August 30, 2014 | 1152 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I loved this stuff at first. It separated my lashes and made them LONG (I'm not really looking for volume so whatever). Then it started getting gross and clumpy. I read somewhere that rather than wipe your mascara wand on a tissue, wipe it on a piece of paper or a post-it note. I wiped the wand and got a massive clump of goop off. And now it works perfect again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

AMAZING!! So far I have tried Loreal voluminous million lashes, Benefit's they're real, and Maybelline's the falsies, and Lancome hypnose, and this is my absolute favorite. It is very wet when you first buy it, but I accidentally left it partially open overnight and the next morning it was the perfect consistency!! Somehow this mascara curls and makes my lashes very noticeable, also lasts all day without flakes, and minimal smudging!! The price you can't beat as well I paid 3 dollars at Walgreens. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

My favorite YouTube beauty artist Lauren Curtis loves this product and for the price I had to try it out. I was a long time buyer of the maybelline mascaras (aqua tube and purple tube) and this mascara really allows you to build your lashes without getting messy or clumpy. Also it is so budget friendly, no need to spend big bucks on a good mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by mberteig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara and the price can't be beat! For me, this is a volumizing mascara. I like to layer it on top of a lengthening mascara.

That being said, I agree with other reviewers that this is a "wet" mascara. However, for me, it is wet the first few times I use it (thereby applying too much and being kind of clumpy), then it seems to be less wet and it is a perfect consistency for awhile, for the majority of the tube. Then, it actually gets too dry and I toss it at that point. So, it must dry out very slowly once opened or something like that. Anyway, I wanted to mention that, as it has been my experience with multiple purchases of this product.

Also, a mascara tip I learned that really helps is to wipe off the wand after withdrawing it from the tube, especially the end of the wand. This really helps with the clumping and applying too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by chellio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got sick of paying $7+ for mascara for my already long/relatively thick lashes. I've used and enjoyed Maybelline Full n Soft, Covergirl Clump Crusher, and L'Oreal Voluminous. I also used Covergirl LashBlast for a while, but stopped buying it a year or so ago.

When I found this mascara in Walgreens, I quickly looked it up on MUA and was super surprised to see the great reviews. And it's stood up to them, for me at least.

I personally do not have a problem with the "wetness" of the formula-- I haven't had any transferring to my browbone or eyelids or anything while wearing. I've been able to wear this through 12 hours of waiting tables and have had no flaking. I did experience a bit of flaking after crying with it on, but I mean....it's not like it ran down my face.

I will definitely repurchase this mascara! Three bucks is a great deal for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

UPDATE 5/29/14:
Ok, so perhaps I was overly harsh in my initial review. I've played around with this mascara some more and discovered the trick to making it work: Use a tissue to wipe off all excess product from the wand before using. This does away with the clumping issue. My lashes are lengthened and somewhat thicker looking. At this price point, this is a great product. I hope that as it dries out, I can use the mascara straight out of the tube and won't need to wipe the wand before applying.

-----

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
This is one of the worst drugstore mascaras I've used. Thankfully it's cheaper than most drugstore items and I never throw things out, but I will probably throw this mascara out after two uses because it's absolute crap and pisses me off so bad when I use it.

This is a wet mascara, so it clumps on my lashes and smudges and smears on my eyelids. Ain't nobody got time for that! I'm getting upset just thinking about how ugly and smudgy this mascara gets. As for its volumizing claims, it did nothing to plump up my lashes. If anything, they made them look like spider legs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Bunnieskat

OMG love this!!!! I'm blessed with long lashes so any mascara will make my lashes look good (knock on wood) , but some mascaras with the he weird wands are so hard to apply and don't reach all my lashes and have a grey ish tint ...this is super black and the brush is so easy to use and the packaging is great , not to mention the price !!!!! It's inly 2.99 !!! I don't have to spend 9-12 bucks on mascaras anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by ladykay09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good masacara. It's really a must have in your collection. It doesn't clump your lashes and does just what its supposed to do. And its only $2.99 at Kmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by woahhitsmariaa

best mascara ever. gives me great volume & length not clumpy, and keeps a curl all day! my hg mascara :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Vaintelle

I love the price of this mascara, only $3 at your local Walgreens, it's so affordable! This mascara isn't thick but if you apply more than two layers, your lashes start to clump (which I don't mind). This mascara gives you that fake-looking jet black lashes, and is not waterproof. If you wear this mascara for more than an hour, the mascara flakes a bit, which is why I carry some Q-tips and a bottle of baby oil (to remove the flaked-off mascara). This mascara lasts for a decent amount of time and gives me that extreme, thick lashes image that I want since mine are barely visible. Overall, this mascara cannot be used on rainy days and you must carry some form of makeup remover if you're going to wear the mascara for more than an hour (just reapply the mascara after 3-4 hours). I'm not much of a mascara user but this mascara makes my eyes look bigger, which is enough to satisfy me. Just a heads up, your lashes will feel a bit stiff after the mascara has dried on your lashes. But it isn't really as much of a bother as the flaking part. I'll buy this mascara again during autumn and winter (as for the other seasons, the humidity in summer will smear it and the rain in spring.... Well, you know what happens).