April 20, 2014 | 1349 users online

Cleansers - Trader Joe's - Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Great at cleansing and taking off makeup, including stubborn mascara...but it was drying on my slightly dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I pumped out too much the first time, it felt like Elmers Glue on my face! Next time I used this I was more careful with the amount, I really like it. It's not irritating, it doesn't smell weird, it cleaned my face gently and it didn't break me out. Given the price is so reasonable, I'll be using this for a long time to come.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 1:43:00 PM More reviews by rallu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was ok...removed my makeup, didn't leave any annoying film on my face, removed sunscreen too but left my face a little dry. Didn't do anything great for my face except cleaning it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by countrycats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has actually bumped Purity out of it's 10 year HG status for me..

Gentle,removes make-up well.nice foam and cheap...5.99 for 8.45oz!

Good quality pump bottle

Try this! If you don't like for face you can always use as a hand soap and reuse the bottle for something when it's empty

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by poikilotherm

Really, really loving this cleanser. I prefer foaming cleansers, and this one is the least drying of all I have tried. I've been using CeraVe Foaming (which i still love) but it dries out your skin more than this one.
For reference, I have combo skin that has a tendency to get oily at the end of the day.
This cleans well, doesn't dry, and the best part about it is the ingredients! Tonsss of antioxidants. Coupled with other antioxidants in your regimen, like witch hazel, this is sure to keep your skin looking radiant and young.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I do like this cleanser a lot. It has a mild formula, is full of antioxidants, and I like that it is unscented. I also like that it is inexpensive and readily available. Although it is not *quite* as gentle as my Burt's Bees Soapbark Chamomile cleanser, it does do a better job of removing makeup. It is also a couple of dollars cheaper. And, it doesn't dry out my skin excessively, even in cold weather. I think I still prefer the Burt's Bees cleanser overall, but will likely repurchase this cleanser for the aforementioned reasons, and would recommend it for almost any skin type. EDIT: I have been using this cleanser for over a month now and my acne scars around my chin area are fading! I credit that to this cleanser. Will def. be repurchasing this product :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Pingeree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

UPDATE - After two months of use following the two weeks my below review was written, this cleanser has become drying. My breakouts got worse because of the dehydration, so while the product itself is till IMO very good, it's just a bit too much for my skin.
________________________________________________________

This is now my HG night cleanser! I've been using this for two weeks solid, every night regardless of makeup/no makeup days. I have very acne prone, sensitive skin that doesn't like being dried out by cleansers or left-behind residue. I was skeptical about this cleanser because it sort of seemed like a glorified liquid soap, which my skin hates, but I am IN LOVE with it!

It takes off every trace of makeup and cleanses exceptionally well, but I am not tight afterwards. My skin looks better from using it, and it's calmed some of my acne sensitivity. I know it says it exfoliates, and it actually seems like it does, I just have no idea how since the ingredients and texture don't really reflect this ability. However, I really don't care since this is working for me beautifully. It's so dirt cheap that everyone should give it a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by andijan

I love this cleanser. I thought I'd give it a try and I was skeptical. I've tried everything under the sun, department store, Whole Foods, drugstore. I was liking CeraVe and I was using very pricey cleansers from GlyMed and DDF. The CeraVe is great, but a little too basic and the GlyMed and DDF both had glycolic acids that I think were a wee bit too aggressive for everyday use. This TJ's Nourishing cleanser for $5.99 for 8 oz. is a real treat at a steal. It is loaded with antioxidants and exfoliates just the right amount. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by BellaCat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin with Rosacea.

This cleanser is fantastic. Gently cleans all my makeup off.... no irritation, redness, burning or stinging. Mild scent. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by dec4MMV

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser! It's thick so it really clings to my skin and seems to clean off any debris from the day, but it doesn't dry out my skin. It's really gentle and is making me look younger. My skin hasn't looked this good in years. It's soothing, doesn't burn my eyes, and removes all makeup. I couldn't ask for anything more. And it's only $4.99 at Trader Joe's!