September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes in Spring fling

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Cloud718

This lip gloss is really glossy and sticky. It has a sort of sweet smell which isn't too overwhelming. The gloss lasts pretty long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My first JT and still one of my faves. Yes, it's almost clear. Yes, the scent is quite strong--it does smell like jelly donuts. It lasts a while, feels great on my lips and makes my lips look especially glossy. This is my favorite work gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2004 11:41:00 PM More reviews by matlis

No, this is not a very pigmented JT, but it's still a good one. On me, it's mostly clear with a slight milky pink tint. I love the texture and I find JTs to be very moisturizing. Some people want a lot of pigment in their lip glosses but I prefer sheer glosses. This is why I always come back to JTs.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 10:37:00 AM More reviews by TrendyJennie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This not-overly-sticky, shiny gloss is great! I can't wait to get more Juicy Tubes and have only the best to say about it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2004 12:08:00 AM More reviews by dlkwasek518

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did anyone else notice that this scented with the exact same fruity smell as all of L'Oreal's CJ's?! Otherwise, this is just a basic clearish gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2004 5:26:00 AM More reviews by eurasian

WOW.. EXPENSIVE LIPGLOSS! This came out clear on my lips and was way too shiny for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 1:07:00 PM More reviews by cutegirl3

this lip gloss makes my lips so smooth and shiny! it tastes really sweet (sort of cotton candy??) but not too overpowering. it is a little sticky but i think it's worth it because i love how it looks on my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2004 12:56:00 PM More reviews by Tootee

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

JTs are very nice...but this has become my plain Jane day gloss with a brown liner and alternatively a night time lip balm...that's it. I have so many other glosses that offer more of a punch...I probably wouldn't buy this again. I thought this would be more like MAC's Underage, which is nice albeit sticky. This is crystal clear and quite boring. I felt the same way about MAC's clear lipglass tube, which I barely use especially at night for fear of being glued to my pillow (lol)!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by carrieslikewhoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS JUICY TUBE!

Okay, so the color isnt anything too special, its a sheer milky pink that looks basically clear with a tinge of pink on me. No shimmer, no sparkle, no fuss. Just clear pinkish.

The smell is WONDERFUL. Smells like raspberry donuts or something equally tasty. Everyone loves the way this one smells.

A wonderful springy gloss. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2004 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Toronto_princess

This is sooooooooooooo good. It's NOT just a clear gloss. I a comfortable, ultra shiny, ultra glossy, long lasting, non messy gloss. The colour is great on everyone. The texture is amazing, it is super lasting...LESS TOUCHUPS!, super comfortable..not gross feeling, My lips are so SHINY and GLOSSY...almost like plastic/glassy looking!!! My lip look a bit plumper. I find it moisturizing. The packaging is great because unlike the Loreal colour juice, the applicator on the juicy tube is better, earier to use, plus the cap helps not to waste the product and stops it from getting messy so you save alot of product. My tubes last a long time...cartainly more than the colour juice. the smell is light and pretty...nothing gross and sugary!!! I will but this again and again! It's a must have
!