April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose Doll Lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Mynkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am torn with this product. Although $27 is an average price for a Lancome mascara, it is a bit expensive considering this formula becomes thick almost immediately. I love the dramatic lengthening affects but find myself struggling with the excess product on the brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by chloealli

Don't get me wrong, this is a great product but it just didn't work well with me. I found it was very chunky and thick. It was more of a night time mascara than a daily wear. It did smudge a little. I don't think it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

To be frank, I am not a fan of Lancomes other mascara's. But a few coats of Doll lashes and I was hooked! The formula is high end and doesn't dry up to fast. I love the shape of the brush, its almost "footballish" but it has a pointed tip so you can get the outer lashes much better. I do about 7 coats of this after I curled my lashes and honesty, people asked me if I was wearing lashes. It is very pricey, but if you are a lash gal like myself! worth every penny

HG for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by kimmington

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara provides a nice light coat on my lashes that add a lot of length and doesn't clump. The brush separates your lashes so they look like "doll eyes" and it smells like roses! I would love if this helped keep my lashes curled though, as they tend to "fall down" after just an hour or two of wear.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by plasticliche

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara has been a huge disappointment. It doesn't even curl your lashes! It just colors them.
The only nice thing is that it smells like roses.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticjunky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is an epic failure for lancome and I don't say that easily, I am a devout Lancome lover but if you put your fancy pants name on crap...it's still crap. This wouldn't be that horrible if you picked it up at CVS for 8 bucks but when I'm shelling out 30 bucks and even worse dealing with the cosmetic counter vultures at the department store I expect way, way more. It clumps, does not lengthen, does not curl. It does build volume but no better than any product in the Loreal voluminous line. Lancome has delivered enough fantastic products that I will stick with them but if this had been my first experience with them I would've walked the 2 feet to clinique and never looked back.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by MisiB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well I saw many negative reviews, but my opinion is that if you have small and not curly lashes, you can't expect the WOW effect from any mascara. My lashes are long, curly and black so when I put this mascara, my eyes really look like a doll eyes. For people with small lashes, I think it would be better an ordinary mascara, because it will give them more volume than the other mascaras. That is because of the brush (if I can say "brush"). The price is really big - 27EUR, but I really liked it, because I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I would buy it again, but once more: if your lashes are short - you should try something else and less expencive, because it won't work for you. ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by SopMoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ran out of mascara and purchased this product on impulse not having done some research in advance and boy do I hate it, yes it lengthens, yes it thickens but by no means does it last, however the panda eye smudge effect does ironically seem to last, there are better, cheaper mascaras out there and I will never purchase another Lancome mascara because of this disappointing baby, now excuse me while I furiously go searching reviews for a new mascara.. oh before this appalling purchase I was using the ByTerry mascara that I really loved and would highly rate.. the price tag is a bit ott however..

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by brownhairbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this product as a sample as well as 6 others and at first I was a big fan of the Hypnose Doll Lashes but after a while it made my lashes limp and boring. The mascara does not hold a curl and after not even 20 minutes it made my eyelashes limp and dull. The brush looks nice but doesn't work for me. I will not be buying the full size.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by gimmeglamour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this as a sample at Sephora. This was my favorite mascara at first, but after just a week in a half it stopped working for me. I love how it covers all of my lashes perfectly and the brush is amazing as well, but now when I use it my lashes look great at first, but by the time I'm at the door they are limp and look dry. I have made other samples last much longer, so I don't feel that is the reason. When I first received this and fell in love I searched on Sephora web site to purchase it, but the price is outrageous. It should work a bit better for that pricing. I'll stick with Dior Show. It's consistent and costs me less.