Maybelline One-by-One, Waterproof ] [DISCONTINUED]

This was the first mascara I ever purchased, and I loved it. I still love it to this day. It really separates the lashes so there's virtually no clumps. I completely recommend this as a first mascara because it's very buildable. However, it doesn't tend to give the illusion of bold or long lashes. I already have long lashes, but it didn't add length at all. And even with a lot of coats, it doesn't really look dramatic. I've ventured on to different mascaras, but I almost always use it everyday to separate the clumps that were created by my other mascaras. I used to switch the brush of this mascara into my other mascaras to get clump free lashes. Overall, I love it. If you're looking for clump free lashes with volume, then this is for you. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My natural lashes are long and flat so I have to curl them several to get them to stand. Unfortunately this product does not hold a curl and the shape isn't very helpful to be able to distribute the pigment throughout all the lashes. Would not repurchase.

on 2/18/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Suprisingly enough, I actually liked this! It does separate pretty well, but does not keep the curl as well as I had hoped. Not very many clumps, good color & no smears. I liked this better than the Falsies, but overall, I would only rebuy this is if The Rocket was out of stock. But pretty good!

on 2/10/2013 10:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

In search of my HG mascara, this is my fave thus far!

Pros: It lengthened and separated my short sparse lashes, seemed to grab every lash making them look full. Short sturdy wand made it easy to control. The tapered brush shape got coverage to the corners of my eyes. Great for accentuating bottom lashes. No clumps, no flaking.

Cons: Difficult to remove. Had to use baby oil.

Bottom line: I'd buy this again and recommend to a friend. Although I'd probably buy the washable version next time.

on 2/10/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I was sucked into the hype and the pretty coral packaging....this is a mediocre mascara, for my sparse thin medium length asian lashes. Comes with rubber bristles that are fat in the middle and thin on both ends.It separates well initially, the first 3 swipes but gets clumpy afterwards. It provides more length rather than volume on me...Left my lashes feeling slightly brittle and crunchy...The good points are that it doesnt flake and smudge and is pretty easy to remove at the end of the day. Goes on quite dark black and you only need like 2 coats to darken the lashes...Mediocre at best for me...

on 2/8/2013 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I honestly love this mascara. It was my very first mascara (other than my moms) and I don't regret purchasing. I researched it before I actually bought it and I'm glad I did otherwise I probably would have picked up another mascara. Will repurchase and trust me, you will love it! In my opinion, Maybelline has the best mascaras!!

on 2/3/2013 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a holy grail product of mine, it lengthens and seperates my short, asian lashes. I have seriously probably used five tubes..it's very buildable and it can make you're lashes look fake.

on 2/3/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

the best mascara i have ever used!!! does what it says it does.

doesnt smudge . lasts all day.

on 1/29/2013 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara works wonders for my lashes. It volumizes and seperates perfectly. Definetley one of my favorite mascaras exceptttttt through out the day i feel it weighs down my lashes but otherwise this is a great buy.

on 1/28/2013 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Awesome mascara. My eyes are fairly large but they're a very dark brown so they actually look smaller than they actually are. This one gives me very good volume and definition along with decent length that won't make my eyes look heavy and smaller. Like in the other reviews, it does give a natural look and you can build on it as long as you don't let it dry and comb through it slowly to get every part of your eyelashes. It also lasts a very long time, hours on end, I even slept on it after a busy work night and no smudging whatsoever. And yes, it can be a struggle to get off but if you let your make up remover sit on it for around 10 seconds and dissolve, it should be fairly easy. Again, awesome mascara.