September 2, 2014 | 2008 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Cha Cha Tint

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by condracek4337

I absolutley love this product. I used it everyday before purchasing Benetint. Coral is my favorite color, especially for summer makeup. you cannot use too much of this stuff or else it'll leave you looking alittle clownish and your cheeks a little too orange. overall, your cheeks glow after using this product. I would say definatly better for medium to dark skintones. I loved it so much, i bought two! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by misspeke

Recently started getting into lip stains, while I love the concept the drug store ones were leaving my lips dry and the body shop one was so, so. So jumped on the Benefit bandwagon and purchased all three. Love the ChaCha and Poise Tint, they are amazing. Lovely stains and non drying, I can't live without now, though the packaging isn't bag friendly... hope chacha will soon come in the pen form too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 9:39:00 AM More reviews by SoraHime

A+ for staying power. IMHO, price is justifiable given the staying power and product is non drying. Rated 3 for packaging because of the applicator. It's not the easiest to work with given that you need to blend quickly. I use this primarily as a lip stain and found that you need to be precise if not quick enough to wipe off the product if you happen to accidentally get some outside your lip area =( and be prepared to contend with a finger with a coral tip if you use your finger to spread the product =). Word of caution for those who already have pigmented lips, applying sparingly at first and build up the intensity if needed. Product will not budge once applied and sets.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by mzjade22

I got a sample size of this as a GWP from Ulta, I am so in love with it!! So far I have only used it as a lip stain, its so gorgeous! Has amazing staying power and color payoff. The full size is a bit pricey, but for how much you get vs how much you actually use, its definitely an investment. Once the sample runs out, I will definitely purchase the full size

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by grace11103

When I first purchased this, I hardly used it as I hated how it stained my fingers to apply. But then I saw a video on Sephora's website showing how they used a small flat foundation brush to do so and it's sooooo much better! I put a drop of the cha cha tint across the flat brush then tap it in along my cheeks (starting near the temples first then downward so that the colour isn't all concentrated in the middle). Great colour on tanned skin for the summer!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Edoosh

I was really excited to get Cha-Cha tint because coral colors always look really nice with my skin tone. I did like the quality and concept of this, but one thing I would say is that you need to blend it in REALLY fast. I've gotten the hang of it now, but at the beginning I tried using it and it just left a few orange dots and my cheeks (I looked like a clown!) I've heard some people suggest doing it with a brush and that didnt really have as much of a color impact, so just blend it in really fast and you should be fine!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Shell14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The colour of this is lovely, and the staying power is amazing.

The problem I have is that it is so difficult to blend. It's so easy to make a mistake with this and get a big orange spot on your cheek- which is ridiculous to remove. I don't use it very often for this reason, so won't need to repurchase anytime.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 8:44:00 AM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is beautiful and so much easier to apply then Benetint or posey tint. It is sheer and a glow, much more a pink peach than the orange it looks like. Works well on both lips and cheeks. Kind of expensive though, these are up to $29

UPDATE: this shows every flaw in your skin, being a gel tint. You really do need perfect skin to wear this, and as a liquid it is really hard to precisely place for blush. I am returning it. .

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by iamhds

Pros:
The mango tinted shade goes well with my NC42 skin tone.
Lasts until you wash it off.

Cons:
You need to have ninja speed to blend this well, otherwise it'll look really streaky. The brush it came with is quite useless as it is too tiny to blend with.

I find that the best way to apply this is to put some on a foundation brush and quickly apply and blend in one-directional strokes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MadHattress

I'm in love with this product ! I own Benetint, Posietint and Cha Cha Tint, and I love the concept of a lip/cheek stain, the formula is so great and truly lasts all day even under a gloss. Best best lipstain formula in the world imo. I only use them for the lips, since I'm very pale I don't like to use blush.
Cha Cha is my fav out of the three, because I'm a sucker for Coral shades, <3 and this is the one that suits me best. Will definitely buy Cha Cha Tint again.