September 23, 2014 | 1066 users online

Eyes - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by asholl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE them! They are creamy and go on very nicely; I've never been able to get my eyeliner to look this good! The black is a little dark for me, but I just smudge it a little to make it less severe. I will have to go back and get more colors- after all, they're $1 each!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by XEillieX

Lasts all day.Under $1.Not tested on animals.Great colors.
Very easy to find.
I own three and love them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

I was surprised by the quality of these eyeliner pencils. They are creamy and apply smoothly. I recommend using an eye primer and you may want to set it with shadow or powder if it is going to be a long day or a hot day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in Mink Brown and the dark purple. Not very much color payoff, but very smooth and cheap at 99 cents each. This is not a good water line pencil, and I am overall a bit bummed about the lack of color but the pencils are great to layer color and are so smooth. I tightline my upper lashes with them and it's a nice effect.
EDIT 8/30/11: I bought this in Turquoise on a whim, knowing I didn't much like the first two, but it's so much better! I think Walgreens may have had a bad batch, they were so dry...this one is creamy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EDIT 11/11/11: I discovered the milani liquifeye liners and I haven't really touched this since. I thought of this as being really pigmented but compared to the milani, the seem almost sheer. I rarely use this liner anymore because it doesn't seem to show up on top of eyeshadow that well and it doesn't really wear well either. Plus, I found that the shade of brown isn't quite dark enough for me. It's still a great product for the price and wonderful to use on it's own or smudge out into a quick smokey eye without using eyeshadow, but if you can find the milani ones, skip these. That being said, they are far above thhe quality of most of the other drugstore pencil liners

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

love!! i've been so so impressed with wet n wild recently, they're really stepping up their game and becoming one of my favourite drugstore brands. i tried their eyeliner a few years ago (a white one...don't remember the name) and it sucked! when i saw these color icon pencils and the great reviews on them, i couldn't help but try them out for $2CAD. I've been wanting a brown liner and I got this in dark brown...it's perfect! It's the perfect shade of dark brown, not leaning red or gray. It's so rich and pretty and not nearly as harsh as black. It's smooth, pigmented, applies very easily and it's not overly creamy, unlike the UD24/7 liners. that's a good thing IMO because when liners are too creamy, i can never draw a smooth, thin, line close to my lashline. These are the perfect consistancy and there's no tugging. I use this over eyeshadow too and they show up beautifully. wear is nice, but will update on whether or not it smudges and transfers during the day (my biggest pet peeve). I'm going back to get black and olive and maybe the purplyish one too. I've tried almost every liner at all different price points and am shocked to find out my perfect liner is so inexpensive and from WnW!

oh and they don't test on animals and don't have any parabens in it either...big plus!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by andreamarie912

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the pencil in 'purple'. The pigmentation is great, it is incredibly creamy as well. I am extremely happy with this product! I am for sure going to get the one in 'amethyst' and 'black'.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by animelover5550

I absoulutly love this eye liner! I just bought two yesterday, the colors are purple and turquiose. I got them at 5 Below for 99 cents. I find that cheap considering the fact that at 2 inch long pencil (that is not very good quality) is $1.50! It doesnt tug, its creamy, all I'm saying is that this is the best eye liner I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MamaGavone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i just got a ton of these at Walgreens for $.49. i will be honest, i didn't expect much but man was i surprised!! these are awesome! super creamy & pigmented--they apply smoothly and i love that they come in a nice, long pencil. my much more expensive Milani pencils are only half as long. Wet n Wild is defintely stepping up their game and I'm loving it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by synmyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm so glad that Wet 'n' Wild reformulated their eye pencils without lanolin and parabens under the Color Icon name. I could never use the older "Kohl" liners because I'm allergic to lanolin.

I just bought 10 of these for $0.49 each at Walgreens. They are reasonably soft, but I find some colors are a little softer than others. I use these both for my eyebrows and for my upper water line because they don't irritate my eyes. I like the variety of colors offered. They don't stay as long as I'd like on my water line but I'm willing to trade staying power for no irritation.

If you are sensitive to lanolin or parabens, make sure that you check that the pencil name says "Color Icon". The Color Icon and Kohl pencils seem to be intermixed in all the Walgreens I've gone to. Of the 10 I bought, two are "Kohl" pencils and lanolin is the first ingredient on the list. I'll have to go back and exchange those.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by TheWinchester

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried eyeliners in almost every brand, EVERY price. my number one problem was either it didn't go one smoothly or the size was too small.

I bought this for Halloween two year back and I was completely amazed, it works better then most very pricey (very small) eyeliners.

It goes on Smoothly.
It's Huge.
If applied correctly doesn't smear.
(use a good eye primer, mac paint is my favourite)
It is Heavenly cheap!

I have tried the black, White and Blue all work great.

(But not all Wet'n'Wild eyeliners are this great: Wet'n'Wild MegaChrome two words: stay away.)