Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 8/26/2011 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I found Amethyst to be so beautiful and such high quality for such an inexpensive pencil that today I also bought Deep Blue and Green. I use them on my upper eyelids, dust with eyeshadow to help it "set" and then go over it lightly with a darker pencil. I find this adds a little "oomph" to my eyes. Great product!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought mine yesterday in the color purple. It was only $0.83 USD.

I found that it's comparable to the NYC liners (which I bought mine for $0.93)

I find that the NYC liners are softer (but they break since it's so soft)

The Wet n Wild one for me is
1. Hard (So i may have to use the blowdryer before using)
2. Smudges (but it doesn't travel past half of my eyebags)

However I can say that I do enjoy the pigmentation of it. I'm not sensitive to it.

I enjoy it more than my NYC because when this fades, it's smooth while the NYC leaves you with pieces of eyeliner behind.

I haven't tried it as a base yet. And I wouldn't buy it again because I don't need any more colored liners

I have three of these: black, white, and turquoise. They're great for the price, but I do find that I see it smudging a bit. I got a Sephora Flashy Liner that is very similar in color to the turquoise Wet 'n' Wild eyeliner and it goes on much creamier and smoother so now I prefer to use that, rather than these. I'm still looking for the perfect eyeliner that doesn't smudge. The white is great for your inner tear duct, though so I'd look into buying a white one. Also, when I sharpen it, the product sort of stuck to the sharpener, on the blade. The thing is, the sharpener was a Wet 'n' Wild one so I'm not sure if it's the creaminess of the product or the sharpener. I don't think I'd purchase these again because I already got the colors I'd like to try out and I'm constantly trying products from different brands so that's just me. But still, it's great for the price.

on 8/13/2011 8:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this pencil based on all of the recommendations on here. I love it! I thought I was going to have to shell out 15 bucks for UD zero again, but now I don't have to. This is better than MUFE eyeliner which I just got for free from Sephora.

on 8/5/2011 1:49:00 PM

I really do like this product but i gave it 4 stars because it smudges and transfers very easily. I had originally bought this to use on my waterline, but it doesn't even last 5 minute on there before it starts to transfer to my lower lashes. i put it away and then last week i used it again but to line my eyelid this time. that worked very well but you better use a eyeprimer and setting powder along with it because it will smudge if you touch it. the staying power may suck but if you use it to line your eyelid or create a smokey eye then this is good :D

on 7/26/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This was an amazing product! It goes on so smooth, but tends to fade easily. There's a lot you can do with this product, and I love the creaminess of it! I usually don't like pencils and opt for liquid instead, but this was just so good that I had to buy every color :) It's more colorful than just sparkly, but sometimes you have to REALLY press to get color. A note about pencils that may or may not be true... when they stretch your skin and wrinkle it as you apply, it gives you wrinkles later on in life. This is why I like liquid better... but that's just me! This was a great steal for the price!

on 7/20/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE them! They are creamy and go on very nicely; I've never been able to get my eyeliner to look this good! The black is a little dark for me, but I just smudge it a little to make it less severe. I will have to go back and get more colors- after all, they're $1 each!

on 7/20/2011 3:03:00 PM

Lasts all day.Under $1.Not tested on animals.Great colors.
Very easy to find.
I own three and love them.

on 7/10/2011 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was surprised by the quality of these eyeliner pencils. They are creamy and apply smoothly. I recommend using an eye primer and you may want to set it with shadow or powder if it is going to be a long day or a hot day.

on 7/4/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have this in Mink Brown and the dark purple. Not very much color payoff, but very smooth and cheap at 99 cents each. This is not a good water line pencil, and I am overall a bit bummed about the lack of color but the pencils are great to layer color and are so smooth. I tightline my upper lashes with them and it's a nice effect.
EDIT 8/30/11: I bought this in Turquoise on a whim, knowing I didn't much like the first two, but it's so much better! I think Walgreens may have had a bad batch, they were so dry...this one is creamy.