October 22, 2014 | 1125 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by kayladidee

I love this mascara, it goes on well and yields fantastic results. My light coloured lashes look fuller and longer once this is applied and I have no problems with smearing. It is also very easy to remove at the end of the day and I don't get any irritation or pain from wearing it for extended periods.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this mascara, which says a lot. I agree that this is a slightly dry formula, but I like that about it. I tend to prefer L'Oreal mascaras over most other, including some high end brands (lookin at you Dior New Look). The formula is dry and fibrous, so i wipe the excess onto the rim, then wiggle at the roots and pull through to the ends. Coats every lash, makes them look fuller, thicker and not clumpy. I tend to go for more of a pin up eye look, with nude tones and major lashes, and this makes my otherwise average eyelashes look sexy and lush. I have only one issue with it. Somewhere around mid day i have to do a little undereye clean up. It does smudge a little. I haven't tried the waterproof version, which may help with that, but I don't want to have to dig it off. For the results, not that big a deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by AlPi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On my third tube, and this is my favourite mascara ever. I love the brush because of the "fake"bristles. I find that this formula is super wet which helps me separate my lashes and it dries quickly. I just curl my lashes and apply three coats of this and I love the outcome. It really does lengthen my lashes and people have even asked me if my eyelashes are really that long (they aren't, I have very straight Asian lashes) so I am addicted to this and wear it every day!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by crystalnoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

one word: WOW! found this on sale for $5.99 at my local Shoppers so I decided to give it a spin. so glad I did. great wand, super easy to apply, and my lashes look so fab! highly suggest you buy!

edit: I've found it to be super clumpy, so now it's a 3-star rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by AmyH597

Ive been using this product for a couple months, when i first tried it i absolutely loved it. I never am able to use up most of the mascara though because eventually it gets messy and hard to use. It is definitely mascara you need to take your time on apply. Im half asian and half american, my lashes are kind of short, i have small but not hooded eyes and i have to curl my lashes again after a couple coats. Ive read a review on here that says to apply a mascara such as Full n Soft. so im going to try it. but this mascara by itself may not be the best if you have straight lashes because it doesnt keep my curl and me recurling is not good for my lashes. but i think the mascara is really great in voluminizing and lengthing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Nomnynom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually loved the packaging and liked how there was some weight to the tube, however, the shiny surface gets covered with fingerprints very quickly.
I thought the formula was way too dry, probably the driest I have ever tried. When I first used it, it was as if I had left the wand out for a day and forgot to put it back.
Overall, do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is another great drugstore mascara (surprised by all the negative reviews). It lengthens and thickens without flaking or smudging. If I wasn't hooked on department store mascara this would be a mainstay in my makeup kit!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by Scoutridge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the worst L'Oreal mascara product I have ever bought.

The wand is odd and akward to use. I had trouble keeping the skin around my eyes from getting smeared as I applied it to my lashes.

The mascara itself had an unpleasant odor and a dry, crumbly texture. My first attempt left me looking as if I was channeling Tammy Faye Bakker. There wasn't a second. This was a rare disappointment from L'Oreal.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Couple of ground rules: I almost always use more than one mascara at a time, and I almost always don't rebuy because I try soooo many. However, I keep receipts and try them right away and will return if I hate it. I require massive dark voluminous lashes. Mediocre won't do it, unless I'm having a really dressed down day (or go with no makeup, but if I'm going for it, I'm going to go big).

So for this. I didn't return it, I do like it, I use it with Lash Blast Fusion and it makes a decent big lash. I don't really love the bottle because when it gets drier and harder to open it's an annoying triangle. I also was wondering if Million Lashes was better. They seem to be identical from review and pictures but I still might pick it up.

L'oreal is funny, because some stuff I love love love from them, often mascara, but some they have are eh. This is pretty decent, so though I probably won't rebuy, it's worth checking out. Always keep receipts. And google pictures first ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dee3866

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have gotten 3 eye infections within 2 weeks of using this, the last sent me to the doctor. The cause??? the fibers in this product