April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

BB Cream - Clinique - Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 3:19:00 PM More reviews by mpp08

I like this product but it is slightly pasty. It did not really improve skin tone or texture. I find it to have more coverage than other BB creams and I like that it has SPF 30 but I think that it is overall too pricey. I found that the Loreal Youth Code BB Cream is great quality for the price and I am sticking to that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by suellenszt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

The coverage is great, not too light and not too heavy/chunky (fake). I actually feel like me skin feels smoother when I remove this BB Cream. Weird as it sounds.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Saragori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I suffer from very red, uneven skin. I'm one of them who has to wear foundation all the time. But I wanted something that is light yet covers redness and uneven skintone. I decided to go for cliniques BB cream after all the BB cream hype. To be honest, I didn't like it at first, but after just 5 days of using it, I absolutely love it! It's so easy to apply and blend, and covers all of my redness and uneven skintone! I checked my face after 8 hours at work and it looked so flawless! The only minus I would say is the price, but I guess this BB cream does exactly what it says on the tin! Will definitely be buying again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by alicewisdom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hadn't used a liquid foundation-type product on my skin in a long time. I have large pores and very oily, acne-prone skin that most liquid products tend to slip off of over the course of my day. I've heard so much about BB creams lately though, so I tried a few at Sephora. I couldn't find a good color match in Smashbox or any of the other brands they offered at the time, so I went back to my MAC studio fix powder. On a recent trip home I was at the Clinique counter for my facewash and decided to give theirs a try. I was really pleasantly surprised. I ended up buying some in shade 02, and picked up a foundation brush as well. I've worn it almost every day since, first applied with my foundation brush and then stippled with my EcoTools stippling kabuki. It lasts on my skin all day and makes it look so much better and less angry. It seems to be increasing the quality of my skin overall, too! Would definitely purchase again - didn't think this was going to be a good product for me at all, but I'm a convert!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by NKS

I got talked into this after going to buy superbalanced powder makeup. The superbalanced range has big steps between it's colour matches and I must be somewhere between a 5 and a 6. I was hugely disappointed and was about to leave without buying or looking at anything else when the MUA recommended this to even out my tone and wear the powder makeup over it. It kind of defeated the purpose of just having one product to do all the coverage but not wanting to be rude, I let the lady try it out on me. I was quite impressed at the counter and even more so when I felt it stay put all day. I went back the next day and bought it and have worn it a few times since.

I do like the product - it does even out skin tone and acts as a fairly good primer too but it doesn't cover up blemishes very well. If I'm not wearing makeup, then I'd rather just have a good oil free moisturiser on all day but if I am making the effort, then this is not what I would choose for half decent coverage. Unfortunately, I do need it to lighten the tone of the powder make up I bought in 6 which would have looked a lot better in summer but as we go shuttling into autumn, it looks a little like I had an accident with bronzer or fake tan.

I think this is probably more suited for those with very very few blemishes, for a refinishing effect like reducing appearances of pores and maybe as a mattifying primer for those who aren't too oily. Other than that I'm sure there's better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Calicogirl21

Great product. I have tried bb creams by Garnier, Loreal, Maybelline, Boscia, Too Faced and Dr. Jart. I love the clinique the best. Good coverage, not too dewy and no scent to the product. Not worried about breaking out since Clinique is so great with their skin care.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bb cream was ok. I had the #3 sample which lasted about 2 months which wasn't too bad. I feel that it covered basic redness and at least lightened my acne scars and for the most part controlled the oil with the exception that I was on it with my acne products because without acne products in my routine it didnt last long. In hot weather this is horrible. I dont know how to explain it it just made my pores look weird and oily. This worked pretty good in nothing over 80 degrees. This is good for days when you dont want to wear too much make-up. As far as anti-aging qualities I didn't notice too much but then again I'm 22 so I dont know. Its an ok product but I'm still going back and forth if it's worth the $40. Maybe I'll try to just get another sample

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by capybara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

disastrous on dry skin - sucked all the moisture out and made it flake, even w. both moisturiser and Bobbi Brown makeup base underneath. Should have got the BB bb :)

update: biggest problem might have been my weird post-partum skin. still need to put tons of Bobbi B makeup base under this, but I love the flawless effect, and the high SPF. Revise up to four lippies.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by FlavoredTampon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This sh*t is the bomb! It covers my crater pores, evens out my grotesque skintone, and comes in a shade light enough for vampires like me.

That being said, you have to have fairly good skin in order to wear this (but that's with any BB cream)

I love that it has antioxidant protection plus the SPF so I can be even more vampiric!

It gets one lippie off because my redness shows through after about 6 hours, but that's pretty good for a BB.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by hooplehead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed in this product. It provides little color and no moisturizing that I can tell. It does not mattify. I'm not really sure what it is doing, because it does none of the things that it promises to do. About the only nice thing that it does is not set off my very sensitive skin. Also, as far as I can tell, it is not breaking me out. But at this price point, I expect a little more than that. Will not repurchase.