BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1969 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 2/5/2015 4:21:00 AM

An extremely overrated mascara.

on 2/3/2015 12:12:00 PM

I do like They're Real mascara. I have received compliments on my lashes several times. I am not thrilled with the brush , it is a little awkward and it can clump. I would have an extra tube on hand though,

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample size of this mascara when i was repurchasing the Hello Flawless face powder and Benefits Gimme Brow. I must say I am enjoying it. It makes my lashes look more defined, thicker and longer. No problems with flaking or smudging. It works very well on the lower lashes - lengthens and darkens them with no clumping at all. Will definitely repurchase the full size!

on 2/1/2015 1:29:00 PM

Well, to be honest I think that this product is a little bit overrated. I have used many other mascaras that did a better job then this one. Even most of the drugstore brand mascaras do an equivalent job. It's not that I didn't like it, it is indeed a really nice mascara. But I feel like you can buy another mascara with the same outcomes for a cheeper price (i.e. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black).

on 2/1/2015 8:57:00 AM

Best mascara ever, my lashes feel naked without it. Doesn't smudge or come off when my eyes are watery. You can also build on it to go from day to night and it has great colour.

on 2/1/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my go-to mascara. Very buildable (hence, you can go for natural-looking lashes to dramatic), voluminising and lengthening. I love that I did not have to choose between voluminising and lengthening, as this one does both! Some have remarked that this is rather a challenge to wash off; well, my experience has been quite the opposite. Maybe I say this in comparison to the other mascara I use: Diorshow Blackout. With They're Real, I manage quite well with soap and water. Really happy with this one!

on 1/31/2015 7:38:00 AM

My main issue with it: it makes my lashes SO SO hard like nothing i've seen before! And that's not something i usually notice in a mascara. But with this, it was unbearable, and it took me 3-4 uses to realise it. Whenever i touch my lashes or lightly scratch my eye it HURTS! That's how hard it makes them, like cement! It is hard to remove and i lose at least 4-5 lashes every time i do so (and i use a foaming cleanser mind you, so no rubbing included....i can't imagine what a nightmare this must be if you use a cotton pad or wipes)! So in that kind of rate i lost A LOT of lashes while using this. I visibly had LESS lashes! No, thank you.

It t did give me a lovely and almost fake result! I absolutely loved the effect it gave. But i stoped using it for the reason i mentioned above!

If it was more affordable i would consider having it for more special occasions, like nights out, but it's too expensive to have it just for that.

on 1/30/2015 2:00:00 PM

Absolutely amazing!! The best mascara I have ever used and I have repurchased a number of times. I've read a lot of negative reviews on here but I find this mascara works best when layered with another with is a bit annoying for the price but worth it because it's amazing! The other mascara I've always used is a Rimmel one and applied They're Real straight after giving a curled, long, dark amazing black finish :). My favourite go-to makeup product!

on 1/29/2015 4:21:00 PM

Hands down, the best mascara I've ever used. It lengthens and darkens lashes beautifully, combine it with a curler and you literally get a doll look. Packaging is nice too although I've never really cared about that.
Only problem is the price - it is a lot more than I would like to pay for a mascara. I think it's worth it though. I've re-bought several times. Highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this a few years ago and thought it was amazing, but upon returning to the product this month, I'm finding it a struggle to use. The brush catches my eyelid and makes it quite sore, and the product tends to clump my eyelashes together if I try to use a curler about ten minutes after application. It also dies out something wrotten on my lashes, making it hard to top up later in the day, and I find it goes a bit bitty throughout the day and leaves little black bits under my eyes! Wouldn't purchase again for the price!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products