Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

2.2

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 6/25/2011 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The first blush I used. It adds some color to your face, but not a whole lot. The packaging is travel-friendly, but it's not the absolute best. I think in the future, I want to purchase blush with a deeper color.

never ever shows up on my skin! my skin is fairly light, so it should show. but even if I absolutely coat my brush in this before applying...I get nothing.

on 5/20/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush! I usually use department store brands, but I decided to try a cheaper version while I searched for a perfect color. I should note, however, that what the other reviewers say about it not showing up is TRUE: It is very light and does not show up very well. I use it for a different purpose, however. I use this on top of my MAC Posey cream blush. I like to apply a similar-colored powder on top to soak up the oils of the cream brush and thus stay on longer. This does the job perfectly!

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I have to swirl my brush for a good while before applying and even when I do so, I still don't get enough product to show up on my skin. Absolutely no pigmentation.

I love this blush, I only used one sweep of color on my cheeks and it showed up great. The packaging looked great.

on 5/8/2011 7:51:00 PM

This is horrible. I got more in my brush than on my face. There is basically no pigmentation. The packaging is cute but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/5/2011 3:21:00 PM

Used it for a client for her dance...there was no pigmentation on her NC 20 skin. None what so ever and she is very pale. I had to dip the brush 5 times for anything to show up. The lasting power is good.....but there is really no point if there is no pigmentation. Takes forever to apply

1 lippie for cute packaging.

on 5/3/2011 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Prety in package, ugly on my skin. No matter how much you use, it never really does show up. And if I do get some color on my cheeks, it's gone in no time. Thank God it was cheap so I don't feel bad about this purchase.

on 4/11/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is pretty much a so so for me. First off the packaging is what attracted me to this product, it's very high end looking. But the pigmentation of the product isn't very good, and I even tried to pack the product on my brush. I don't like to look like a clown, so I don't wear that much makeup, but this blush just didn't give me what I wanted.

It's a bit chalky but it doesn't break me out. I find that if I wear this over a cream blush that it's gorgeous, but I don't want to have to put on a cream blush everyday of my life. I have a much darker skin tone, and the designated blushes on my row for the FitMe! line just didn't go with my skin tone, I felt like they were just a tad bit to light for me.

Overall, if I needed a cheaper blush, I would buy this one as a temporary blush. For the price around 4$, it's not terrible.

on 4/9/2011 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I saw Kandee Johnson use this in one of her tutorials. We have pretty much the same skin tone and it looked awesome on her so I figured I'd give it a try. When I got to Ulta, I was a little underwhelmed by the color. It looked very deep and almost 80's mauve (don't know if that makes sense). I figured for 6 bucks I had nothing to lose though. I swatched on my arm when I got home and it was a beautiful peachy pink. I used it this morning mixed with some bronzer and it looks AMAZING! This is def. a must have for medium skin tones.