April 18, 2014 | 1853 users online

Powder - Milani - Multitasker

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HOLY GRAIL of all powders, Not only does it blow MAC's blotting powder out of the water, but it also provides me with the extra coverage on blemishes I may need. The powder is very satin like, and always goes on smoothly, it never ever looks cakey. Another favorite thing about this powder is that it IS definitely multitasking! a few hours or so into my day my t zone gets a bit oily, and a little bit of this powder completely sucks up any extra oil and mattifies my foundation. I use Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 and my shade is Medium Light (the second lightest one). Not to mention the awesome flowery like etching in the powder, this is the best powder I have used to date. I've gone through 6 of these already!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMakeupJunkie

Can you say HG powder! oh yess i love love this powder! it works wonders...im pretty young and have oily skin so after a day of college i expect to look like mcdonalds fries oily but not with this...it has smooth sheer coverage evens out and almost perfects my foundation.i dont ever blot with powders though just my rice paper...ive hit pan reccently so sad so i will repurchase..oh and it pretty matte i would say this is for more younger oily skinned gals though it seem like no good for dry skin or mature skin..........but yeah LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly really like this powder. It's matte and it lasts up to 5 hours for me on a good day. I love this powder because it has such good pigmentation and it's not cakey at all, because a little goes a long way. I think it's a great setting powder, it covers redness but it doesn't enhance the illusion of acne. I took a lippie off because I'm not much of a fan about the packaging, I think it looks really tacky and bulky. The bottom compartment takes up so much room and the sponge feels so cheap (though I normally don't use applicators often however, it would be nice to have a better sponge for touch ups during the day.) I'd rate this as one of the top drugstore powder because it doesn't settle into any lines, it doesn't make my pores look huge, and it glides on easily. For the finish look I kinda wish it looked more glowy and not just total matte because it does take away any glow I have from my foundation though some people might take that as a good thing. All in all, i'd repurchase definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by MiniCanvas

By far my favorite face powder! This powder leaves a matte finish without cakeyness. You don't need alot of the product for good coverage. Plus, I feel this powder leaves my skin with a nice glow. I've used this product till there was nothing left! (And after trying other face powders, repurchased this because it was so great.) I finish off with a Milani Bronzer and my face looks so great! Awesome combo for the summer :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 7:38:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

After Milani's illuminating powder caught my attention, I thought I'd next try this multitasking powder as well. While Milani's new packaging is very attractive, this powder is not all that special in my opinion. I had hopes that it would be similar to my drugstore HG (for the time being) Physician's Formula "Youthful Wear" . In comparison, the PF is better for my 40+ drier skin since it's creamier and smoother so it doesn't settle on fine lines or get flakey or cakey. The coverage is better with the PF and I also happen to enjoy the soft violet scent. I think Milani's powder (light-medium) is closer to my coloring than PF shades....however Milani overall is better suited for someone younger, with normal- oily skin and is good quality for the price. continued >>

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This powder is matte and gives light coverage, but you can build it up to medium. I like using this to set liquid foundation better than translucent powders. I find that translucent powders, even matte ones, give me a white cast in flash photos, and this does not. It's great as an everyday powder too. I often wear it alone with just moisturizer underneath. For reference, I'm in NC25-30, and I use the Medium shade.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely the best touch-up powder on the market!
I gently blot with a tissue when I'm oily in the mid-afternoon, and lightly dab a bit of this powder on my oilier areas. My skin looks like I just applied my makeup! Makes me look totally revived and pulled together. Works great on hot, humid days. It controls shine really really well without being cakey.
The color selection is phenomenal and the price is great!
Pair it with that Milani HD corrector and your skin will be magic!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by jcka

i love this powder it is my hg powder i put some concealer then i put it on top.it gives me coverage.really good!! it makes my acne marks disappear.i love it so much. i use to use the pallaido wet and dry powder but it made me look so dull but this product lets your natural glow shine trew i get so many compliments with this powder i have it in light tan but im medium but then again my face is naturally lighter than my body color so it fits me perfect!!love it!! i totally recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm going to start off by saying this is very similar to the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Face Powder (compact).
This product glides on smoothly but the coverage is lacking. To get coverage one has to apply this a bit heavily. Then you get caking. It might just be me because everything cakes on me. I still haven't found out why it does this. I've tried different products (even those made for dry skin- my skin is not but acts like it). I've tried different primers, moisturizers and wait times in between letting those "settle" into my skin. Nothing works. So if you don't have this problem then you might like this powder. I have combination skin which tends to be pretty acne prone and didn't not see a single pimple from this. Although it does not control oil nearly as nicely as the Physicians Formula powder did. My face did stay matte all day other than my oily spots. I will probably not be re-buying this because I didn't care for it. It caked on my face but faded quickly from my oily spots (cheeks, nose & forehead). That and it did not cover redness (which I so desperately need). It might be a good setting powder for a liquid foundation but I haven't tried that. I just wanted something light to go with my concealer since I don't have much to cover. I left my over all rating a 3 because others might like this or can use it for setting liquid foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by lilbunnie

I'm fair-medium but I bought this powder in amber color because I was looking for a matte bronzer. It works so well as a bronzer, It's super dark, not orange, and matte. It's extremely cheap and gave me a very natural looking healthy glow.