August 22, 2014 | 2017 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I got this in a birthday kit from Sephora (yay for finally changing to something useful instead of bubble bath!)
I have to say I really like this product. When I am out on a night where I know I will be taking a lot of photos for OTHER PEOPLE (I hate social media) I put this in the inner corners of my eyes and my eyes look instanty defined and younger in photos. They really pop. I have't tried it anywhere else on my face yet, but I like the blendability of this product. My eyes are also very sensitive and seem to tolerate this product well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hokstr88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this stuff, beside the obvious, the high price. As a teen on a tight budget, as I say in all my reviews, the $36 for the stuff seems ridiculous. Since all my friends prefer drugstore, I find a lot less people with my problem. Also, with a mother that wears no makeup at all, she thinks I am crazy spending anywhere from $10 to $250 in one spree at Sephora. I love this product because, it is a multi usage item. I not only use it as a highlighter, but as a quick, on the go or "crap I'm going to miss the bus" cream eye shadow! it stays all day without a primer, and doesn't crease or smudge. I get so many compliments down the halls from even the seniors that see me. It brightens my black-brown eyes to an extent where I look like a model.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this as the free birthday gift from sephora, I don't think I would have bought this on my own. I like the way it looks, gives a great glow like so many other reviews have already said. I'm just not a fan of the way you need to apply it. I would rather apply a powdered highlight with a brush, instead of the cream formula. It doesn't take much to blend it out with your finger, and I guess if you bought the full sized product (which is too pricey for my liking anyways!) it has that sponge/brush that comes with it, but sometimes when I apply it I feel like it's moving my blush or bronzer around, instead of laying on top of it like a powder would. So because of that I would only give it 3 stars because it looks really nice. Just not really my kind of thing! I'm glad I got to try it for free!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by GrungeGrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best highlighters I've ever used. :) it gives me a certain glow I've never had before. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So beautiful. I apply on my cheekbones and lightly under my eyes with a Benefit Foundation brush, I don't use the sponge. I actually haven't tried the sponge, I had this put on at a Benefit counter and just mimicked how the sales associate used it. Creates such a beautiful glow but is not in your face at all. I prefer this over Girl Meets Pearl, I think. They are both up there. Everyone should try it. Really really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

I was so excited to buy this when I saw so many great reviews about it!! Sadly, it didn't look that great on my fair skin:/ I tried it on my brow bones, cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I've also used this on the tear ducts of my eyes since I love the champagne golden color. However I think if you have caramel colored skin or darker this would be PERFECT for you. The packaging is adorable, (benefit never fails) although I dont use the sponge tip to spread out the product because it doesn't really spread well. The color has a hint of shimmer and it's a golden champagney color. It adds a great glow to the face, and all in all is another awesome product from benefit. Just not for my fair dry skin:/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by Shh23

Gives a nice subtle glow. I put it on my cheeks bridge of nose Cupid's bow. Only need a tiny bit. I use it on its own or over foundation for when I'm going out. Use it nearly every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Definitelygorgeous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like many other reviewers, I received this beauty from Sephora's birthday gift. I have to say I immediately fell in love with the product. I use it as a highlight in my inner eye corners, brow bones, down the bridge of the nose and cupid's bow. I rarely put it on the tops of my cheek bones, but I personally have extremely oily skin and well let's just say I have enough "shimmer" there. I think it's an excellent product and I love how it comes in a stick form for easy and hygienic application. The only thing about this product is the price tag. I'm hanging onto my sample for as long as possible before it runs out.. and realistically I don't think I will repurchase it again for the whole price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by LaynaLoo

I received this as a sample from Sephora, & now cannot be without it! I adore this product for the natural glow it provides! I wear it in the usual highlighting areas (inner corner of eyes, brow bone, high points of cheeks & cupids bow) & feel naked without it! It lasts forever too!!! Perfect for any skin tone (except maybe extremely fair as it does have the lightest pink/champagne colour to it) will definitely buy this again!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I am in love with this highlighter.
I use it in the corners of my eyes, the top of my lips (cupd's bow), and at the top of my cheekbones.
It's not glittery, which I like. Some highlighters leave behind too much glitter which looks incredibly fake. I like products that leave a somewhat realistic "glow" and this one does.