April 16, 2014 | 962 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Such an amazing concept! I have a lot of bottom lashes and only this mascara does them justice! It's so teeny and adorable and it really separates and defines!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Sheila217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for well over a year. I think $10 is a bit high for the product BUT for me good mascara is hard to come by and there is nothing else I'd use over this. The wand size is perfect and the formula is great. My one dislike: The staying power is a little to be desired. By the end of the day I still have mascara at the base of my lashes and the tips have flaked off. But I love that it is SO easy to remove and no racoon eyes!! Buy this, you won't regret it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This super cute, tiny brush is fantastic at coating the lower lashes. It covers lashes I did not even realize that I had! The result is a much fuller looking lower lash area. Contains parabens. While I really like the Clinique small brush, I prefer Avon's wash-off water proof formula because it does not flake on me and is easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by chRowan73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had never heard of a bottom--lash mascara until it was mentioned on YouTube, and I thought,"Brillant idea!!". It works great on my rather long but light brown eyelashes. It has not smudged on me, yet. I have had a few flakes, but not bad at all. The wand is the perfect shape and size for getting at the hard-to-reach bottom lashes. The packaging is nice, a bit smaller than a normal mascara.
Edit: after using this for a while, I cannot recommend if you have long eyelashes like me. I seem to get it everywhere underneath my eye when applying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by CLAiRE07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is brilliant! I have pretty long bottom lashes and whenever I would use a regular mascara wand I would end up with globs of mascara underneath my eyes. This tiny wand makes it easy to achieve a precise application. I didn't find that this mascara smeared or flaked at all throughout the day-and I have very oily eyelids! My lashes look perfect and doll-like. Definitely will repurchase this gem :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 10:01:00 AM More reviews by littlemissbusiness

For only $10 in Sephora, you really can't go wrong with this genius product. Why didn't they think of this sooner? The little tiny head is the perfect size for getting in the sides of your lashes and coating them evenly. I use this for special occasions or going out at night not everyday but it works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by LSButtercup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just perfect! Never flakes or smudges, stays on all day and it is easy to apply. Love it

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by nadia3506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a godsend for clumsy people like me who have a hard time applying mascara evenly to the bottom lashes. I actually only wore mascara on my top lashes for years because I found that it tended to clump on my bottom lashes and flake off during the course of the day. The tiny brush is amazing, it reaches the smaller lashes perfectly and gives nice definition and opens up the eye. It's foolproof, i'll definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why did it take so long to just make a tiny mascara wand? I don't know, but it's brilliant. The formula never flakes or smudges on me, and gets all those tiny little lashes. I also use this on my upper lashes, in the inner corner where my lashes are super tiny. Will buy again, this is genius.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by aureliationg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Whoever came up with this, *applause!*

i am Singaporean Chinese and have wimpy skinny lashes and almost invisible bottom lashes that most mascara brushes can't reach.

This helps get down to the tiniest skinniest lash and best of all, doesn't smudge and is easily removed with eye makeup remover,

LOVE!!!!!