September 17, 2014 | 1940 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by snickersaw943

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this!! It matches me perfectly (im fair/light) and acutally now I have a tan so im more on the medium/light side and it still works!! It feels great on the skin, looks good under foundation, and the spf really works! I just had this and bare minerals on and was outside in the hot sun all day and just got slightly pink. Its great too because I put it on before my foundation and I actually use less because this does even out a bit. Overall, I love this stuff and think it is worth it, it just makes your skin pretty :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by NeatoBandito

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream I've tried. At first, I really liked it - it kept the oilies at bay and made my skin look really nice. Unfortunately, in addition to oxidizing after 30 minutes, it also breaks me out like I've never broken out before. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by adara260

I really like this product a lot. The BB cream is moisturizing, light, and provides sheer coverage. I also love how it has the SPF coverage. Lately what I have been doing is layering this underneath my BE matte makeup and its been really upping the coverage and lasting power.

What I don't love is the neutral color/tint of the BB cream. I bought this and the SPF 45 version and the SPF 25 version's tint is more yellow/warm toned so I kept this one. I also don't think this version is the best for oily skinned people. Its probably the best for dry skins.

Overall: I like the moisturizing and SPF values of this product. I don't love the tint color and the fact that it doesn't last too long on my oily skin. The lasting power of the SPF 45 one was so awesome on my oily skin but the color was super cool on my Asian skin.

I think I will stick with the Asian versions of BB creams that also offer blemish healing properties so I will not be repurchasing the US version.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by o_sonancy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First BB cream and my fave after also trying Dior (oxidizes and kind of dark) and Boscia (too orangey). It is a Korean brand and does not contain a lot of the chemicals other brands seem to use (Dior, Boscia, etc.) It doesn't bead on my skin like the packaging describes, but i love to apply it with my stipple brush. Best results when used over primer such as Bare Minerals Prime Time.

This evens out redness and uneven tone without looking like foundation. It does not oxidize on my skin, but does nothing about my shininess so don't expect it to mattify. It's super lightweight, doesn't smell, no shimmer (yay!) and is a great value - ~$35 for 1 oz. A little goes a long way. Even if I happen to go over a section more than once, which I normally don't, it doesn't appear heavy or cakey. I use this by itself. Before I used Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, but this is more light and less chemical heavy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by ShineeBee

I got the new version of this bb cream.
It supposedly the more improved version. It proved decent coverage. and gave me a really nice finish. However I got dry patch from using this and it clogged my pores pretty badly. Really disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by reggaedelic

I just bought my second tube...I guess I'm hooked!

The good:
Sunscreen and moisturizing benefits built right in
Provides light to medium coverage (better than a tinted moisturizer)
Glides on well and blends easily
Does not cause breakouts
Matches my light skin tone

The bad:
Contains parabens
Sometimes the dewy finish looks a little too dewy on my combination skin...powder is a quick fix

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by CarrotsMcG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG foundation! I have acne-prone, oily skin and I struggle to find any type of foundation that doesn't break me out AND doesn't look flaky (like mineral powders tend to, on me at least). I was skeptical that this cream would work for me but for some reason I ended up purchasing it and using it. The only downside is that I need to apply powder on the top since it's pretty shiny.

But all the benefits make up for it. I just wash my face and don't have to put anything else on besides this--no SPF, treatment or moisturizer. I use my Alima mineral foundation to cover my red spots and voila! I'm all set. Also I feel like my skin is actually getting clearer and my red spots from previous breakouts are fading. In fact, my husband just said the other day "Wow your skin looks great!"

Love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ceradova

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I overall really really like this BB Cream for my sensitive, acne prone, dry combination skin. When I use this my skin feels well moisturized and relieved of dryness. This BB cream doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts whatsoever. This BB cream brightens my skintone. It has light to medium coverage, and evens out my skintone, but not enough to cover red acne scarring.
At the time I used this I my skin was NC25 shade in MAC - which is a fair to light skin tone, and the cream was a bit lighter than my skintone then, but adjusts to my shade after a while. However, now that I'm getting a bit darker I can't really use this BB cream so much because it's too light for my skin, and too moisturizing. I think personally this BB Cream works better for the wintertime, when my skin is more dry and lighter in tone, but doesn't work when my skin is a bit oilier in the summer and darker.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

I gave a "no" for repurchasing but I'm not final on that.** I'd definitely want to try another BB creme (like the Clinique one) but I could go back to this after trying others, who knows!

I've never been a liquid foundation/tinted moisturizer person but I'd heard so many things about BB creme so I tried this in Sephora a couple of times and I like it because it's so sheer (my skin needs very little concealer and I don't use foundation) and looks beautiful and dewy under some pressed or loose powder.

I took a star off because I don't think it's meant for oily skin. The dewy looks transforms into oily after about an hour and I have to blot. I always have to do that no matter what makeup I use, drugstore or designer, but I'd like to try something that is more matte and doesn't make me oily as quickly.

I think it may also be slightly too dark for my very pale skin.

** I don't think I'll ever repurchase this and I found myself more and more dissatisfied every time I used it. The oiliness was annoying and it really was a shade or two too dark for my skin. It might work well for others though! and it's a great sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by elsong1211

I am on my second tube, and is loving this product, then again I am a BB cream fan. I really like how its very watery and light on my skin and is great for summer. It has sheer coverage though, so concealer and powder on top is neccessary. I got my from sasa.com for about $28, so for a 50mL product i thought it was okay.

it covers very little, so I use this when my skin is in good condition, as in it won't actually cover the redness of pimples/break outs, acne scars... but I love how it makes my skin feel like it can breath and soft.