Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 12/30/2012 1:50:00 PM

Dove deep conditioners are awesome! I've used SO many conditioning products over the years, because I always change my hair color, but I've honestly really only noticed some that made a big difference. Dove is one of them! I use it all the time and my hair is soft and shiny. It also helps manage split ends and breakage, which is great for me.

on 12/10/2012 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner in Europe has a different packaging, but the name is the same. Well. This is my favorite hair product.

I have used a lot, from cheap drugstore brands to expensive organic ones. Most drugstore conditioners contain silicones which make my hair rally soft but unbelievably frizzy. The organic ones are great for a while, but after some time they would stoo being very effective.

But Dove has been continuously great on my hair and scalp. I use it for washing instead of shampoo, i rinse it, and then i apply some more on my hair, I detangle and leave it there. Afterwards I squeeze-scruntch my hair in order to take off the excess and then I use a microfiber towel.

After a month of using it this way my hair became soft, defined and falls nicely into place. Plus it has a great scent, sweet and fresh. PlusPlus it has a quite nice price here, 2.80 euros

on 12/9/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my gosh! Finally the perfect conditioner!!! I have thick, wavy, easily tangled hair. This stuff my only makes it soft and manageable, it detangles like nothing else! Usually it takes me 20 minutes to comb out my hair, but with this stuff, I can literally just run my fingers through it in the shower and be good to go. That's never happened before! My ends also feel much healthier, not greasy like lots if "repairing" products make them feel. It smells heavenly and even working in a restaurant, I come home after 7 hour shifts with hair that still smells fantastic. It weighs my hair down a bit, but that is easily fixed with slight teasing. I love this and will continue buying as long as I live! Shocked that something do cheap works soooooooo perfectly!!!!

on 12/9/2012 8:33:00 AM

I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and get good results. It smells good and makes my hair soft and manageable.

My only complaint is that I wish my hair had more of the silky feeling after using this and the packaging can be improved upon. I find I have to unscrew the cap to get the product out when it has about 1/4 left because of the hard plastic they use isn't very squeezable.

on 11/17/2012 12:17:00 AM

LOVE this conditioner. It leaves your hair silky smooth and makes it so easy to brush through after showering. I started using this about a month ago and just purchased another bottle today. My hair looks so healthy and it also is helping it grow!! I definitely recommend this product.

on 11/13/2012 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is fantastic. My hair has been way over heated but this stuff makes it soft and silky, and you can't beat the cost. My hair has been relaxed chemically and this stuff is saving it.

UPDATE
I used this for four months and it never helped my hair breaking off. I just switched to the Tresemme Anti Breakage Conditioner and it makes my hair just as silky at the same low price and no breakage. If you have problems with breakage, this will not help at all.

on 11/7/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It's a nice, cheap conditioner that does what it says it'll do. Because my hair's so used to my boujie natural products and silicone/sulfate free regimes however, it made my scalp itch really badly. That whole "shampoo the roots condition the ends" things doesn't work for me because I use conditioner to comb through my hair and my roots get tangled really easily. Therefore, since I can't use this without worrying about my scalp going crazy, this isn't the product for me :(

on 10/1/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It made may hair fall out so bad. My 7 years old daughter started loosing hair too. This shampoo and conditioner combo made my hair hydrated but not Worth it if I loosing so much hair.

on 9/23/2012 1:14:00 PM

I am quite happy with this conditioner, and I only wish I had tried it sooner. My only previous experience with Dove hair care was shortly after it was launched. I tried a hairspray, hated it, and never tried another of their hair products. But I have been noticing the great reviews for this conditioner, and since my hair has been feeling very dry and looking kind of lifeless lately (I color my hair at home), I decided to give it a try. And the price certainly is reasonable enough that I felt I didn't have much to lose.

It leaves me hair very soft and with lots of body. It just looks so healthy after I use it. And the overall condition of my hair is improving every day I use this. It does not leave my hair limp or at all greasy feeling. The smell is very nice. It's a light, clean smell. It rinses easily, and leaves my hair tangle free.

It's always nice to find inexpensive products that work very well.

on 9/22/2012 11:43:00 PM

I love this conditioner.Its amazing!I have fine,dry/damaged hair and this conditioner gets my hair so smooth and silky without weighing it down and with no buildup.My hair truly feels amazing after using this.When first rinsing it out of the shower,my hair felt so silky I kept rinsing and rinsing assuming conditioner must still be in my hair but nope!This conditioner is just that good.I highly recommend this if you have dry/damaged hair.I love this stuff I wish I tried it sooner.I will absolutely repurchase:)Plus this smells amazing and the smell lingers all day long.