October 21, 2014 | 1343 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by egarr90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The tiny brush is fantastic, applies to the tiny bottom and inner corner lashes. Easy to be delicate with this brush. It will clump if you put on too many layers, and it does tend to flake, especially if you touch your eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by kcd27

There is barely any product in the bottle so it's in no time that your back at the store buying some more bc you run out so fast. Other than that, it works really well for not smudging, however it does clump sometimes so watch out. It's worth it to buy because noone likes under eye smudges! And I personally LOVE my bottom lashes, I think everyone should wear mascara on their bottom lashes...Then everyone would look sexy like Kim Kardashian lol but I love long black bottom lashes its super sexy

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by princessleah

I really wonder if I got a bad batch or something because most people seem to like this product. I definitely do NOT like it. It's such a great idea, but it is so incredibly "gloopy" that I cannot even use it. It leaves little "balls" of mascara on my lashes and they all get stuck together. Then, trying to remove it was really hard and it left flakes all over under my eyes. I use makeup remover pads and it was still very hard to get this mascara off...I had to rub hard, which left my eyes a little sore!

Also, for the price, the tube needs to be much, much, MUCH bigger -- the full size in this product is the is actually about HALF the size of a mascara SAMPLE (yes, sample) that we get in a GWP. It's hard for me to believe that this is a Clinique product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by CassandraMortmain

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have looked my entire life for non-smudging mascara. No lie. Something about me - my oily skin, the fact that my eyes are deep set, and my eyelashes are pretty long - blonde, but long, but mascara smudges like mad on me. It got to the point that I just gave up and dyed my eyelashes - you can buy the kits in the UK, Germany, Iceland, basically everywhere but in America. Probably afraid some idiot will mis-use it and sue them.

Anyway! This mascara does NOT smudge. I don't use it on my bottom lashes - honestly, who does that anyway? I use it on my top lashes - barely a touch, and comb it through. Two applications is too much - it looks overdone & clumps a bit (but still, no smudging, no flaking) It's a MIRACLE. Plus, unlike the Japanese mascaras (Fiberwig) that were my last non-smudging choice, it does not dry up in a month. Genius stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for me, I always have troubles with my bottom lashes and this made the problems go away! I don't want too dramatic of bottom lashes but it would be nice to have them visible, and that is just what it does! Would recommend to everybody, this is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kims1971

I have trouble with mascara on my bottom lashes giving me raccoon eyes, so a lady at the Clinique counter told me about this. I love it. I don't have any problems with raccoon eyes, no flaking, and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

The concept of this mascara for bottom lashes made me so happy because I'm sure a lot of us has been praying for a product like this! But for me, this smudged and gave me outer bottom corner raccoon eyes! Yes it does flake and it's not very long-lasting. I was disappointed in this. I wish the formula would actually be smudge-proof given that it is for BOTTOM lashes, it would be easier to smudge. I'll probably give it another try since it's been stacked in my makeup drawer forever! The idea is nice but they need to reformulate it to be the one and only bottom lash mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

So cute and easy to use. I use it with the High Impact and I'm good to go! I also love the packaging, not that matters hahah but yes! Totally recommend this for someone with tiny bottom lashes like mine. Only bad thing is that it flakes a little but not as much as drugstore mascaras I've used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I call this my little "sniper" mascara. I work as an SA/MA for Clinique, as I put in the majority of anything I review for the brand I sell. This is a brilliant idea. It's a "baby" mascara wand in cute baby tube of mascara. The wand is miniature so it can get into your bottom lashes and give you that wide-eyed baby doll look. The formulation of this mascara, however, is the real genius. This is the same formula as Clinique's Lash Power mascara. It's made from a polymer formula that will not budge, smudge of flake, but as soon as bath water temperature water hits it, the mascara "relaxes" and can be removed easily. It's also recommended for use for someone who has smaller eyes or really sparse lashes and wants to get in and make the most of them. As soon as I show this to a client and explain what's it used for, most of them buy it. These run $10.00 at Clinique counters nationwide.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Brilliant idea! Don't know why it hasn't been thought of before, and although it may seem to be a good idea in reality it doesn't work for me. The formula is clumpy and does flake. It would have been a lot better if they could thin it out a bit as I still make mistakes (bits going onto my water line or underneath). The packaging is adorable though! Like others have said though I will keep the wand and just use another brand of mascara.