July 26, 2014 | 918 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

For the price,what 2 something...you really can't beat this! I actually hadn't heard of it till one of my Mua friends Jo asked me to pick this up & ship it to her & her mom(their in Sweden) I was curious & looked up some reviews. I also asked her & she raved about how great it was. I thought, "ah its just some cheap Jordana" lol. Excuse me this is actually a good mascara! I normally be HE products, but mascara is one ds item I do by & I'm really liking this one. I wanted to try a full tube before my review. And yes, I will be getting another. It is a bit wet for me, but it does add volume & makes my lashes look full. So I wait a bit before adding a second coat,but one does the job just fine. A nice mascara to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by alysizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a drugstore treasure! It truly volumizes (and even lengthens my lashes) the lashes with one coat, and after two coats it's as if I'm wearing falsies (especially after curling my lashes). So far, I'm liking it and with the price, I don't mind repurchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

Wow! Where has this mascara been hiding? Oh, yeah... Walgreens!!!!! My HG mascara is a cheap little gem from a drugstore. Who knew? This formula was too wet for me at first, and I initially hated it. After letting it sit in my mascara drawer for a week and then giving it another shot, my mind has totally changed. I already have pretty great lashes (sorry, but true) and generally go for a lighter mascara, but when I want to kick up the drama, this will be my go-to. The formula goes on so black, and one coat alone will give incredible volume. There is no clumping, no flaking, I don't have the waterproof formula (if there is one), so I cannot comment on that, and it holds an amazing curl!!! Seriously, how hard is it to find a non waterproof mascara that holds a curl? The search is over. Ladies, do yourself a favor, go out and grab this. Insanely affordable and phenomenal quality!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by sS1221R

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought this after the hype and loved it right away. great as topcoat mascara and used by itself. only negative is that mine gets real clumpy at the top of the wand and makes it hard to screw back in.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by EmBD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I heard all the rave about this mascara (lauren curtis etc ;)) and bought it off beautyjoint for $5-6 so cheap!...but was slightly disappointed in some ways.

PROS-
Keeps my lashes up/curled
Stays put.
Super dark-not too good for me as I am blonde :P
Fairly good not too wet/dry formula
Packaging

Cons-
Clumpy
Not volumising
Doesn't lengthen much for me
Makes my lashes stick together
Basic wand

I really wanted to like it!! But I feel like maybelline for me is better :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1599

I bought this mascara from Walgreens one day when I was in a rush. I didn't have a eyelash curler with me so I just threw on 2 coats of this and my lashes looked so good! I use this mascara everyday. I find that it looks even better when you put on Covergirl clump crusher first and this over top...it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I had been a fan of Dior Blackout Mascara and Origins Ginzing Brightening Mascara. So, I typically prefer the large fluffy brush mascaras over the plastic spiky ones (ahem, Benefit's They're Real). In any case, this mascara took me by surprise with the price of $2.99! It gives me voluminous and beautiful long lashes. Very minimal clump, not a fan of spidery lashes.

I will be repurchasing! Don't you love it when you find drugstore HGs?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:33:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many mascaras from Benefit, Mac, Maybelline, ect. This is my HG mascara..I have short lashes and this brings them out and looks beautifull, ..it does dry kinda quickly but for the price I bought it for $2.99 at K-Mart..sooo worth it ! I bought it due to the high reviews on Makeup Alley, and glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by lolabean93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this after hearing such great reviews and it is probably my new favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, makes my lashes look great and stays on all day. Not to mention its so cheap. I will definitely repurchase like a million times.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lifeisaparadox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing budget mascara and works very well. I have thin lashes that are also short and stubby. Two coats with the this will make magic happen and I've gotten compliments with how full my lashes look. It also slightly lengthens, but not as dramatically as it thickens. The only downside, which cost 1 lippie in my rating, is that the brush can pick up way too much product. I find it difficult to get it off. Because of this, you may find your lashes clumping from excess product. I use another mascara (CG clump crusher) to separate lashes. I also find that it doesn't hold a curl as well as my waterproof mascaras so I need to put extra effort into maintaining a curl (I began using Shiseido Mascara base for this and it works well). For $3-something, however, I definitely can't complain too much.