August 21, 2014 | 1109 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is wonderful. I have mild acne scarring and still suffer from an occasional pimple; and this foundation does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It has such a lovely finish. It makes my flawed skin look almost flawless.I And it lasts so long; I don't experience any oxidation or slipping and sliding; which is great!

As a side-note, I love the beautiful packaging; elegant. Every time I reach for it I feel like it's a jewel. In essence, I love the functionality and the packaging :0).

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: Good coverage (medium to full), matched my skin tone (I'm nc 25 and got 21 linen), bottle has a pump.

Cons: oxidized even with primer (not much but I have really yellow undertones so it looked slightly orange on my face), last 4-6 hours then started looking botchy and I have normal skin, price

I wanted to love this foundation because of all the pros I listed but it didn't last a work day like I would of hoped. The week that I used this foundation I was just doing office work not my usual nursing duties and was disappointed that it started to fade in some spots.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by biancay

I have used this foundation for at least four years, on and off. Occasionally curiosity would get the better of me and I would try another brand, but it was never, ever as good as this. This foundation has fantastic coverage. All my blemishes just disappear. Yet it doesn't have that 'foundation look' about it. It blends into the skin and doesn't look like a mask. Great colour match for me (01 Ivory), long lasting, and never gives me breakouts. Seriously, I will never stray again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by tianfang01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Excellent product! very good coverage yet it give a nice natural satin finish. covers like estee lauder double wear but i feel this gives a more beautiful finish and it does not cake up after powder. The foundation works well with my oily/combi skin seems to look even more beautiful after a few hrs wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

Why oh why do I try fantastic products and end up with two HGs?? My first HG is Estee Lauder's Double Wear Light.

Background on how I found Diorskin Forever:
-- I went on holiday to Vegas and found that I forgot my foundation home. Terrible, because I was meant to leave the hotel and stay away from my makeup bag for 10 HOURS until I returned at very late hours at night. That meant that I needed flawless skin for the better part of the day in windy, hot, dry weather. As much as I like to think that I have good skin, I needed some sort of foundation for that! I promptly went to repurchase Double Wear, but there wasn't any Estee Lauder counter. I remembered I like the Diorskin Creme to Gel compact, and went to the Dior counter to ask for that one. As they didn't have my shade in stock, the SA offered me this. I was getting desperate and took a leap of faith. (I rarely purchase MU without first reading reviews on it...) --

Fast forward to now and this is a MUST for me. How did I manage to look pretty without this miracle foundation?? How do I even explain the finish? It's glowy, not dewy, not matte, perfect, like my own skin but a lot better. You just have to try it on your own face. It photographs beautifully too. Plus, it doesn't feel as if you're wearing anything! That's new. I love the ELDW but in hot weather I do feel it's a bit heavy. Not Diorskin Forever, it blended with my skin and made it ten times prettier.

The packaging is gorgeous, it's a glass bottle (a bit heavy for traveling, I'll give you that) with a silver pump, and a dark blue lid. You shake it, then use a pump or two to cover your entire face. Very clean and simple.

When you apply it, it smells floral. I personally love the scent, but some may not like it. The consistency is very liquid. The coverage is medium. Once you apply it, it blends easily and bam! Perfect skin instantly. I don't even set with powder, as I don't want to alter the finish. I don't have oily skin, so I can't comment on oiliness. It didn't oxidize or fade or anything.

The lasting power was amazing, it stayed all the time I needed it to stay (I did use a primer that one day), but I've found that it lasts all day long even by itself. Gorgeousness in a bottle.

I will repurchase forever. (pun intended)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Is it just me or is nobody else concerned about the amount of alcohol in this stuff?This is actually a lovely foundation, I used half a bottle until I read on beautypedia this amount of alcohol is damaging to skin.And no, I don't beleive everything I read but this makes sense to me so I tossed the remainder out. It's just not worth the risk.It's also highly fragranced.It may make skin look nice ,but at what cost?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by covenant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using GA Maestro foundation for the last year. While it is a lovely foundation, I think my slightly combination skin just didn't work with it. So I started the hunt for something that covered nicely (I have pretty great skin for early 40's. Yay for suncreen!), looked natural, and most of all, stayed in place all day without getting splotchy/greasy looking. After trying about 5, I think I've found a winner. This stuff makes my skin look nearly flawless. It goes on like a dream, not even much need for concealer, and at the end of the day, I might be *slightly* oily, but this is not separating - at all - not pulling into fine lines...just amazing.

I am NW15, so Forever's lightest color - 010/Ivory - is still slightly dark for me, but because it isn't a heavy foundation, and sheers out so evenly, I can get away with it. That said, I'd be ecstatic if they released a lighter shade.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by MissFoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is lovely. I have an oily t zone and this foundation just glides on, and gives me an even matte finish all day long. But without that cakey look. I even find that I don't need to wear powder with this, maybe just abit of bronzer.I would describe it as medium coverage, and the colour range is excellent! A must have for all you oily skinned girls!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot understand the great reviews for this product. I just found out that my Urban Decay Naked skin foundation was breaking me out BIG time, so I did a lot of research and decided to try this foundation. I first was "matched" to Medium Beige (030). For reference, I am a NC25-30. This turned me a reddish/ruddy color of sorts. I went back to try a different color. The second SA couldn't believe the first SA matched me to 030 and said I was definitely a Sand (031) since I have yellow/gold undertones. This time my skin turned a yellow/orange color that could not possibly match anything that a human skin color could ever be. I actually had to laugh a little when I applied it because it was so off. Can't attest to anything past that because I washed it off immediately. Glad Nordstrom takes returns because this is an awfully expensive product that is completely as unnatural as it can get. Bummer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by lovelyKk

I was surprised by this foundation. Expected it to feel heavy, it is actually a very creamy texture, is easy to blend/apply, but offers full coverage that doesn't look cakey at all. I am a big fan of Dior products and this one did not disappoint. This would be great for night owls; bartenders, anyone who wants to party the whole night through with their makeup looking perfect all evening. Looks great in photos, flash photos too. Would not wear during the day just because it is a bit much and doesn't look very natural. Every girl should have foundations for every occasion, and this one should definitely be in your makeup box.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No