L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss

4.1

i purchased this gloss in baby blossom and i have found my HG gloss and shade. baby blossom is everything i wanted nars turkish delight to be, but the formula is far superior and obviously this gloss is cheaper. its the perfect pale pink shade for my super pale skin. i usually hate gloss in general because it can be so sticky and goopy, but i love this gloss to pieces! i want to shout about it from the rooftops :)

Not impressed with these glosses at all. Purchased a total of 4 and 2 ended up exploding in my purse! That was a huge disaster. The packaging sucks. They were sticky and tasted weird. The only color I kinda liked was Peach Fuzz but even then it wasn't worth buying again.

Got this in Mystic Mauve for about $8.00. The color is not mauve at all but rather a deep berry color. Not impressed. The gloss is way too sticky and gummy on the lips. Feels like you just ate a spoonful of jelly. Also, NYC makes an identical gloss at about $6.00 cheaper. Get that instead.

I purchased this in raspberry splash. It gives my lips a healthy wash of color, and is very moisturizing. I usually like sticky glosses but this is still long lasting and pretty. The packaging is very nice looks like a high end gloss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in the color "151 Baby Blossom" and it's a very pretty baby pink color with no shimmer, just a nice shine. It smells very sweet, but it's not overpowering. It's a faint scent but yummy. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, and goes on very smooth and fairly pigmented. I like the squirt tube because it's very easy to apply the gloss with.

I will definitely repurchase. I've always been trying to find the perfect pale or baby pink lip gloss and I've finally found it. I will definitely go and purchase more. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love these. I bought Spicy Mauve (nude-pink shimmer) and Blushing Berry (raspberry shimmer). These two are medium-sheer. They add a slight amount of color to the lips and a nice shimmer. They are a lip gloss not a lipstick, so don't anticipate tons of color. However, you can build them up to achieve a somewhat opaque look.
I find them to be non-drying, a bit moisturizing, and there's only just a whisper of stickiness. They have a creme brulee scent and taste to them, which I dig. I can apply these directly to my lips without having to add a balm first.
The packaging is fine for me. Easy to use. I like the slated tip applicator.
I totally dig these. Will purchase other colors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought Nude Illusion and Nude Touch. They are both pretty shades and nicely pigmented however a little slippery, melty and mildly flavored. They work as a better finish to a lipcolor underneath. Worn alone is too sheer for me personally.

This is the best lip gloss I have ever tried (I know that is a bold statement, but I mean it!). I've been on a long quest to find a nice clear color (i.e. no shimmer, no glitter, not too milky) that feels comfortable on my lips. I got the shade Watermelon Crush, which is a lovely sheer bright pink and has a lovely brightening effect on the lips. The smell is fantastic (Like vanilla frosting) and not at all overwhelming.

I want to eat these glosses - they smell that good! Nice range of colors, some with shimmer, some without. They rival higher end glosses at fraction of the cost. Will definitely be buying more!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have the Watermelon Crush... I have been looking for a lip gloss like this for such a long time! The formula goes on thinly and they are not as sticky as the color juice glosses. Watermelon Crush goes on as a sheer pink that enhances the pink of your natural lip color. It's more of a slick shine than a plastic shine. The tube that it comes in is really cute and I like the sweet smell.

Recommended for Medium Skin