April 16, 2014 | 977 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by stashdiphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This came with the Book of Shadows IV, and sat in the box for months, because I have plenty of mascara as it is, and didn't need it. I decided to try it out recently, and like it a lot. It does actually curl my lashes, which is nice because I can't be arsed to do so on my own. It's easy to apply, and stays put quite nicely. I'm giving it 4 lippies because it does clump, but that's not a major issue. If I apply it carefully and with a light hand, it looks great.

I would buy it for sure, but I'm not too picky about mascara, honestly.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by angelswing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this from the Sephora Lashstash. I don't like it for the following reasons 1. It clumps up on my lashes making them look like spider legs. 2. It is hard to coat evenly. If you apply too little, it doesn't have any effects on your lashes. If you put on too much, you get spider legs. 3. It gives me length but no volume.

Pro:
--it doesn't smear

Con:
--clumps up
--no volume

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by LadyDianeC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I recieved this product in the UD Book of Shadows 4 from Hautelook, the entire package was only $29.95. Which was a total steal! I have been using the product for quite sometime now, and I really like how it defines and elongates my lashes. I also sometimes layer another masacard on top of this one for extra volume. I will for sure buy the regular size of this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by lawschoolnerd1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this as part of the 2011 Sephora Lash Stash and I love it. I have never used a mascara that was so good at curling, separating, and lengthening. Usually I prefer more volume, but the fact that it does such a good job in the other departments means that my eyelashes are defined and fairly dramatic, so I don't really miss the lack of volume. The curled wand is great. It makes the mascara very easy to use! I normally don't purchase more expensive mascaras because I find that drugstore mascaras work fine for me, but I will consider purchasing this when my (very generous) sample size runs out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by randers

I really wanted to like this mascara, but I had to toss it for several reasons.

First, the performance. I will preface this by saying I have long, thin lashes, but many of them, if that makes sense. The mascara does do a very good job of curling lashes and keeping the curl. However, I found the formula too wet and heavy and it just didn't work for my lashes. The mascara took forever to dry and just didn't separate my lashes to my liking. Yes, I suppose I could have bought a primer, but there are a dozen drugstore mascaras that perform better than this on my lashes so why bother?

The second issue was that my mascara went bad very quickly. I received it in the UD Urban Bride kit, so maybe it had been sitting on the shelves for a while. Whatever it was, the mascara starting stinking BADLY after just a month. I tried to get a little more use out of it, but it started irritating my eyes so I tossed it. This might be a one-off issue, but I want to include it regardless.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by test0276

I like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have rather sparse lashes and always prefer a dramatic "false lash" look. This mascara is actually pretty good, even if it's curling effect isn't that great. I have fairly straight lashes and don't expect much of a curling effect anyways. This mascara IS good at building volume and length, with minimal clumping. While not necessarily HG status, it is still a pretty good mascara for my type of eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by klmanville

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this product from sephora with my reward points in a sample size. First off id like to say this product is very thick which is nice because i have thinner lashes. I do like the way this product thickens. It gives a nice and even consistency which is hard to find with thick mascaras. The thing i did not like about this product is it will weigh down curl. I've tried applying this mascara in so many ways so that my curl wont fall but it always seems to. Even when I apply it very lightly still falls. I do like to use this when I just want to thicken and darken my eyelashes a little. But i don't use this product when i want them to look big and curled. if anyone has advice on how to keep eyelashes curled with this mascara please let me know!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by missbrightside08

Great mascara and easy to apply because of the wand. The packaging is beautiful--a dark silver tube with black flowery designs on it. At first i had a problem with large clumps of it sticking to the brush, but just scrape off the tip of the brush before you apply and there are no more clumps after that, and it applies smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by kbohaty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

First I will say that I never buy the same mascara twice, so I have tried a lot of mascaras. To that end, I got the mascara sampler from Sephora and this was part of it. I am very impressed with this one. My lashes are naturally long, straight and I curl them (will hold a curl unless its raining/humid/nasty out). What impressed me about this mascara is it did not clump, flake or make my lashes fall from a curl (some do). I like the curved brush and think it really gets all my lashes coated. I will definitely consider purchasing this in the full size.