Dove Damage Therapy Conditioner Intensive Repair

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Behentrimonium Chloride , Lactic Acid , Fragrance , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Gluconolactone , Adipic Acid , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Sulfate , Trehalose , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , PEG-150 Distearate , Cetrimonium Chloride , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200)

on 12/30/2012 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Wow. After reading the crazy good reviews on here, I decided to pick this up. I went all natural on my hair about a year ago- no sulfates or silicones, and recently I stopped straightening my hair too. I did all this after reading about how bad these are for your hair. I kept on this regime and my hair started breaking like crazy. I couldn't get a comb through with out a bunch of hair breaking off. It was awful. My hair was tangly, dry, and unmanageable. I figured it had to be the constant heat, that my natural hair routine couldn't be hurting my hair. So I began wearing my hair natural, with no improvement. It was still unmanageable and gross. I figured I was just going to have to deal... Then I saw the reviews for this and figured why not. Oh my god. After ONE use of this, my hair stopped breaking. It's smooth, soft, and my curls look perfect. I love this. I wish I had never stopped using silicones! My hair loves them. This is great and it doesn't weigh down my baby fine hair (at least, not more than any other product I've tried). And for the price? Everyone should try this!!

EDIT: reduced to three stars, more like 3 1/2. Great moisture but I think it's weighing down my hair too much. Back to the drugstore for me.

on 12/30/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this by chance since I only used Dove shampoo once years ago and hated it. I've avoided the Dove line ever since. But this conditioner is really good. As others have said it's a great detangler and if you have that typical colored hair syndrome with uncombable hair after shampooing you know what I mean. This stuff does the trick. I also really liked that my hair still smelled nice the next day. Usually a day after shampooing and conditioning my hair smells horrible; greasy and ucky. Not with this conditioner. It still smells fresh and clean. The bottle is a drag. I wish manufacturers would come up with a better shower bottle instead of this type that's hard to open with wet hands. It seems universal now.

on 12/30/2012 1:50:00 PM

Dove deep conditioners are awesome! I've used SO many conditioning products over the years, because I always change my hair color, but I've honestly really only noticed some that made a big difference. Dove is one of them! I use it all the time and my hair is soft and shiny. It also helps manage split ends and breakage, which is great for me.

on 12/10/2012 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This conditioner in Europe has a different packaging, but the name is the same. Well. This is my favorite hair product.

I have used a lot, from cheap drugstore brands to expensive organic ones. Most drugstore conditioners contain silicones which make my hair rally soft but unbelievably frizzy. The organic ones are great for a while, but after some time they would stoo being very effective.

But Dove has been continuously great on my hair and scalp. I use it for washing instead of shampoo, i rinse it, and then i apply some more on my hair, I detangle and leave it there. Afterwards I squeeze-scruntch my hair in order to take off the excess and then I use a microfiber towel.

After a month of using it this way my hair became soft, defined and falls nicely into place. Plus it has a great scent, sweet and fresh. PlusPlus it has a quite nice price here, 2.80 euros

on 12/9/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh my gosh! Finally the perfect conditioner!!! I have thick, wavy, easily tangled hair. This stuff my only makes it soft and manageable, it detangles like nothing else! Usually it takes me 20 minutes to comb out my hair, but with this stuff, I can literally just run my fingers through it in the shower and be good to go. That's never happened before! My ends also feel much healthier, not greasy like lots if "repairing" products make them feel. It smells heavenly and even working in a restaurant, I come home after 7 hour shifts with hair that still smells fantastic. It weighs my hair down a bit, but that is easily fixed with slight teasing. I love this and will continue buying as long as I live! Shocked that something do cheap works soooooooo perfectly!!!!

on 12/9/2012 8:33:00 AM

I use this in conjunction with the shampoo and get good results. It smells good and makes my hair soft and manageable.

My only complaint is that I wish my hair had more of the silky feeling after using this and the packaging can be improved upon. I find I have to unscrew the cap to get the product out when it has about 1/4 left because of the hard plastic they use isn't very squeezable.

on 11/17/2012 12:17:00 AM

LOVE this conditioner. It leaves your hair silky smooth and makes it so easy to brush through after showering. I started using this about a month ago and just purchased another bottle today. My hair looks so healthy and it also is helping it grow!! I definitely recommend this product.

on 11/13/2012 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is fantastic. My hair has been way over heated but this stuff makes it soft and silky, and you can't beat the cost. My hair has been relaxed chemically and this stuff is saving it.

UPDATE
I used this for four months and it never helped my hair breaking off. I just switched to the Tresemme Anti Breakage Conditioner and it makes my hair just as silky at the same low price and no breakage. If you have problems with breakage, this will not help at all.

on 11/7/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

It's a nice, cheap conditioner that does what it says it'll do. Because my hair's so used to my boujie natural products and silicone/sulfate free regimes however, it made my scalp itch really badly. That whole "shampoo the roots condition the ends" things doesn't work for me because I use conditioner to comb through my hair and my roots get tangled really easily. Therefore, since I can't use this without worrying about my scalp going crazy, this isn't the product for me :(

on 10/1/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It made may hair fall out so bad. My 7 years old daughter started loosing hair too. This shampoo and conditioner combo made my hair hydrated but not Worth it if I loosing so much hair.