April 24, 2014 | 899 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by erinetcetera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best black I have ever come across. Yes it smudges a little but if I use primer, it is minimized. I haven't found a better one.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by blackflickredlip

really disappointed in this product. because its so creamy it smudges so easily. when I use it on my waterline it makes my vision hazy which doesn't happen with any other liner. what also annoys me is that the lid doesn't fit on the back of it but that's just me bring fussy. a good dupe for this though is the rimmel scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in black.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xodanielleee

I ran out of my favorite Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes, and decided to try something new. I've heard some good things about this eye liner and I usually like Urban Decay products, but this eyeliner was TERRIBLE. The pigmentation was great, I loved how dark it was. Now for the negatives... It smudged almost instantly, and the entire day my eyes were burning! now I look like a raccoon and my eyes are stinging. Definitely not worth the hype.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Like everyone else is saying, this is super pigmented, blackest black, and very creamy. The texture is wonderful, but it does tend to smudge. I like it much better than Zero, though. As long as I use very little, like when I wiggle it into my lash line, I find it doesn't smudge much. A little goes a long way, but I couldn't use this in a more noticeable way without setting it with eyeshadow first. I don't think an eyeliner worth repurchasing should need to be set to last properly, IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by UWMsGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So, I was in the market for a dark black eyeliner that didn't rub off right away, something that would last all day long and that was blacker than black....well FINALLY I found it...this liner is AWESOME!!! It is the best liner I have tried and I have no complaints. I have been using it for a month and it doesn't smear on me, it lasts all day long and I love how I can at the end of the day just wipe it off with a makeup remover wipe and it's gone. It is a bit pricey considering it's just a black pencil, but it is worth it. Give it a try! I am so happy that this liner lived up to the hype, I couldn't wait to buy it and try it and I am so happy that I LOVE it!!! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner, despite it's hype, sucks. I was very disappointed with this product because
1. it transfers to the bottom of my eyes
2. it doesn't last as long even if a primer
3. it smudges a lot and then stays at that smudged position (if that even makes sense).
I have monolids so I really thought this eyeliner would hold up, but it didn't. It smudges and transfers especially when I tightline my upper lash line. It immediately smudges to the bottom of my eye, making me look like a raccoon!
Very disappointed and a waste of money really... I really wanted to like it and I tried this eyeliner several times before writing this review.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by siminims

Chiming in with everyone else: super pigmented, creamy, the blackest black I have come across.
The smudging isn't the deal-breaker for me. No, the problem is my contact lenses. Sigh.
This pencil RUINED a brand new pair of lenses for me. It may not matter at all to people who wear daily disposable contacts, but I wear toric lenses (for astigmatism) and my lenses are mad pricey--in the $100 range--and I only get one pair per month. I tried every c/l solution I could, even the hydrogen peroxide based one that fizzes--NOTHING could remove the UD.
So, yeah, the staying power is great....just not where it SHOULD be.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I've already bought this eyeliner twice. I LOVE it. I first tried it when I was looking for a black liner and a makeup guru friend recommended it. I was kind of turned off at first by the expensive price but man am I glad I tried it! It glides on like nothing else. Seriously. It's soo pigmented and creamy it's truly the blackest black you can get. I love this stuff, but I use it up really fast. My only problem with this eye liner is that it can tend to smudge. Especially on the bottom of your eye and if you put it in your water line. It smudges through out the day or if you touch your eyes at all so you need to bring a wet makeup wipe to clean it off sometimes. I still love this stuff though because there is nothing like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by stephventu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the richest black that I've ever come across. It applies effortlessly and opaque with the first swipe. Sadly, after two hours of wear this smudges with no mercy. I literally had raccoon eyes. I don't wear contacts, and I used this product on my waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Okay so I love the 24/7 liners and I don't have any problem with the other ones that I have, but for some reason perversion just doesn't work on me.
Yes it is a deep rich black, and it glides on just like the other 24/7 liners, BUT it smudges like crazy (even when I don't put it on the waterline) within 2 hours, giving me super dark raccoon eyes (thanks to the *blackness* of the pencil). I had really high expectations for it and am so disappointed.