Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is a great conditioner. It's quality is up to par with the more expensive conditioners that cost six times more than this one. It gives my hair a good slip without having to add castor oil to it. I love the pump bottle that it comes in, which makes it easier to use. It says 100 uses from the family sized bottle, and I'm surprised that it appears I will get closer to 100 uses than I thought. This is also great for co washing.

on 12/24/2011 10:21:00 PM

If you want silky, shiny, hair this is the stuff to use. I have two sets of shampoos and their matching conditioners on rotation at all times. One for when I want my hair wavy with lots of volume, and one for days when I want a straight sleek look. This is my set for sleek days! It smells amazing like coconuts and makes my hair softer and more frizz free than any high end brand. Skip the big price tags and try this conditioner out!

This has always been in my house as long as I can remember. I went through a period where I absolutely loved this conditioner, then a period where I really didn't like it. I find that, when paired with Dove Daily Moisture shampoo (the one with the light blue writing) its soo much better! Paired with the matching shampoo, its okay. It makes my hair smooth, frizz free, and shiny! Oh, and suuuppper soft. It's very cheap, and I'm sure that this will be in my house for a long time, as its my moms favorite conditioner. I'd give this a 4.5, not 4 as listed.

on 12/3/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love this conditioner! I use it as a co-wash, and it's great. The smell is lovely, sometimes I pick up the bottle just to smell it lol. When I co-wash it leaves it really soft and makes it easier to detangle my hair. I'm confused that the US and UK brands of Aussie Moist have different ingredients though; we tend to have more chemical-sounding ingredients, but that doesn't bother me, still a great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HATE HATE HATE this product!!! i have fine layered hair and this shampoo and conditioner for some reason made my hair really puffy and frizzy, it also made it feel extremely dry!! eek... although the smell is amazing i dont recomend this product if you have hair like mine, but everybody is differant so it just might work for you, you never know till you try ;)

on 11/6/2011 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I have long thick Curly (3b curls) Hair that goes half way down my back. and curly hair gets dry really easily! And I tried this because my friend uses it everyday. Its amazing! I keeps my hair soft, and shiney, and it smells amazing! It changed my hair!

on 10/25/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This stuff is legit. Its the only conditioner that actually works for my hair. The only things that could be better is the smell and the bottle. It has the classic coconut smell which I really don't like and the cap is really hard to snap up, especially with wet hands

I love this product as my hair is extremely thick and dry and needs moisture. The smell (coconuts?) dont love nor
hate. I also wish there were bigger bottles because I need lots even though my hair only comes to my shoulders. Over all tho I cant believe what a difference this made (:

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! It keeps my crazy curls from turning into a birds nest :-P lol the matching shampoo is really good too, it cleans without stripping my hair. The conditioner is thick and makes my hair smell and look so good. I even put a dime size amount through my towel dried hair as a leave in, makes my curls spring to life in ringlets, and leaves them shiny and healthy. Love it!

on 9/21/2011 9:35:00 AM

Very very good product! I have been using it for 2 years (on and off) but now I have decided that it never fails me. I use it once a week. I will use it twice in the winter.
My hair is wavy, frizzy and dry but once a week I apply this and my hair is nice, shiny, bouncy, easy to comb, it smells nice. This is perfect for me. I will repurchase!

Top Rated Aussie Products