October 23, 2014 | 860 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ryanpaigee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG cleanser! Other cleansers tend to work for me, then stop. But for about 6 months I have been loving this product. This is a fun foam consistency that you only need about 2 pumps once a day for a nice cleanse. I use this once a day everyday at night in the shower. I have very oily, sensitive skin. And now that it's summer, the "very oily" kicks up a few notches. This balances my skin. It doesn't really prevent breakouts, but it even out my skintone. I wouldn't reccomend this product for anyone with normal to dry skin, because it will be too drying. But for oily skin people like me, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by glanda

Honestly, it's a OK product... not too bad. I'm using as my morning cleanser, since I don't feel it clears my face very well. Moreover, it cannot prevent any acne. All it does is give me something to wash my face(I know it's wired but it's true). I alway run out the one I'm using now. I won't repurchase this one. I bought it when it's on sale. But, even it's on sale, it still cost me $7. There're tons of cleansers under $7.
My suggestion is if you want to try, just go ahead. It's an average product, nothing special, but not too bad as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by chaaaar

Hey y'all! I've been using Aveeno for awhile now and has been doing wonders for me ever since! So the cleanser costs about 13-15$ variably, also depending if there is a sale on Aveeno products as well, and I believe that it is totally worth the buy. I use the cleanser twice a day, once when I get home from work and another time before bed. And since it's a pump, I usually pump two times the product, just so that I feel that my face is fully and properly cleansed. After, I wash my face and pat my face dry softly then apply the Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer! Overall, the foam cleanser does not feel gamy whatsoever; it's just applying those foam-type soaps onto your face! It's very gentle and as long as you massage your face gently as well as pat your face gently [with a dry towel] afterwards, you'll feel that your face is so clean and touchable!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by mijuness

This cleanser turned my oily combination skin into dry combination skin. I thought it was working fine at first because it controlled my oil and made my skin feel soft and clean. But after a while of using it, I started get dry patches on my skin where I didn't even know could get dry in the first place! It does nothing to clear my breakouts and it only made my skin even worse. I do not recommend this product, even to people with really oily skin :[

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by smile244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

i have been using this product for years and i love it! this product is a gentle cleanser that simply rinses the oil off my face, being i person with combination skin that does wonders!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Merely51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great foaming cleanser..i use this at night to clean off my makeup & it works great. I have been using the product for years and it has made my skin always feel clean, soft and overall even toned. I love the scent too! Great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by CiCiNellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I have seen NOTHING DIFFERENT with my face.. I bought it bcus I saw the reviews and I thought i'd give it a try.. Well, I've been using it for a long time (finished one bottle) and I really cant say that anything happened.. My face looks the same .. Its smells really good tho, easy to use but I wouldnt consider buying it again ..

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by zeldalove

Made my skin itch, burn, red, and feel rough. Had a very bad experience with this cleanser but I do recommend Aveeno's lotions.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by pinksmoothielover98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice cleanser. I use this everyday, twice a day (or once a day and the other time a scrub). This lathers beautifuly but sadly, no results on my face clearing, hense CLEAR COMPLEXION. Oh well, it helps my texture feel smooth all day only not my nose since gets pretty oily, especially in the summer, (and the rest of my face joins along only in the summer though) oh boy! I have broke out while using but i KNOW it was NOT from this (maybe time of month...?) The packaging is okay, the cap doesn't open so how will I know when it's done? Also the pump gets stuck sometimes but it always goes back up after I adjust it. I just wish it would get rid of my stubborn clogged pores (small white dots that ressmble). Overall, I'd purchase again!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Soleil65

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hate this. I remember going to buy st.ives but bought this instead for some stupid reason. After two days, I had a horrible breakout. All over my forehead and around my nose. It took like three weeks on acne free to get rid of it. It smelled awesome, but it sucks!!!!