December 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Le Gloss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the color "151 Baby Blossom" and it's a very pretty baby pink color with no shimmer, just a nice shine. It smells very sweet, but it's not overpowering. It's a faint scent but yummy. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, and goes on very smooth and fairly pigmented. I like the squirt tube because it's very easy to apply the gloss with.

I will definitely repurchase. I've always been trying to find the perfect pale or baby pink lip gloss and I've finally found it. I will definitely go and purchase more. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by ChococatG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these. I bought Spicy Mauve (nude-pink shimmer) and Blushing Berry (raspberry shimmer). These two are medium-sheer. They add a slight amount of color to the lips and a nice shimmer. They are a lip gloss not a lipstick, so don't anticipate tons of color. However, you can build them up to achieve a somewhat opaque look.
I find them to be non-drying, a bit moisturizing, and there's only just a whisper of stickiness. They have a creme brulee scent and taste to them, which I dig. I can apply these directly to my lips without having to add a balm first.
The packaging is fine for me. Easy to use. I like the slated tip applicator.
I totally dig these. Will purchase other colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Nude Illusion and Nude Touch. They are both pretty shades and nicely pigmented however a little slippery, melty and mildly flavored. They work as a better finish to a lipcolor underneath. Worn alone is too sheer for me personally.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by owotlarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best lip gloss I have ever tried (I know that is a bold statement, but I mean it!). I've been on a long quest to find a nice clear color (i.e. no shimmer, no glitter, not too milky) that feels comfortable on my lips. I got the shade Watermelon Crush, which is a lovely sheer bright pink and has a lovely brightening effect on the lips. The smell is fantastic (Like vanilla frosting) and not at all overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by helenesq

I want to eat these glosses - they smell that good! Nice range of colors, some with shimmer, some without. They rival higher end glosses at fraction of the cost. Will definitely be buying more!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by thelgfunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the Watermelon Crush... I have been looking for a lip gloss like this for such a long time! The formula goes on thinly and they are not as sticky as the color juice glosses. Watermelon Crush goes on as a sheer pink that enhances the pink of your natural lip color. It's more of a slick shine than a plastic shine. The tube that it comes in is really cute and I like the sweet smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ll22

I am on the fence with this lip gloss. I really like the smell, the packaging, and it doesn't feel too goopy on my lips (which is important), but I am not sure how I feel about the color..I bought "Pink Blossom" and while it is a pretty color, I am not too crazy about the way it shows up on my lips. It is kind of thick looking and doesn't spread evenly. It almost just sits on my lips and is not sheer enough for me. I think if I were to add a clear gloss over it, it would have much better results for me personally.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Fatty21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So I just bought the Peach Fuzz and Really Rose and I think these are really good lip glosses. First off, the smell is sooooo good, I love it! I sincerely HATE lip gloss with glitter so I usually look for some that have shine and color only. These two colors are great for that. They leave my lips feeling moisturized and shiny with color. I especially love the Peach Fuzz color its so pretty and just looks amazing. Althought re applying is frequent maybe like every hour or so it doesn't bother me bc I general reapply frequently. I def recommend if you are looking for shine but no glitter and amazing smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I got this in Naturally Nude, which is just plain clear sticky shiny lipgloss and exactly what I was looking for. I am not sure what the hype is with MAC lipglass in clear when you can buy something just as good, like this, for only $6. I really like the staying power and the shininess of it. In my opinion it does exactly what a clear gloss should do, make your lips look delicious but not too made up or unnatural. I love this stuff and I will definitely repurchase when and if necessary, but the tube is pretty big (.40 oz, 12ml) so I am thinking that will be awhile.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by enough21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have two-blushing berry and Mystic Mauve(I believe thats the correct name.) They worky great, moisturizing and leave enough pigment to be noticible. I have to add liner to mauve to intensify it(thats optional) also Blushing Berry looks great over Dior lipstick #874.