Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

3.2

Aqua, paraffin, copernicia cerifera cera/carnauba wax, steareth-20, beeswax, acacia senegal gum, alcohol denat, stearteh-2, cetyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, tdi/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, sodium polymethacrylate, silica, 2-oleamido-1/3-octadecanediol, phenethyl alocohol, nylon 12, disodium edta, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylol glycol, pantehnol, pentylene glycol, polyquaternium-10, sodium dehydroacetate. May contain: CI 77007/ultramarines, CI77491/ CI77499 Iron oxides, mica, d46956/2

Horrible, just horrible. Smells like some kind of funky old-fashioned medicine. Makes lashes clump and stick together. Straight to the garbage.

on 4/21/2013 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this on a whim and was very disappointed. It does nothing for my lashes, won't even hold a curl. The wand is nice though, but that's about it.

on 4/21/2013 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This mascara looks very cute and smells like a rose. I love the bristles. But i look like a panda when i apply this. Because it smudges like after 5 minutes when i wear it. Disappointed

on 4/10/2013 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like the false lashes look, so this mascara does nothing for me - no volume or length, even if I try building it up. The only thing i like is the fact that it really separate my lashes. Also, it smudge on me. A LOT!

I will not buy it again.

on 4/10/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara said it was volumizing - I can't get any volume from this! My lashes are very blonde, but fairly long. I discovered the other day that ALL of the Hypnose mascaras smell the same which I can't stand!!! I do not like smelling my mascara and I wish they would stop making it scented! This mascara doesn't do enough for me for volume or length. I won't repurchase. I feel like I could get a better product at the drugstore.

on 4/2/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I luckily have long, thick lashes and Ive tried every LancĂ´me mascara and this has to be the best one for me so far I wouldn't try anything else!

on 3/31/2013 4:17:00 PM

I'm an asian with slightly curly, (moderate length lashes that are thick at the roots but thin at the tip) but everytime I wear a mascara, it seems to get weighed down and becomes "straight". By far, I've tried Maybelline Stiletto, a Shisheido sample sized one (love how it volumises my lashes, but the curl factor is quite a fail)and a few other drugstore brands.

So, after hunting at Sephora for a good mascara (by good I mean volumising, lengthening, curling and waterproof), I was recommended to this by the SA.

It wasn't love at first sight because it doesn't add enough volume with the first 2 coats. However, I'm really glad that it is buildable! Takes about 4-5 coats for me to get that desired effect. And I love how it curls my lashes without the need to use a curler before applying this product! And it doesn't weigh down my natural slight curl, but instead helps to enhance on it! Length wise, it was pretty good as well. And I loved the faint rose smell that was present (might be a con for those who hates scented mascara, but def pro for me!). Needless to say, application was a breeze with the cone-shaped brush. Took time at home to experiment before I fell for it.

The only two things I dislike about this mascara is the price, retailing at 50 sgd in sephora (not the best budget to keep up with in the long run, will continue observing if this product is really worth the buy) & secondly, it's the fact that I have to keep applying it to get the desired effect I want (although I wouldn't mind if it keeps up to this effect right nw).

Overall, i would say tt this mascara did work well for me. However, if you have really sparse and stick straight eyelash, this may not be the product for you.

on 3/31/2013 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my favourite mascara! the packaging is so cute, and it has a really nice scent to it when you open it too. i'm usually in a hurry in the morning, and one coat of this does me fine for the day. it is a great mascara :) mascara is the one beauty product i could not live without, and i definitely could not live without this one.

on 3/27/2013 7:52:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. It gave me absolutely no volume or length, and it seemed impossible to build up. Also, it has a very foul smell that I can't stand. Do not waste your money on this, I have had so many mascaras In my lifetime and every drugstore one worked better than this.

on 3/26/2013 12:14:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time and well worth the price!

I have this in So Black. It's really a staple mascara. This makes my sparse eyelashes look longer and fuller. It also never ever makes my lashes look clumpy!

Popular Mascaras