Lancome Juicy tubes in Spring fling

3.9

on 8/27/2004 7:40:00 PM

I wasn't overly impressed, but it is a nice sheer gloss with a light fruity smell. It is sort of sticky and lasts longer than cheaper glosses.

on 8/16/2004 12:53:00 AM

This lip gloss is really glossy and sticky. It has a sort of sweet smell which isn't too overwhelming. The gloss lasts pretty long.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My first JT and still one of my faves. Yes, it's almost clear. Yes, the scent is quite strong--it does smell like jelly donuts. It lasts a while, feels great on my lips and makes my lips look especially glossy. This is my favorite work gloss.

on 7/17/2004 11:41:00 PM

No, this is not a very pigmented JT, but it's still a good one. On me, it's mostly clear with a slight milky pink tint. I love the texture and I find JTs to be very moisturizing. Some people want a lot of pigment in their lip glosses but I prefer sheer glosses. This is why I always come back to JTs.

on 7/9/2004 10:37:00 AM

This not-overly-sticky, shiny gloss is great! I can't wait to get more Juicy Tubes and have only the best to say about it!

on 7/8/2004 12:08:00 AM

Did anyone else notice that this scented with the exact same fruity smell as all of L'Oreal's CJ's?! Otherwise, this is just a basic clearish gloss.

on 7/4/2004 5:26:00 AM

WOW.. EXPENSIVE LIPGLOSS! This came out clear on my lips and was way too shiny for my taste.

on 6/26/2004 1:07:00 PM

this lip gloss makes my lips so smooth and shiny! it tastes really sweet (sort of cotton candy??) but not too overpowering. it is a little sticky but i think it's worth it because i love how it looks on my lips.

on 6/26/2004 12:56:00 PM

JTs are very nice...but this has become my plain Jane day gloss with a brown liner and alternatively a night time lip balm...that's it. I have so many other glosses that offer more of a punch...I probably wouldn't buy this again. I thought this would be more like MAC's Underage, which is nice albeit sticky. This is crystal clear and quite boring. I felt the same way about MAC's clear lipglass tube, which I barely use especially at night for fear of being glued to my pillow (lol)!

I LOVE THIS JUICY TUBE!

Okay, so the color isnt anything too special, its a sheer milky pink that looks basically clear with a tinge of pink on me. No shimmer, no sparkle, no fuss. Just clear pinkish.

The smell is WONDERFUL. Smells like raspberry donuts or something equally tasty. Everyone loves the way this one smells.

A wonderful springy gloss. I love it!

Popular Lip Glosses