October 31, 2014 | 854 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I love this conditioner.Its amazing!I have fine,dry/damaged hair and this conditioner gets my hair so smooth and silky without weighing it down and with no buildup.My hair truly feels amazing after using this.When first rinsing it out of the shower,my hair felt so silky I kept rinsing and rinsing assuming conditioner must still be in my hair but nope!This conditioner is just that good.I highly recommend this if you have dry/damaged hair.I love this stuff I wish I tried it sooner.I will absolutely repurchase:)Plus this smells amazing and the smell lingers all day long.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I suppose I was overdue to switch up my conditioner because I used this once and wow! I've used Dove shampoo and conditioner in the past and obviously had forgotten how much my hair loves it! (or I would never have stopped using it).

I have lots of long, medium/fine hair that gets oily at the roots and is damaged on the ends. I do not wash my hair everyday because to keep it long it's too damaging to blow dry and straighten everyday. This is not too heavy and makes my hair incredibly soft and easy to comb. I could see for some with more oily hair that this would be a little intense, but my dry, static-prone hair loves it! When my Clear shampoo runs out I will by the matching Dove shampoo.

UPDATE 7/9/2013: Sadly, I have relegated this to the back of my cabinet, under my sink. In the winter, this is great for keeping static away. For summer it is way too heavy. I also found I was breaking out on my upper back and shoulders and couldn't figure out why. I stopped using this conditioner and my skin cleared up. I now use this once a week as a deep conditioning treatment and ALWAYS pin my long hair up AND put a shower cap on over. I will still use and perhaps repurchase but I'll be careful to NEVER let it touch my skin again...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll keep this short and sweet...only because I'm truly at a loss for adjectives to describe this stuff. Best conditioner I've ever used at any price. Period.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lavenderwig

would give it five stars if the packaging was actually cute~ i know dove wants to appeal to all women but these bottles are too matronal~ i think it is the obnoxious white bottle~ and the whole damage therapy line looks like this~ it is stupid i have to place the sets together to make sure im buying the correct thing~ i do love this shampoo and matching conditioner~ i tried everything from bigsexyhair to bedhead to j frieda to biolage etc etc but the intensive repair set fixed everything: dryness| frizz| split ends| tangles| etc~ their commercial says "you wont stop touching your hair" or smth and that is so true esp with the antifrizz serum oh its so cheap you must have it all~ okay also the four lippys thing i have naturally wavy hair and i have awesome natural waves but my hair just wasnt any good~ this just fixed it all but my waves are barely there now :c i dont wash my hair every day either so naturally its straight by day three~ my only goal with my hair now though is to get it very long~ right now its long so my friends say but im just getting started since finding this stuff a while ago~ this changed my hair the very first time i used it and its only gotten better~ the intensive repair shampoo and conditioner huge bottles are only five dollhairs each at target so try it out if you dont like it return it and say you got the wrong one for your mum so you get your money back (^_^)y

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using many kinds of conditioner, and bought this one. I can put it and rinse it right away and will detangle my hair nicely. BUT it is making my scalp very itchy and I am getting acne also in my scalp. The scent is good, everything is ok. But 2 days after my hair becomes very oily and dirty, with residues and I need to use a clarifying shampoo to remove the residues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I bought it, I didnt have a lot of expectations from it. Boy was I surprised! It worked wonders for my hair fall and dryness right from the first wash. Olive oil deep conditioning coupled with dove shampoo and conditioner do wonders for my hair fall. I am a convert :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by vsholland

this is my new favorite conditioner. after bleaching my hair to blonde from a dyed red (ouch) needless to say, my hair was VERY damaged, but this really helped to soften it and prevent split ends. and it smells AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SwtValina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this condtioner. Very lightweight yet effective formula. My hair is so soft after washing and easier to comb when wet. I have then tends to get oily especially in the summer but my ends tend to get dry. This is the perfect product for combo hair. And the price is very affordable. Will definately be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cassblack

To start with, the packaging and price is TO DIE FOR! I paid 3 bucks for a bottle, and it was WORTH it! The easy cap makes it great for the shower. Now, to the product. I have very damaged, very thick, very wavy, long hair. NOTHING has ever worked on this head of hair, unfortunately. And I've tried everything, from Pantene to Treseme, Garnier, Healthy Sexy Hair, Matrix, Biolage..everything. But when I picked this up after my last hair cut, I tried it out immediately! It felt so luxurious and amazing when I lathered it on to my hair. It smells great! Clean and refreshing, and lingers in the hair to the next day. It left my hair SILKY smooth, shiny, healthy, and so much stronger. I was honestly SHOCKED. My coarse, damaged hair looks so healthy now. Thank you, Dove!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by danai

On the contrary to many products I have tried, this does improve my very difficult ends. And they truly are difficult, because I'm desperate to keep my hair long, against all odds: it's oily-ish, really thin and color processed. This everyday conditioner actually works better than some deep treatments I have tried. I would definitely recommend it.