July 25, 2014 | 1984 users online

Conditioner - Dove - Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:03:00 AM More reviews by MariaLee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using many kinds of conditioner, and bought this one. I can put it and rinse it right away and will detangle my hair nicely. BUT it is making my scalp very itchy and I am getting acne also in my scalp. The scent is good, everything is ok. But 2 days after my hair becomes very oily and dirty, with residues and I need to use a clarifying shampoo to remove the residues.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 7:32:00 AM More reviews by preeti33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I bought it, I didnt have a lot of expectations from it. Boy was I surprised! It worked wonders for my hair fall and dryness right from the first wash. Olive oil deep conditioning coupled with dove shampoo and conditioner do wonders for my hair fall. I am a convert :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by vsholland

this is my new favorite conditioner. after bleaching my hair to blonde from a dyed red (ouch) needless to say, my hair was VERY damaged, but this really helped to soften it and prevent split ends. and it smells AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SwtValina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this condtioner. Very lightweight yet effective formula. My hair is so soft after washing and easier to comb when wet. I have then tends to get oily especially in the summer but my ends tend to get dry. This is the perfect product for combo hair. And the price is very affordable. Will definately be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by cassblack

To start with, the packaging and price is TO DIE FOR! I paid 3 bucks for a bottle, and it was WORTH it! The easy cap makes it great for the shower. Now, to the product. I have very damaged, very thick, very wavy, long hair. NOTHING has ever worked on this head of hair, unfortunately. And I've tried everything, from Pantene to Treseme, Garnier, Healthy Sexy Hair, Matrix, Biolage..everything. But when I picked this up after my last hair cut, I tried it out immediately! It felt so luxurious and amazing when I lathered it on to my hair. It smells great! Clean and refreshing, and lingers in the hair to the next day. It left my hair SILKY smooth, shiny, healthy, and so much stronger. I was honestly SHOCKED. My coarse, damaged hair looks so healthy now. Thank you, Dove!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by danai

On the contrary to many products I have tried, this does improve my very difficult ends. And they truly are difficult, because I'm desperate to keep my hair long, against all odds: it's oily-ish, really thin and color processed. This everyday conditioner actually works better than some deep treatments I have tried. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

This is everything I need in a conditioner. I have oily roots and damaged ends due to heat styling and bleaching my hair. My hair is on the longer side, so it also tangles very easily. I need a thick conditioner to really sink into my hair to make it soft and manageable, but so many conditioners like this weigh my hair down and make even my ends greasy.
But this conditioner is perfect. I apply it to only the bottom half of my hair after every shampoo, and it has never made my hair stringy. It is very thick, so I don't use much, and I always let it sit for about 1-2 minutes before rinsing. It really coats my hair, and it takes a while to rinse out, but the results are amazing. True to its claims, my hair feels softer, smoother, and stronger when I use this. It also completely detangles my hair, which is great.
The smell is nothing special -- just a soapy, clean scent -- but it won't compete with any nice smelling shampoos you have. I love that the cap of the bottle is on the bottom, so squeezing this out is always easy.
I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I tried this out! I have a feeling the matching shampoo would be way too moisturizing for my oily roots, but I'll definitely be picking this product up again, along with some other Dove hair care products to try out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this conditioner. I have long oily roots/dry ends high/low lights hair type. First off the smell is amazing, it is a bit perfumey & lingers for anyone wondering. This is ultra moisturizing, it feels like a treatment each time you use it. I rotate my shampoo & conditioners so I do not use this daily. This would be too moisturizing to use every day on long stringy hair, but I love it. It doesn't make my hair feel weighed down, but you can tell it's thicker than your average conditioner and its hard to get voluminous style when you use a therapy treatment conditioner like this one. I don't know if it has helped split ends because I do rotate products, but this really quenches dry, damaged hair. Sometimes I use this conditioner as a deep conditioner and put a bag on my head for 30 min. Leaves your hair soft, moisturized, & helps to tame frizz & flyaways. Love it. You must try! I buy it at dollar general for about $3 a bottle. Rivals high end conditioners for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by misseskelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing RAVE reviews on this product, I figured I'd give it a try. The price was right and the packaging was reasonable so I was sold. However, I WAS NOT expecting what I received. The shampoo was overly soapy (you know when you feel as if you can't get all of the bubbles out) and the conditioner felt like snail slime. Seriously, like SLIME. I got over it since my hair appeared to be soft-ish. But when I got out of the shower my hair was so hard to comb through and when I finished blow drying it looked so messy and brittle. I had just got my hair back on track and now I feel as if I need to take two steps back. Needless to say I was bummed out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 8:12:00 AM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this in conjunction with the matching shampoo and leave in conditioner. I used to be a hair product snob, but no more. I had lifted my hair 5 levels w/40 volume peroxide and then went back and did foil hi-lites with bleach and many of them at that. This system brought my hair back to life and as good or better than going with the prestige brands found in your better salons. You know, where every product cost upwards of 30 and 40 bucks. I wish they would come out with skincare and makeup line under their same quality/price ratio. I love most anything by Dove. It's come a long way in recent decades/years.