Aussie Moist Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 12/3/2011 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Love this conditioner! I use it as a co-wash, and it's great. The smell is lovely, sometimes I pick up the bottle just to smell it lol. When I co-wash it leaves it really soft and makes it easier to detangle my hair. I'm confused that the US and UK brands of Aussie Moist have different ingredients though; we tend to have more chemical-sounding ingredients, but that doesn't bother me, still a great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HATE HATE HATE this product!!! i have fine layered hair and this shampoo and conditioner for some reason made my hair really puffy and frizzy, it also made it feel extremely dry!! eek... although the smell is amazing i dont recomend this product if you have hair like mine, but everybody is differant so it just might work for you, you never know till you try ;)

on 11/6/2011 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I have long thick Curly (3b curls) Hair that goes half way down my back. and curly hair gets dry really easily! And I tried this because my friend uses it everyday. Its amazing! I keeps my hair soft, and shiney, and it smells amazing! It changed my hair!

on 10/25/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This stuff is legit. Its the only conditioner that actually works for my hair. The only things that could be better is the smell and the bottle. It has the classic coconut smell which I really don't like and the cap is really hard to snap up, especially with wet hands

I love this product as my hair is extremely thick and dry and needs moisture. The smell (coconuts?) dont love nor
hate. I also wish there were bigger bottles because I need lots even though my hair only comes to my shoulders. Over all tho I cant believe what a difference this made (:

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! It keeps my crazy curls from turning into a birds nest :-P lol the matching shampoo is really good too, it cleans without stripping my hair. The conditioner is thick and makes my hair smell and look so good. I even put a dime size amount through my towel dried hair as a leave in, makes my curls spring to life in ringlets, and leaves them shiny and healthy. Love it!

on 9/21/2011 9:35:00 AM

Very very good product! I have been using it for 2 years (on and off) but now I have decided that it never fails me. I use it once a week. I will use it twice in the winter.
My hair is wavy, frizzy and dry but once a week I apply this and my hair is nice, shiny, bouncy, easy to comb, it smells nice. This is perfect for me. I will repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner is awesome! It is now the holy grail of drugstore brand conditioners. For a drugstore brand, it's truly great. I have used almost every salon brand you can imagine on my crazy, dry, frizzy, coarse, thick, naturally curly hair.
This is thick, detangles my knots, smells fabulous (like tropical coconut sugar) and is very moisturizing. My hair is smooth, the curls are defined, it looks and feels healthy. It also isn't breaking as much as it used to and is growing longer nicely. I haven't had to use a deep conditioner since I discovered this. I used to deep condition about 1-2 times weekly. Now about every two weeks I use coconut oil to deep condition. This also works great as a leave in, use a little itty-bitty amount though.
I have found a size about that of a golf ball works for my very thick, shoulder length hair.With other brands I have had to use handfuls (I am not exaggerating).
A liter size bottle, the one with the pump last me a little over two weeks. This is great because I can go through almost a liter of other brands in a week and a half.

on 9/16/2011 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

First off, I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH AUSSIE PRODUCTS!!!!! I used to use them when I was younger and somehow got swooped up in all the salon hair products as I got older and started getting paid more as my career started to advance. Why we think we need more expensive products as we start to make more $$$ I have no idea, but anyway, lets get back to this product.
I've been using Moist conditioner along with Cleanse and Mend shampoo and I'm completely happy with the results. My usual drugstore shampoo and conditioner brand is Pantene, but after feeling rebellious and wanting a change I decided to try Aussie again. BEST DECISION I'VE MADE!!!! I'm not going back to my salon brand either (Matrix Biolage). Aussie is working much better than Biolage or Pantene.

on 9/15/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair Type: Black, naturally straight with slight waves, thin hair. tends to be oily up top and drier on the bottom.

For years, I've never bothered trying Aussie products because the purple packaging looks so tacky and the commercials with the stuffed kangaroos looked so cheesy but I was at Shoppers Drug Mart looking for conditioner and this was on sale. I usually use Pantene conditioner but since the Aussie was on sale I decided to try it. I actually ended up loving it a lot! It was winter time and my long hair was starting to get dry and frazzled at the ends and this conditioner really helped smooth it out and made my hair really soft. Leaves my hair smelling very nice too with a hint of coconut. If any of you have used the popular Aussie 3 minute deep conditioner, it smells like that. I only use this on the hair below my ears since my roots tend to get oily by mid-day. I leave it on for ~2 minutes while I wash my face and brush my teeth. I would definetly buy this again and try other Aussie products in the future.

Top Rated Aussie Products