BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2058 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 5/20/2015 2:44:00 AM

I bought this mascara with high anticipation of it being a lengthening, volumizing, flake free mascara. Nonetheless, it does the opposite of what I hoped for. I seen rave reviews of this mascara giving the "falsies" look, but it doesn't lengthen, or volumize in any way. It's almost as if I'm just putting a black paint on my eyelashes for the hell of it. 2) the formula flakes within a four hour span. Yuck. The packaging is cute and durable. It doesn't have a strong or weird scent as some mascaras do. It is buildable, it doesn't clump when you apply the first two layers, but any more layers will lead to a clumpy spider leg mess, which some people may be looking for in mascaras. The brush is probably the only really wonderful thing about this, it separates while coating all the lashes! The price for a 0.14 oz (sample size) is about $12.00USD a few dollars more for what a drugstore mascara would cost and do the exact same thing.

on 5/18/2015 10:14:00 PM

My favorite mascara. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I recommend purchasing the travel size b/c you shouldn't keep mascara over 3mo. It gives me the volume that I want & doesn't smudge for me.

on 5/16/2015 5:18:00 AM

I seem to find it hard to find a mascara that does not leave a deposit over time underneath my lower lashes. This one is the worst for it for me. Good colour, nice brush, but just deposits quicker than others on my under eye skin. I also did not notice it thickening or lengthening my lashes

on 5/11/2015 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand why some reviewers said that this didn't lengthen or volumize. I have short and sparse lashes, and after using this mascara I was shocked at how long, curled, and volumized my lashes were! It really does look like I'm wearing fake eye lashes!

on 5/9/2015 8:16:00 AM

It is my 3rd bottle, so I must said that I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It does't clump, it is not runny (dry real quick) and it does't smear my under eye, it makes my eyelash longer & make my eye appear bigger, so how can't I not love it??

Cons: It is very difficult to clean (I use Sephora Waterproof Eyemakeup Remover) and sometime leave black stain when I wash my face (as I thought I already clean it)

on 5/7/2015 2:02:00 AM

I don't really like this mascara I have to put on so many coats that it leaves my eyelashes clumpy, I do like that it makes them look longer, but when it's time to take it off its horrible it smudges everywhere it's just a hassle. I paid $24 for this product never again.

I got this mascara as a free sample from benefit, and I don't hate it, I just don't love it. I find it average, I could probably find better at a drugstore. I find this mascara doesn't add all that much length or volume, it just makes your lashes look black and spidery. I like this mascara if I'm wearing it somewhere like school or the gym, when I don't want dramatic lashes because it looks somewhat natural. I do find this mascara is hard to apply, it clumps easily and if I make a mistake I often have to take off the entire eye.
Overall, I think this is an average mascara. After trying the sample, I don't want to purchase the actual product.

on 5/3/2015 7:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My new favorite mascara! I've been mourning the loss of my formerly long, thick lashes now that I'm in my mid-30's and paying for less than ideal self-care in my 20's. I feel beautiful when I wear this mascara. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/3/2015 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have worn this exactly once. Bought a sample size of it while waiting in line at Ulta at a display that they put there (yes, they got me). This works no better and no worse than any drugstore mascara. Doesn't lengthen that I could tell and had a tendency to clump if I tried to layer on more than 1 coat. Went back to my L'oreal Telescopic with L'oreal Carbon Black Voluminous over that. And this is just another product languishing in my drawer. May stick it in my purse for an emergency, but bet it never gets used.

on 5/3/2015 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush and I love how black the color is, but does not lengthen and does not hold curl. And in attempts to get length and curl I ended up with clumpy spider lashes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials