that there isn't an extra space for the sponge...I use a brush to apply powder and toss the sponge...having an extra space would make the sleek blue compact too bulky (imo).

I used to use EL a lot in my 80's youth and strayed away when the younger, "hipper" lines began appearing. I am happily finding that this line still has some nice products especially for skin that is on the dry side like mine.