April 23, 2014 | 1993 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by AdorkableNargle

I just love this mascara so much. It defines my short, straight lashes, and keeps a curl, which a lot of mascaras don't really tend to do for me because of my almost-monolid. Most importantly, it gives volume and because of the brush shape, it never clumps. It's amazing, and I feel a little lucky to have bought this on a whim having heard no hype about it and having it work out great. Even better, it was around $5 when I bought it and I will definitely be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by mariesarah53

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE! I get asked if I'm wearing false lashes when I use this mascara. For me it volumizes, lengthens, curls, everything. I love it more than the Lashblast, both the regular kind and the fusion. Probably my fave mascara I've used.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by normafleming2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I cant believe the great reviews this got (MUA Top Picks!)...and it is horrible. This REMOVES volume from my lashes. Makes them stick together in little spiky pieces. Horrible. Tried several techniques to put it on, over 2 weeks and gave up. Throwing it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by kuur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gives gentle volume, easy to apply. No clumping, but the thing i love the most about this mascara is the texture it gives my lashes. No brittle, painful, crusty feeling. My lashes feel very even with a smooth leather-y texture :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by TeacherCarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My HG mascara for the last 7 mo the has been Laura Mercier's Full Blown Mascara be ause I have lots of lashes, they just need volume and slight length.

But I ran out recently and I couldn't get to Sephora to buy some, so I consulted the reviews here for a drugstore volume mascara. This one was only .2 lower in ratings than Full Blown!

Bought it up in a second and love it! The only difference I see between the two is the formula. LM's is a little less drying. But CG's is great with volumizing and it only flakes a tiny bit...great for a drugstore brand! I like that my lashes are still 90% flexible with a formula that seems to be not as moist as LM's. The brushes are seemingly identical too.

I will be repurchasing this as soon as it's out...no need to spend money on a bigger named product here.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the better drug store mascaras out there. I love the brush but felt the formula was a little uneven. Some days it looked great on my lashes, other days I struggled to make it look good. I would say it's a great blend of voluminzing and lengthening. Also kept the curl all day which I usually struggle with. Used the tube up and kept the brush to brush other mascaras thru - it's that good! I can't say the formula is HG however but I would not hesitate to buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by treschic05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a natural lash-looking mascara and this works perfectly! I have it in black and it lengthens and separates my lashes very well to create a natural look. It doesn't volumize as much as other mascaras, but I like that because, again, I want a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by lillian1717

It's really just mediocre. I think it's best for an average everyday mascara to give a light coat to the lashes, but really doesn't do much for volumizing or lengthening. For anything dramatic, I still go for Armani.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by lacysilk29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Amazing! I bought this after seeing how highly reviewed it was on here and I'm glad I did. I was formerly using lash blast volume so I felt comfortable with cover girl. I have naturally long thick and curled lashes... sounds perfect right? Wrong! lol They are also naturally blonde (even though I have dark brown hair) and they are fine so they are not apparent even if I have a lot of them. Anyway My biggest problem was I end up with all of my tiny eyelashes become several giant clumps. Spider legs anyone? anywho this seperates AMAZINGLY! Some of them gathered together but they look amazing! The tube and brush aren't anything special they aren't a bad design the design is acutally nice, just not anything memorable or flashy (which can me nice)

I bought it in brown and it ends up looking dark so that's another thing.Black tends to look to harsh on me so the colors are on the darker side but I'm ok with that.anyway Overall the best mascara I have tried and half the price of the designer ones I would recommend it =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by InSpirit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been looking for mascara that isn't sticky or smudges. I can go a school day without having black/gray under my eyes. I can even workout with it on and it doesn't run. Also it's very cheap compared to Lancome and Clinique and I like them but there expensive.