April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Mimichat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not what I call a BB cream. I don't understand the hype for this one. The product is sooo thick and heavy (so much that I had to mix it with the double amount of light moisturizer), plus the shade range is awful. Not much to say about it but that it is a really bad product. ALL the other BB cream/tinted moisturizer I tried were better so I did not recommend it to anyone. The new formula (oil-free and was much watery) is better though (but not amazing).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 8:48:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To be honest with you, I only bought it because of the raves it has here in the make up board. I am a foundation girl (full coverage, concealer, pigmented powder), and surprisingly, this product covers very very well all my face although I do use concealer and the rollerball eye treatment also from Garnier. I haven't tried any bb cream before, ,well I was sampling the L'occitane one but it was awfully orange on me and it oxidized. This bb cream is smooth, velvety and matte for my surprise. It lasted all day long although I was a little shinny in my nose. I would totally repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by SxxH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Worst face product out there! It's horrible! It's sticky and it doesn't blend at all. It sits on top of the skin. It rubs off by touching it. It makes dry patches noticeable. It feels like I'm wearing a mask. It creases. I won't ever buy it again. It's a nightmare.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by snoozykat

This stuff is so watered down and the coverage is so minimal, it was a total disappointment. I don't think it lasted for more than an hour before I it disappeared. I wonder if American cosmetic companies think we are morons and will go for any gimmick; since BB creams are really popular now over seas. Well we are better consumers and this was a total waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by jrockfreq

I could honestly say, if it weren't for my European descent, causing the palest of pale skin, I would most definitely buy this product over and over again. For, not only does this product have great coverage, SPF properties, and a wonderful finish, but this product also made my skin radiant and beautiful without need for concealers and primers.
The price is fair because although Garnier's Skin Perfector is listed as $19.99 at most drugstores, I don't think I've ever NOT (excuse my double negative) seen it on sale for $12.99, which is a great price for the fairly large bottle!
The only WARNING I'd give, is that there are really only the one shade to choose from, and if you have either fair skin (like me!) or cold-undertoned skin (like me, as well!) it will be very difficult to find your true match... I ended up looking somewhere between an Oompa Loompa and the pumpkin you put on your porch for the coming holidays!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by KillaNerys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am determined not to be a high-end makeup snob. To accomplish this, I set myself the goal of finding my perfect BB cream within the confines of a drugstore.

After poring over the Google search results for "best drugstore BB cream," I saw that most of the "X Top BB Creams that Won't Break Your Wallet" had at or near the top of their list this particular BB cream. So I bought some. And I brought it home. And I put it on.

And I started staring at myself in the mirror.

For about 15 minutes, I thought I had done it-- found my HG BB cream in a drugstore rather than one of those mall stores that ends in -a and has men associates that wear makeup better than any woman I've ever met. My skin looked even and glowy and definitely did not look like I was wearing a lick of makeup. It was a blissful 15 minutes-- until I decided to set it with some finishing powder.

That's when I turned colors. Not an orange really, more of an apricot color. A barely ripe one that decided to hit a tanning salon.

Still, I said to myself, it's a fantastic BB cream. It's just a touch too dark for those of us who are of Vampiric European descent and live in the non-coastal Northeastern U.S. where the annual amount of sunlight rivals parts of Siberia. A touch too heavy for me personally, as well. "It's okay," I cooed to the tube as I put it back in its smart little box. "I'll still give you a good review, even if you're not the one for me." I placed it lovingly and regretfully back into the plastic drugstore bag, and toddled over to the bathtub to wash it off and try the next BB cream candidate.

OH GOD THE BURNING.

And that's how I discovered that I am hypersensitive to titanium dioxide, which nearly every drugstore BB cream contains.

It's still a fabulous BB cream, though.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 7:39:00 AM More reviews by dollypinku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This makes my skin extremely oily and it doesn't blend into the skin correctly. It doesn't cover whatsoever, but the smell is really nice. This was the first BB cream that came to Sweden and since I love and follow Asian makeup trends, I had to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

(Rating for sensitive skin version)
I've just started using this and it's already WAY better than the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. It doesn't make my face greasy. It provided a lot of coverage too, so I don't have to put a layer of foundation on top.
A great product everyone should try! (:

But one of the down sides are that I can't put any sort of moisturizer or primer underneath this or it'll have patches that looks like peeled skin all over my face

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:11:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Coverage: Full. Which is surprising. Just dab a little more of it on my acne scars and voila! Great for on-the-go, when you don't have time for concealer. I usually still do use concealer, though. But not as much.

Consistency: Liquid-like. Feels even lighter than a moisturizer. I apply it with my fingers

Packaging: Very bad. It's in a tube that flows down, so when you open it, it's a whole big mess. Make sure you place the package upside down so the product doesn't squirt out once you open it.

Lasting power: Stays 9-11 hours easy. Doesn't fade, and only oxidizes a little (barely noticeable).

Oil control: This is something this product missed. My face is very, very oily. This product did nothing to stop that! It started as a demi-matte finish, which I liked. But after an hour or two I just became an oily mess. The cream stayed on my face just fine, but I found the need to powder way more often than if I used a normal foundation.

Acne: Didn't break me out (I have a few pimples here and there but it's not because of this), which is a very good sign.

Overall: Good. Will repurchase again. I use this for school and work, when I know that I will need 8+ hours of coverage for my face. But for events and parties, I prefer to use my YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat for a glowing finish or the MAC Prolongwear for longlasting and rigorous events. This is good for a daily thing but doesn't give your face any extra *umph*.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bonzes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this, by far the best. It makes my skin look so healthy, even, and glowing. You just need a little so although it's expensive, it lasts. It's never gotten cakey from a days wear, in my case. After I apply it I use a brush to lightly blend it in more and it ends up looking great.