September 16, 2014 | 1152 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Watt's Up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This highlighter is great! It has the perfect amount of shine and shimmer and shows perfectly on top of my foundation. The packaging makes the application easy as pie!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by eaplove86

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do love Watts Up, I have fairly dry skin and so I'm always looking for a product to give me that glowing, somewhat dewey look. I googled what is used on Miley Cyrus to give her her glow and I found Watts Up. I bought it about 6 months ago, I use it everyday and I still have it so it definitely goes a long way! It is pretty pricey, about $30 I believe before S&H. I've read that people do not like it because it's caking feeling but I don't belive it is cakey. It comes in a very usable tube, like a crayon you use to draw it on your face, the other end has a little sponge applicator to help spread it out but I feel it is pointless and just rubs it off. Instead, I lightly rub my finger through it to spread it out evenly. It's very quick and easy to apply. I would say this is the product that makes or breaks my whole entire makeup routine. I love it and will definitely be re-purchasing! Thanks Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so I recieved this as a gift from Sephora, and to be honest I would never had known it existed until then. I'm a medium brown skinned woman, and luckily I dont really have to highlight and contour a lot. One day I actually had a little extra time for my morning makeup routine and decided to beat some face. I contour with a dark brown powder from NYX, so I was a little weary about using a cream highlighter. I applied this product on the bridge of my nose and under my eyes. I must say I was impressed. It wasn't too light, and didn't leave looking all shimmery and crazy like other highlighting products I've used in the past. It's expensive, so I probably wont be purchasing this once my trial size stick runs out. But seeing that I only use it a few times a month, that should be ok.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by CordulaM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

(Got this in a sample/gift from Sephora's.)

Yep, its "OK". I think to get the pay off from the photos you need to apply a few coats. It's not sheer, but light and subtle if you just apply a few swipes. It's honesly not impressing me though, because I use New York Color sparkle pot in Chamagne as my go to under brow highligher and it really wows. And it's like, what? $3.50? I also think it looks more 'natural' as a powder than this does as a cream stick. I just can't get into this and many other brands from Sephora (with a few exceptions). I feel like they are no better than cheaper drugstore versions, they just want you to think they are.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

I got this in a birthday kit from Sephora (yay for finally changing to something useful instead of bubble bath!)
I have to say I really like this product. When I am out on a night where I know I will be taking a lot of photos for OTHER PEOPLE (I hate social media) I put this in the inner corners of my eyes and my eyes look instanty defined and younger in photos. They really pop. I have't tried it anywhere else on my face yet, but I like the blendability of this product. My eyes are also very sensitive and seem to tolerate this product well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by hokstr88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this stuff, beside the obvious, the high price. As a teen on a tight budget, as I say in all my reviews, the $36 for the stuff seems ridiculous. Since all my friends prefer drugstore, I find a lot less people with my problem. Also, with a mother that wears no makeup at all, she thinks I am crazy spending anywhere from $10 to $250 in one spree at Sephora. I love this product because, it is a multi usage item. I not only use it as a highlighter, but as a quick, on the go or "crap I'm going to miss the bus" cream eye shadow! it stays all day without a primer, and doesn't crease or smudge. I get so many compliments down the halls from even the seniors that see me. It brightens my black-brown eyes to an extent where I look like a model.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this as the free birthday gift from sephora, I don't think I would have bought this on my own. I like the way it looks, gives a great glow like so many other reviews have already said. I'm just not a fan of the way you need to apply it. I would rather apply a powdered highlight with a brush, instead of the cream formula. It doesn't take much to blend it out with your finger, and I guess if you bought the full sized product (which is too pricey for my liking anyways!) it has that sponge/brush that comes with it, but sometimes when I apply it I feel like it's moving my blush or bronzer around, instead of laying on top of it like a powder would. So because of that I would only give it 3 stars because it looks really nice. Just not really my kind of thing! I'm glad I got to try it for free!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by GrungeGrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best highlighters I've ever used. :) it gives me a certain glow I've never had before. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by j3ssica23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So beautiful. I apply on my cheekbones and lightly under my eyes with a Benefit Foundation brush, I don't use the sponge. I actually haven't tried the sponge, I had this put on at a Benefit counter and just mimicked how the sales associate used it. Creates such a beautiful glow but is not in your face at all. I prefer this over Girl Meets Pearl, I think. They are both up there. Everyone should try it. Really really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by lovelyvenice

I was so excited to buy this when I saw so many great reviews about it!! Sadly, it didn't look that great on my fair skin:/ I tried it on my brow bones, cheeks and the bridge of my nose. I've also used this on the tear ducts of my eyes since I love the champagne golden color. However I think if you have caramel colored skin or darker this would be PERFECT for you. The packaging is adorable, (benefit never fails) although I dont use the sponge tip to spread out the product because it doesn't really spread well. The color has a hint of shimmer and it's a golden champagney color. It adds a great glow to the face, and all in all is another awesome product from benefit. Just not for my fair dry skin:/