October 24, 2014 | 1061 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was sucked into the hype and the pretty coral packaging....this is a mediocre mascara, for my sparse thin medium length asian lashes. Comes with rubber bristles that are fat in the middle and thin on both ends.It separates well initially, the first 3 swipes but gets clumpy afterwards. It provides more length rather than volume on me...Left my lashes feeling slightly brittle and crunchy...The good points are that it doesnt flake and smudge and is pretty easy to remove at the end of the day. Goes on quite dark black and you only need like 2 coats to darken the lashes...Mediocre at best for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by traceyjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I honestly love this mascara. It was my very first mascara (other than my moms) and I don't regret purchasing. I researched it before I actually bought it and I'm glad I did otherwise I probably would have picked up another mascara. Will repurchase and trust me, you will love it! In my opinion, Maybelline has the best mascaras!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by ruthyeh910

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a holy grail product of mine, it lengthens and seperates my short, asian lashes. I have seriously probably used five tubes..it's very buildable and it can make you're lashes look fake.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

the best mascara i have ever used!!! does what it says it does.

doesnt smudge . lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by NadoChick17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara works wonders for my lashes. It volumizes and seperates perfectly. Definetley one of my favorite mascaras exceptttttt through out the day i feel it weighs down my lashes but otherwise this is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by maplebunny18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome mascara. My eyes are fairly large but they're a very dark brown so they actually look smaller than they actually are. This one gives me very good volume and definition along with decent length that won't make my eyes look heavy and smaller. Like in the other reviews, it does give a natural look and you can build on it as long as you don't let it dry and comb through it slowly to get every part of your eyelashes. It also lasts a very long time, hours on end, I even slept on it after a busy work night and no smudging whatsoever. And yes, it can be a struggle to get off but if you let your make up remover sit on it for around 10 seconds and dissolve, it should be fairly easy. Again, awesome mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Volume - decent/good (if you put two layers) Length - good Curl - good

Product: Dries quickly, can be layered twice before getting too clumpy.
Rubber bristles on this mascara are a lot easier to handle than CG lash blast. The end can be easily used on bottom lashes too. Bristles are good to reach your real lashes into your fake lashes together.
no smell (that i can detect). Very difficult to take off, it's very water proof (even using lancome duo phase) or Vichy cleansing milk. I found no smudging but "minor" flaking after a long night but i did find residue the following morning after washing my face. It holds a curl really, really well even pushing my eyelid into a double fold.

Price: Cheap, you can find this on sale at walmart, london drugs, or shoppers drug mart for 4.99 in my woods of Canada.
Packaging: Bold and cute, i like it. Basic tube and easily can find it on my vanity.
Buy again: Yes, but only if it's on sale :)

About me: Monolid with decent amount and length lashes but point downward, eye cream user (normal/non oily eyelids).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2013 6:07:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Since I love trying many mascaras, I wouldn't repurchase simply on that basis alone. I do like this mascara, but like many others, it still smudges after I wear it. It does separate really nicely and evenly, 'one by one' and gives decent volume although I think it's more geared toward separating lashes. Decent, and good value, but the rubber brushes may be a bit of a deterrent as they can be a bit pokey, but they're one of the better rubber brushes on the market.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Not bad of a product. It does give length to one by one of my lashes. Even applying second coat, it wasn't that clumpy. Though it give length I do want volume for my barely there lashes.
Overall, I would buy again if nothing else is available.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by MlizK

Wow. I have used a lot of mascara, high end and drugstore. This is still the best so far, especially of the Maybelline family. It does everything and doesn't clump. Never have to re-curl my lashes. If I could change anything, it'd be to make the brush a wee bit skinnier.