Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

THANK YOU JESUS! This shampoo & conditioner combined together work WONDERS! almost like a miracle, believe it or not. I have kinda curly & very dry/thick hair, I have dry hair because I get my hair colored every 2-3 months , after I started using this shampoo & conditioner my hair's life has really changed! I promise! I wash my hair regular but when I use the conditioner I keep it on 5-8 minutes & then wash it out with cool water & when my hair drys naturally my hair is so so soft! & what is the best part it is not frenzy or dry. And overall my hair does not brake as much (Amazing) ! I truly recommend this product !

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is a great conditioner! Very moisturizing, detangles your hair like no conditioner I've used before and the smell is beautiful. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is because it can be a little heavy on the hair, but it's nothing too serious I would definitely repurchase! Worth giving a try if you're hair is damaged/dry.

It is ok. I've tried many different shampoo brands and this is nothing special. I didnt notice any change in my hair whatsoever. I have some split ends and none of them were gone or diminished.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So far I am in love with this condition. After the first use, I thought it was good but didn't realize how special this was til' I used it for about a week. Let me preface by saying that I have fine, damaged, blonde highlighted hair. My holy grail conditioner is Kpak intense hydrator but the price is just too steep for me to justify purchasing regularly. Dove Therapy Conditioner leaves my hair feeling healthy, light and bouncy. I have tangles to the extreme and this allows me to glide through wet hair. The smell is also beautiful and I believe my hair is looking way healthier. I might also add that I purchased this for 2.99 as opposed to K Pak's 22.99 price tag. I am massively impressed with this product.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow. After reading the crazy good reviews on here, I decided to pick this up. I went all natural on my hair about a year ago- no sulfates or silicones, and recently I stopped straightening my hair too. I did all this after reading about how bad these are for your hair. I kept on this regime and my hair started breaking like crazy. I couldn't get a comb through with out a bunch of hair breaking off. It was awful. My hair was tangly, dry, and unmanageable. I figured it had to be the constant heat, that my natural hair routine couldn't be hurting my hair. So I began wearing my hair natural, with no improvement. It was still unmanageable and gross. I figured I was just going to have to deal... Then I saw the reviews for this and figured why not. Oh my god. After ONE use of this, my hair stopped breaking. It's smooth, soft, and my curls look perfect. I love this. I wish I had never stopped using silicones! My hair loves them. This is great and it doesn't weigh down my baby fine hair (at least, not more than any other product I've tried). And for the price? Everyone should try this!!

EDIT: reduced to three stars, more like 3 1/2. Great moisture but I think it's weighing down my hair too much. Back to the drugstore for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this by chance since I only used Dove shampoo once years ago and hated it. I've avoided the Dove line ever since. But this conditioner is really good. As others have said it's a great detangler and if you have that typical colored hair syndrome with uncombable hair after shampooing you know what I mean. This stuff does the trick. I also really liked that my hair still smelled nice the next day. Usually a day after shampooing and conditioning my hair smells horrible; greasy and ucky. Not with this conditioner. It still smells fresh and clean. The bottle is a drag. I wish manufacturers would come up with a better shower bottle instead of this type that's hard to open with wet hands. It seems universal now.

Dove deep conditioners are awesome! I've used SO many conditioning products over the years, because I always change my hair color, but I've honestly really only noticed some that made a big difference. Dove is one of them! I use it all the time and my hair is soft and shiny. It also helps manage split ends and breakage, which is great for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner in Europe has a different packaging, but the name is the same. Well. This is my favorite hair product.

I have used a lot, from cheap drugstore brands to expensive organic ones. Most drugstore conditioners contain silicones which make my hair rally soft but unbelievably frizzy. The organic ones are great for a while, but after some time they would stoo being very effective.

But Dove has been continuously great on my hair and scalp. I use it for washing instead of shampoo, i rinse it, and then i apply some more on my hair, I detangle and leave it there. Afterwards I squeeze-scruntch my hair in order to take off the excess and then I use a microfiber towel.

After a month of using it this way my hair became soft, defined and falls nicely into place. Plus it has a great scent, sweet and fresh. PlusPlus it has a quite nice price here, 2.80 euros

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my gosh! Finally the perfect conditioner!!! I have thick, wavy, easily tangled hair. This stuff my only makes it soft and manageable, it detangles like nothing else! Usually it takes me 20 minutes to comb out my hair, but with this stuff, I can literally just run my fingers through it in the shower and be good to go. That's never happened before! My ends also feel much healthier, not greasy like lots if "repairing" products make them feel. It smells heavenly and even working in a restaurant, I come home after 7 hour shifts with hair that still smells fantastic. It weighs my hair down a bit, but that is easily fixed with slight teasing. I love this and will continue buying as long as I live! Shocked that something do cheap works soooooooo perfectly!!!!

I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and get good results. It smells good and makes my hair soft and manageable.

My only complaint is that I wish my hair had more of the silky feeling after using this and the packaging can be improved upon. I find I have to unscrew the cap to get the product out when it has about 1/4 left because of the hard plastic they use isn't very squeezable.