August 1, 2014 | 1864 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - New Instant Age Rewind Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

way too pink for me. im fair with pink undertones. looks like i painted my face pink

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

It leaves a really noticeable cast around my eye area and it also looks very cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by msimone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased 2 shades - neutralizer and fair about 6-8 weeks ago. I have been absolutely loving these. After applying my foundation, i use the neutralizer shade under my eyes, as well around any redness (ie, nose, cheeks). I dab it on with the applicator, then i lightly press and dab it in with my ring finger. once that is set for a minute or two, i then take the fair shade and apply this to my whole undereye in a triangle shape to higlight my face and blend the same way. then i lightly blend a bit of MUFE hd powder to set it. it lasts all day, covers well and doesnt crease at all. I am very impressed with this drugstore gem. I have been using them for almost 2 months now and i am about 1/3 through them. For the price, these have become staples in my collection. I want to purchase the brightener shade as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have genetic dark raccoon circles that only get worse during pollen season. I have tried every under eye concealer know to man, it feels like, including high-end stuff like Bobbi Brown's corrector (which sucks, IMO.) This corrector worked quite well for me on it's own, and with the concealer over top of it, made it look like I had no dark circles, for the first time in my life.

I love the spongy applicator, and the blendability of this product- it was a little pricy on it's own, but with the BOGO 1/2 off sale was reasonable. I'd buy it again! And the corrector.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by amcarter62

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am quite a fan of this concealer.. not gonna lie! It's silky, smooth, great at brightening up my circles, and easy to use. I seem to be always in a constant struggle with concealers that end up letting me down and getting me disappointed, but so far, that hasn't happened! I've always had trouble with dark circles under my eyes that are also dry, so a common problem is that the concealer emphasizes the dryness and kind of balls up-- if you know what I mean. Anyway, what the result is really noticeable concealer under my eyes. With this, it glides over the dry skin and doesn't emphasizes them at all. Also, my skin color is hard to match. It has light yellow undertones but pinky cheeks and quite fair. My last concealer looked fine under my eyes but there was a definite change of color when going from my under eyes to my cheeks... it was really unnatural and weird looking. This concealer in 110 strikes a nice balance between the yellow and pink and just blends into the rest of my face, yet still brightens under my eyes.

My only concern so far is the packaging, which I like and dislike. Before, I used L'oreals super blendable concealer which had a messy tube with a brush that was hard to control and got product all over the place. Here, the sponge is so much easier to get a thin layer of product and it isn't messy, but it's just hard to see how much has really come out. This really isn't that big of a problem and I can totally suck it up because this is really impressive. Good job Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've purchased this in the corrector (yellow), the brightener (pink) and the light shade. I really like this- it's a light to medium coverage, without being heavy. It blends like a dream. I have been using the light shade on my face- around nose and on cheeks where I have redness, and it works great. After using it for about a month and a half I noticed I was getting some breakouts. I think the sponge applicator may have contributed to it. I only apply it to clean skin, but the sponge stays damp, and after awhile it becomes saturated and may harbor bacteria and it's just rather gross. So, what I did was pull the sponge off. You may want to do this after using it for awhile. I just apply it with my finger, now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by melinda_

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot. I'm reviewing the eraser.Mine looks different than the photo her and it's only for the eyes and much thinner. I couldn't find a category for it. I think this is the right review, because everyone is talking about circles.

For reference, I have really bad dark under eye circles. Heredity. This actually makes them look virtually non-existent. I had given up trying to cover them, because nothing worked. Instead, I just had a ton of weird looking makeup under my eyes, but still could see the circles. Then, I read the reviews here and figured, what do I have to lose? It's not too expensive and I can return it if I want to...

This is amazing. I really hope they never D/C this.

The one thing that worries me is the ingredient, Cyclo...something. I forget how to spell it, but I recognize it as being highly comedogenic. However, since it's just used under my eyes, it may be okay. I'll update if I have problems with breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Got this since I love Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Treatment Make up sooo much. I've never had a problem with dark circles but I have been developing mild puffiness both under and over my eyes. I usually am sensitive to mostly anything I put too close to my eyes.... no burning or irritation with this at all. This did help with the puffiness, and it also helped smooth out my laugh lines and the beginnings of a vertical crepey line on my eyelid... ick :( I also use it to cover a bluish vein that recently has been showing through next to my eyebrow. Funny thing, now I notice this vein thing on even young girls and there I thought it was just another "perk" of life after 40. Seriously I have only positive things to say about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 6:45:00 AM More reviews by shoma2k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading about this product on makeup alley, I thought i'd give this product a shot. I've been working in the makeup industry for many years and I really love how this product works. I personally have dark circles, which run in the family, and fine lines as well. I have used many other concealers recently such as MAC Studio Fix Concealer (Too cakey and drying for under eye area), Bobbi Brown Corrector w/ Powder (Can't Complain, but a bit pricey), Maybellines Instant Age Rewind (Okay, Not Too Crazy About It) and Hard Candys Instant Camouflage Concealer (Which Literally Can Hide a Tattoo, but really dry undereye area, though not cakey at all). I bought this in a Medium shade and I absolutely love it. It goes on well, doesn't dry the under eye area, isn't expensive and very affordable, and it puts on and stays on well. For people with intense undereye dark circles, i'd recommend using the neutral shade, let it sit for a minute or so and then add there skin shade concealer, it'll do wonders. Not too crazy about the sponge tip, but I brush in the concealer anyways, use a moist sponge to set it, then brush some translucent powder with a foundation brush and voila! Eyes look refreshed, it isn't drying at all and it doesn't make my fine lines stand out like the other concealers i've tried in the past, except for Bobbi Brown. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with fine lines and dark circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by neeuqeikooc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I REALLY wanted to like this because I have heard so many raves from others, but I was very underwhelmed. Maybe a different color would change my mind, but the one I chose had hardly any coverage and was far too thin of a consistancy.