December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Fit me Blush in Medium Pink

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

never ever shows up on my skin! my skin is fairly light, so it should show. but even if I absolutely coat my brush in this before applying...I get nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Katillac

I love this blush! I usually use department store brands, but I decided to try a cheaper version while I searched for a perfect color. I should note, however, that what the other reviewers say about it not showing up is TRUE: It is very light and does not show up very well. I use it for a different purpose, however. I use this on top of my MAC Posey cream blush. I like to apply a similar-colored powder on top to soak up the oils of the cream brush and thus stay on longer. This does the job perfectly!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2011 More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I have to swirl my brush for a good while before applying and even when I do so, I still don't get enough product to show up on my skin. Absolutely no pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lilcandykiller

I love this blush, I only used one sweep of color on my cheeks and it showed up great. The packaging looked great.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by miniemouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is horrible. I got more in my brush than on my face. There is basically no pigmentation. The packaging is cute but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Used it for a client for her dance...there was no pigmentation on her NC 20 skin. None what so ever and she is very pale. I had to dip the brush 5 times for anything to show up. The lasting power is good.....but there is really no point if there is no pigmentation. Takes forever to apply

1 lippie for cute packaging.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by juneyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Prety in package, ugly on my skin. No matter how much you use, it never really does show up. And if I do get some color on my cheeks, it's gone in no time. Thank God it was cheap so I don't feel bad about this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by jrp3

This is pretty much a so so for me. First off the packaging is what attracted me to this product, it's very high end looking. But the pigmentation of the product isn't very good, and I even tried to pack the product on my brush. I don't like to look like a clown, so I don't wear that much makeup, but this blush just didn't give me what I wanted.

It's a bit chalky but it doesn't break me out. I find that if I wear this over a cream blush that it's gorgeous, but I don't want to have to put on a cream blush everyday of my life. I have a much darker skin tone, and the designated blushes on my row for the FitMe! line just didn't go with my skin tone, I felt like they were just a tad bit to light for me.

Overall, if I needed a cheaper blush, I would buy this one as a temporary blush. For the price around 4$, it's not terrible.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by sarah1nicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I saw Kandee Johnson use this in one of her tutorials. We have pretty much the same skin tone and it looked awesome on her so I figured I'd give it a try. When I got to Ulta, I was a little underwhelmed by the color. It looked very deep and almost 80's mauve (don't know if that makes sense). I figured for 6 bucks I had nothing to lose though. I swatched on my arm when I got home and it was a beautiful peachy pink. I used it this morning mixed with some bronzer and it looks AMAZING! This is def. a must have for medium skin tones.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:07:00 AM More reviews by katrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the only place to post a review for Fit Me Blush so I put mine here. The color I bought is "Light Pink," and I have to say from the get go that this blush is not worth buying at all. The only reason is that there isn't enough pigmentation to be noticeable on skin unless you really, really work at getting the product onto a brush or even your fingers. I'd say the consistency of this product is chalky because it's hard to pick up the product out of the pan. The brush it comes with is rather stubby so it's totally useless on skin unless you like the feel of tough brushes rubbing against your skin.

Even if you manage to get some color onto cheeks it's not noticeable at all. So I can't even tell if it lasts all day or not. It applies so sheer that the texture is like smooth powder with a minuscule hint of color. There are specks of fine glitter but they are barely noticeable.

Bought for about $8 CDN b4 taxes. 4.5g or 0.16oz. Says on package that the color "Light Pink" is ideal for those that use Expert Wear Blush in "Gentle Rose." It's oil free, won't clog pores.

The only positive aspect of this blush is that there is no scent. Otherwise save your money and get something else. This was indeed a huge disappointment.