Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triisocetyl Citrate, Methylparaben, Alumina, Ethylparaben, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylparaben, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 73360/Red 30, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 7/7/2011 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first blush I ever bought. My first impression was that it was a gorgeous color. When I opened it up, the brush was stiff and small. I used a normal blush brush, and put a small amount of the product onto the brush, but it didn't show up. I added a little bit more product, and suddenly I had an awful sunburn. I wiped some off, then went outside. Immediately, I realized how shimmery this blush was! Overall, this blush was okay, and after a while I got used to using it, but the shimmer is a con as well as that you need to pack on the color for it to be visible. I might repurchase this blush, if I can't find a better one.

This gave my asian light-medium toned skin a natural light pink flush. It doesn't look too dramatic, but it also takes quite a lot of product for it to actually show up on my skin. Packaging doesn't have a mirror and brush is crappy (its very hard). I won't be buying this product again since it doesn't give me a rosy flush.

on 6/25/2011 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The first blush I used. It adds some color to your face, but not a whole lot. The packaging is travel-friendly, but it's not the absolute best. I think in the future, I want to purchase blush with a deeper color.

never ever shows up on my skin! my skin is fairly light, so it should show. but even if I absolutely coat my brush in this before applying...I get nothing.

on 5/20/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this blush! I usually use department store brands, but I decided to try a cheaper version while I searched for a perfect color. I should note, however, that what the other reviewers say about it not showing up is TRUE: It is very light and does not show up very well. I use it for a different purpose, however. I use this on top of my MAC Posey cream blush. I like to apply a similar-colored powder on top to soak up the oils of the cream brush and thus stay on longer. This does the job perfectly!

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I have to swirl my brush for a good while before applying and even when I do so, I still don't get enough product to show up on my skin. Absolutely no pigmentation.

I love this blush, I only used one sweep of color on my cheeks and it showed up great. The packaging looked great.

on 5/8/2011 7:51:00 PM

This is horrible. I got more in my brush than on my face. There is basically no pigmentation. The packaging is cute but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 5/5/2011 3:21:00 PM

Used it for a client for her dance...there was no pigmentation on her NC 20 skin. None what so ever and she is very pale. I had to dip the brush 5 times for anything to show up. The lasting power is good.....but there is really no point if there is no pigmentation. Takes forever to apply

1 lippie for cute packaging.

on 5/3/2011 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Prety in package, ugly on my skin. No matter how much you use, it never really does show up. And if I do get some color on my cheeks, it's gone in no time. Thank God it was cheap so I don't feel bad about this purchase.