This is an amazing mascara! It made my lashes look huge! You really don't need an eyelash curler at all with this product. You have to work fast when applying this because it drys very quickly causing it to clump! But that's my only issue. besides that I love the packaging its cute. with the wings meaning that your lashes will have a flared look like that. I definitely recommend this product give it a try and see if it works for you!
Gives alot of volume but clumps easily , so you have to be careful :/
This was a pretty good mascara for me, but for some reason this mascara would like literally make my eye lashes fall out. I guess cus its like waterproof or what ever, but the regular non waterproof falsies mascara wass theee best! The perfect curl, never clumped just overall amazing.
I love this mascara. I love the volume it gives my lashes and I love how The brush is kinda curved and it makes it easier for me to make my lashes look nice. When you get towards the end though you can tell because the formula starts to get a little clumpy, but since I don't typically wear mascara everyday ( I have long lashes) it seems to last me for a long time. I know I will buy this again because I'm actually working on my third tube now
I had my fingers crossed when I bought this product. I haven't done well with too many of the Maybelline mascaras in the past. I tried the original formula and it definitely failed. This one isn't so bad!
I like the brush. It's thick and I thought that's where it would fail, but the curve, bristles and formula make it absolutely awesome. It comes with a flex joint in the wand, but I'm not sure that it does anything.
The product is a bit wet, but not as wet as the original formula. There is some flaking, but not enough to bother me.
The HUGE plus? Although waterproof, it's effortless to remove. I love it! I will definitely be repurchasing should I need more.
This mascara worked for me - once. The first time I used the tube, it gave me gorgeous, slightly winged lashes. I was pretty sure I'd found my HG mascara.
Then, a few days later, I tried it again. And it was a clumpy mess with tons of fallout. Because I can be a hard-way learner, I tried it several more times, always with the same results: clumpy lashes and mascara chunks sitting alluringly on my cheeks.
Pros: good color, love the packaging, price
Cons: poor results
Love this mascara. Definitely works with my lashes! Adds enough volume with a bit of lengthening. I've been using L'oreal Voluminous mascara for a while. This compares well to L'oreal's mascara BUT...its better. This mascara does not smudge on me and it doesn't clump like L'oreal. The flared brush is perfect for my eyes as well.
supergood, it gives my lashes volume and makes them look longer as well, definitely will buy it again, it's my favorate
I'm kind of stuck on this mascara, so I gave it a 3. I go back and forth on it.
1) It's super waterproof, probably more so than the CG Lash Blast Volume Waterproof. It's virtually impossible for me to get off. Which is a good thing and a bad thing... I mean, my lashes stayed curled even through vigorous washing and makeup removing (given, I just use lotion to remove makeup) which means it'll last all day, at least.
2) It can be pretty clumpy. It's kind of a hit or miss for me on different days... I like really dramatic lashes that look natural, because I have dark lashes that are pretty full and long, but I like it to be a little more dramatic than that. Clumpy just screams fake to me, so I'm not a big fan of that.
3) The wand itself is ok... you can literally see the clumps on it, which kind of annoys me. Also, there tends to be a lot of product at the tip of it, and since I like to use the tip to get my inner and outer lashes, it's a really big pain. There's a lot of gaps between the bristles, which collects product and causes clumps. Also, it's really hard to apply to the lower lashes. It's not that the wand is too big, it's just the bristles are too long or something.
4) It really does flare out like they say, which is nice! Definitely not the falsies look it claims to be though. Even if you apply more, it just clumps more.
5) The price isn't bad, most Maybelline products are decent prices. I probably won't repurchase, though, Maybelline has better mascaras out there.
This mascara is amazing! It's lengthening, volumizing, and most importantly for me, can hold curl like no other mascara I've ever tried. It's so wonderful because my eyelashes are poker straight, and normally poke my glasses if I'm not wearing this mascara. The only downside is it dries out rather quickly, so it stops working so well after about 3-5 months.