October 31, 2014 | 801 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 2 of 5 on 9/16/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I so desperately wish that I could love this product. After reading all the hype about it, I decided to go out and purchase a full sized version of it for myself. When I first applied it, I couldn't believe it. My eyelashes looked SO amazing. Thick, long, full, black and clump-free... and it would be perfect... if only it had staying power. When it comes down to it, this mascara smudges and if you live in Southeast Asia where it's hot and humid like me - you're basically screwed. Now I have friends who use this too, and they have no problem with smudging, so I'm not sure if it's just my problem. But for the record, I use primer (urban decay) and setting powder under my eyes. For the benefit of the doubt, I'm giving this 2 stars but will not be repurchasing. Sad though, because I really wanted it to work.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kymcolaiacovo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very displeased with this product.I purchased this after hearing all the positive hype. I HAD to have it. it was $30 canadian and although i was half pleased with the brush...i was very upset over the fact that it gives you raccoon eyes. I put it on at 8 am prior to leaving for work and by 10 am it was all under my eyes making me look like a raccoon.Will never ever use this product again.It is not worth the high price they are asking and even if it was given out for free i would never use it again.Save your money ladies this product sucks

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ilikenicestuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Works like it says it does. You're lashes must be CLEAN. Any remnants of other mascara or lash product and it won't work properly. Also, like any other mascara, it works best after 1-2 weeks of dedicated use when the formula has been allowed to reach it's density premium. Lasts all day, takes a bit of work to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyVictoria

I purchased this mascara thinking it would be something extraordinary, Unfortunately, I was wrong this mascara doesn't do much wonders it clumps my eyelashes when I removeit, I'll have rashes form on my eyelids and under my eyes because the product is really harsh, almost seems like waterproof it dries really quick when your applying it onto your lashes you can't really built much volume not what I expected Definitely will not re-purchase this item again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:47:00 AM More reviews by CarmelaM

Not a fan. The chemicals are really harsh and your eyelashes look very fake. After trying this out my lashes started to fall out. Would not recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:24:00 AM More reviews by shady74

Pros: Big, BIIIIIG lashes. Perfect for false lash effect.
Cons: It does NOT come off. Removal is a big factor in whether I repurchase and if it takes me longer to get off than put on, it's a no-no. This requires its own remover which I refuse to buy.
Get it if you really like huge lashes, but there are many others that do that job well without you having to tug at your eyes to remove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by jss774

I love this mascara. I've yet to find something that compares to it, and I get samples of high end mascara fairly often. The brush is good for getting the corner eyelashes, and it doesn't smear or smudge. I've been using it for about two years, and probably will continue as long as they make it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by xcocainex

Even though most people love this mascara, i'm not such a huge fan. It does a fairly good job or lengthening and adding volume, but nothing that a drugstore brand couldn't do. It's horribly over priced, it hardens quickly, so it doesn't allow for much layering, leaves lashes feeling stiff, and even crunchy, and it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get off. It just isn't worth the money in my opinion. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lexmz31

I first got a sample of this product and really liked it so I bought the full size version. It's a great mascara. With other mascaras I need multiple coats. With this mascara 2-3 coats and my lashes really stand out - literally! It's a great product and thought I paid more than I usually do for mascara, but it's definitely worth it!!! It's now my go-to mascara unless Benefit makes something better!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Pinkaroma

Love it, I have short asian lashes and so I need mascara which makes my lashes much more fuller. This does the job and t also makes them look longer than they are.