Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo

3.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Carbomer, Gluconolactone, PPG-9, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Adipic Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Trehalose, Tetrasodium EDTA, TEA-Sulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I couldn't believe how well this worked. Three of my groceries stores either ran out of my usual Dove Shine shampoo. I have very oily roots and very dry ends. I have been using really strong shampoos to help with the oily roots and buildup, but left my hair looking disheveled and messy. So I wanted something more hydrating but I was super scared it would turn out how my hair usually turns out without the use of a clarifying shampoo; crazy buildup and gross greasiness. But I was ABSOLUTELY impressed my this shampoo. My hair has not been shiny since I was a kid. AND it didn't give me gross and flat hair on the top of my head and around my face. It hasn't yet showed major signs of build up, but being paranoid I use a cheap clarifying shampoo once every 4 days or so. Highly recommend. Will buy a large bottle as soon as this runs out. I would got as far to say it is my HG shampoo!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I super dry, rough, and frizzy hair. While this product isn't some super-conditioner that will fix all my issues, it cleans my hair very very well while still taming frizz and keeping in some moisture, a very nice change considering most softening/anti-frizz shampoos seem to sacrifice cleaning the hair to instead keep moisture in. Basically, it is a great first step to then be followed by a good deep conditioner. This product has become a staple!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I HAD DRY CURL HAIRS,WAS SERIOUSLY PISSED IN MAINTAINING MY HAIRS HAD PROBLEM RELATED TO HAIR FALL,HUGE ONE.TRIED EVERY SHAMPOO,STARTING FROM GARNIER TO LOREAL THAN HEAD & SHOULDERS ETC,ETC..... NOTHING WORKED FOR MY HAIR.I WANTED A PERMANENT SOLUTION FOR IT,SO ONE DAY GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.DECIDED AND BOUGHT IT AFTER THE FIRST WASH I EXPERIENCED CHANGE A DRASTIC ONE,IT NOT ONLY MADE MY HAIR SOFT ALSO ARRESTED HAIR FALL TO A GREATER EXTENT.NOW MY HAIR HAS STARTED TO GROW ND GAIN VOLUME,SO I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.........JUST LUVED THE OIL CARE SHAMPOO.......THANX TO DOVE...........

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This did not moisturize my hair. It did cleanse some. It left my hair not shiny with a weird white buildup/cast and make it frizzy and not curly. Really not good, really weird and I will not purchase this or the matching conditioner again. They build up really fast and are very much full of silicones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This shampoo makes my hair really soft, yet not greasy. Most of the time when I straighten my hair with my CHI Air Expert flat iron, it makes my hair tangled and rough feeling. This shampoo makes my hair extremely smooth and easy to run my fingers through. Better yet, it smells fabulous.

I started using this after falling in love with the matching conditioner. When used together they make my hair feel healthier and smoother. I was using a protein shampoo before this and really started to notice my hair feeling dull and dry..this shampoo was what I needed! It is quite moisturizing and doesn't weigh my hair down. I have also noticed that the flyaways around my face are not as noticeable since using this line which I really enjoy.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this shampoo is amazing. i bought it for my bf who has dry scalp and dry hair. he loves it. i used it and i have highlights (asian hair, fine & thin). my hair has become very dry and my current conditioners were not cutting it. i could not get a comb through my hair! used this and it has made my hair very silky and shiny. it lathers up like a DREAM! mounds and mounds of lather. very pleasant fragrance. the poo' is very thick but its to be expected when it has almond and coconut oils in it. good stuff, will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this. It doesn't dry out my coarse curly hair. I got so used to this that I forgot what other shampoos are like. I recently tried Aussie's Moist line so my hair wouldn't get used to the shampoo and stop working well. The Aussie shampoo stripped my hair of any moisture and the matching conditioner wasn't any better. My hair felt so much more moisturized after washing with this than it did after conditioning with the Aussie Moist. Love this shampoo.I used to use Dove's Damage Therapy line (in the dark blue bottles) but they changed the formula so I found this. I hope they never reformulate this and just leave as is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is concentrated and super moisturizing. I love the silky texture of my hair when I use this with the coordinating conditioner. This is the best shampoo/conditioner product in drug stores right now to me. I'm replacing my Redken Smooth down with it. LOVE.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this shampoo !! it makes my hair so soft and it smells AMAZING!!!!!