October 22, 2014 | 962 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very nice cleanser. does not dry out my skin and no breakouts or irritations. well priced, perfectly packaged in a clear pump container and scent free. yay trader joe's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Nowheregirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for less than a week and I already see results. The cleanser is thick - I use two pumps to get enough lather. It removes makeup and doesn't dry my skin out too much. I do need to use a moisturizer after it, but my skin doesn't feel too tight after washing like it can with other foaming cleansers. In less than a week my skin looks clearer, smoother, and more even-toned. For $5.99, I'm impressed! I'm hoping this cleanser will be my HG cleanser and end my roller-coaster-ride of my fickle relationship with cleansers. And it would save me a ton of money that I've spent on high-end skin care lines.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by coocoovanille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An awesome basic cleanser. Gets off all my makeup (I wear mineral powder foundation, nothing super long-lasting or thick, and regular mascara, not waterproof). Super cheap, does the job. I have repurchased and will continue to do so. They also just came out with a moisturizer in the same line, and it's great. Lightweight, packed full of great ingredients, no parabens, and no SPF (I prefer my lotions without SPF). I love Trader Joe's!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG. This is the first cleanser I've found that does not break me out!

I have sensitive, combo, acne/clog prone skin. I've had a hard time finding something that will not dry me out, break me out, irritate, or clog me. I have been using this cleanser for 3 months, and it has not caused me any of those problems. It doesn't make me itch or irritated and it removes my very basic MU. It only dries me out a little if I consistently use it twice a day; I usually just rinse with water in the am. I only use half a pump for my whole face. I think it could become drying if you use more than you need to or if you already have dry skin.

I haven't noticed any evening of my skin tone like some others. I also don't think this has necessarily prevented acne or done any miracles for me, but it's a great basic cleanser (which was exactly what I was looking for). Plus it's CHEAP. Why not give it a shot? It if doesn't work, you're out $6. If it works for you... you've found a cleanser for only $6!!! The nearest TJ is an hour away from me, but next time I go, I will be stocking up on this cleanser! :)

Oh, and they are apparently expanding the line to include a moisturizer. I'm going to keep an eye out for that!

EDIT (8/16/12): Guys, I ran out of this cleanser and could tell how well it had been working for me! My face was a lot more red without using this and my acne took a lot longer to heal. So even more props to this cleanser; I will never be without it again!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I take back everything negative I said about this! The Nourish MOISTURIZER is actually what caused my skin to break out before. I recently found out that I have a rare allergy to glycerin and I was pretty desperate to find some skin care products that didn't contain it. I found this in the back of my cupboard and decided to give it another try. It's actually great! It cleans well and keeps my skin fairly clear. It's a bit drying, but I just use a light moisturizer afterward.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGINAL REVIEW: For those with sensitive or acne-prone skin, beware! I was really excited to find this at Trader Joe's. It sounds amazing on the label and the price is great at around $5.99. I used this for 4 days and my skin didn't like it at all. The skin on my forehead became extremely congested and bumpy and I broke out in tiny, irritated whiteheads all over my cheeks. I used my previous cleanser last night and my skin has calmed down significantly. I won't be using this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by anderson781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ive tried lots of cleansers in my day. This is hands down the best cleanser i've ever used. I'm on my third bottle. The beauty of it this that it does not dry out the skin, It lightly exfoliates, it comes in a huge bottle, and its does not test on animals and contains no animal ingredients. Did I mention it is only 5.99?! You can't go wrong with this one. I wouldn't trade it for another cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I came home from school for a few months but left my face cleanser back at my college apartment. I needed to pick up a decent cleanser to get me through my time at home but didn't want to spend a lot. I picked this up for $6 and it does the job. This is a no-frills basic cleanser for everyday use; there's no invigorating scent or tingle. Mild and gentle, no fragrance, color or excess chemicals, but an effective, non-drying cleanser. It's not exactly tear-free but I noticed that I no longer need to use face scrub on a weekly basis due to its mild exfoliating properties. The experience is similar to using cetaphil but it's thicker, lathers better, and leaves no residue after washing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

no fragrance, no dryness = no irritation. Good alternative for the Clinique liquid facial cleanser in price and quality.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Great at cleansing and taking off makeup, including stubborn mascara...but it was drying on my slightly dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I pumped out too much the first time, it felt like Elmers Glue on my face! Next time I used this I was more careful with the amount, I really like it. It's not irritating, it doesn't smell weird, it cleaned my face gently and it didn't break me out. Given the price is so reasonable, I'll be using this for a long time to come.