October 24, 2014 | 1602 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer Kit (Reformulated & New packaging 2011)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Warm Natural is the perfect color match and consistency for my NC30/C4 light tan Asian combo complexion. I only have faint dark circles, but enough where I want light concealer to brighten them. A dab on my ring finger at the darkest inner corner enlivens my face and I dust the powder very lightly with a MAC 224. If you find your color match, it really is a miracle product IMO. I also use the concealer on my face in a pinch, though the creaminess is better for eyes; doesn't last nearly as long on the face. And yes, there is mild creasing, but 6-8 hours of wear before creasing is reasonable to me. And the compact is great: slim, with a mirror, concealer and powder. It is very convenient and I always carry it for touch ups, day and night.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I want to like this concealer, but it creases so much that I just can't. I have this in Golden, and I love the yellow in the color. It's perfect for my complexion. However, this, along with the color corrector, is just too creamy and creases within minutes. The powder that comes with the concealer doesn't help the creasing at alll.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin and this did not work for me at all. When used for undereye circles it creases like no tomorrow. Looks cakey when layered on blemishes. Highlights flakes. Too yellow for me and I have yellow undertones so I'm not sure what skin tone this will work for. I can't find any good use for it. I definitely do not recommend this for women with dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by jennaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I feel compelled to take a moment and write a negative review on this kit. I was so excited to try a Bobbi Brown concealer and was thoroughly disappointed. The pros of this product would be the packaging (having a concealer and setting powder in one - awesome), and the colour (I bought natural which was a good yellow-based shade). But performance gets a big "boo" from me. It's extremely thick which made it unpleasant to apply to my delicate undereye. The first time I tried it, I blended to the best of my ability and swept on some of the setting powder. Caked and creased within minutes and made my undereyes look extremely dull and dry. Hideous. The next time I tried I skipped the setting powder and tried to blend, blend, blend but it creased up again real quick and left me with not only creased concealer but weirdly glossy shiny undereyes. Also hideous. I played around for about a week with different application techniques but got either the dry, dull creasy effect or the weird greasy creasy effect no matter what I tried. It's rotting in my makeup graveyard now.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by harajuku13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

horrible just horrible. ok so i went to go buy this with my mom. I was pretty excited cuz i was gonna get a Bobbie brown concealer . . . -.-" excitement ended the next day after i came home form going shopping. it looks natural n beautiful wen you FIRST put it on but in 2 - 3 hours it starts separating!!!! you look worse then you did before you put it on. i use it for my under eyes n i don't have them that bad but still bad enough were i need to cover it.
The powder doesn't help settle the concealer in t all in fact it makes matters worse. . . . ◘.◘ i got really mad. soooo i tried putting mustiriser under my eyes n see wut would happen. turned out the same. ITS NOT LONG LASTING N NOT WATER OR SWEAT PROOF so NO i will not recomend this to anyone. SO much for it being BOBBIE BROWN

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

Again, I love Bobbi Brown's beauty philosophy, but not this product. It creases just as bad as the corrector, even with the powder that's housed in the kit. Excellent coverage, though!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by katatat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Went and bought the corrector and this concealer so excited after reading so many great reviews! And was horribly dissapointed. They just didn't work for me. Creased, caked, and basically just looked horrible. The powder that comes with the concealer kit is really nice, and the colours are a perfect match for me. But I can't get past the horrible cakey look I get when wearing them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:56:00 AM More reviews by RoxyOhSoFoxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, so i have been on a serious mission for a good non creasing concealer that really hides the dark circles.(Iron defficiant) and i was surprised that this worked! i didnt expect it to work because when i hear th word "creamy" i think "cakey" well i was wrong, i use a corrector and the concealer on top and lightly set with powder. Its amazing!! I think the key to making this concealer work is the application. You really need a light hand and blend blend blend! Since discovering Mac pro longwear, what a winner! and mac mineral concealer (no creasing) i no longer purchase the bb concealer :-)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by theAB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer does a fantastic job of concealing dark circles, while additionally brightening them. While at the Bobbi Brown counter the SA told me that this product would crease within five minutes of application but that a little blending with a ring finger after that point would take care of it. Well, when I tried it at home... it did crease and I used my finger to blend it away as she said. Then I applied the translucent powder & having darker skin I can say it left a slight white cast but it wasn't too noticeable. So, I'm running errands... I look into my rear view mirror for a makeup check and low and behold... creases, creases, creases. Not to mention this stuff transfers. I don't like leaving makeup on the things that come in contact with my face. So unfortunately this is going back to the store. And if it wasn't for the creasing and transfer this could be an excellent concealer!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by goodie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ladies and Germs, I have a confession- I have massive under eye circles and have been trying to conceal them since I was 19!! In the beginning, L'oreal was my best friend. I grew up a bit and discovered MAC- worked well for years, then I had flings with Benefit and Prescriptives. At around 26 YO I discovered the HG of all concealers: Bobbi Brown!!! This stuff worked then and works now. As I have gotten older, my skin has become sensitive and I have discovered that there are too many chemicals in the products we use, because of this I have tried several "natural" brands, but nothing is like this. To be fair, when I use this concealer, I always use the BB corrector under it. I have tried to stray for financial and chemical reasons, but I always come crawling back with an open wallet! I guess its not as expensive as probably Channel is, but its not Maybelline priced either! :) New packaging: i really feel suckered by the new pkging because I was done a long time ago buying BB powder to set my concealer! What a crock! So, I felt duped to find that you can now only buy the concealer as a set!?! Well, ya'll, it works better with the powder. I said it, yes, it does. I do not like paying this much to correct, cover and set- but sincerely its worth it! HG for sure!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No