August 22, 2014 | 1106 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Bottom Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by princesshorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect for me, I always have troubles with my bottom lashes and this made the problems go away! I don't want too dramatic of bottom lashes but it would be nice to have them visible, and that is just what it does! Would recommend to everybody, this is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by kims1971

I have trouble with mascara on my bottom lashes giving me raccoon eyes, so a lady at the Clinique counter told me about this. I love it. I don't have any problems with raccoon eyes, no flaking, and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

The concept of this mascara for bottom lashes made me so happy because I'm sure a lot of us has been praying for a product like this! But for me, this smudged and gave me outer bottom corner raccoon eyes! Yes it does flake and it's not very long-lasting. I was disappointed in this. I wish the formula would actually be smudge-proof given that it is for BOTTOM lashes, it would be easier to smudge. I'll probably give it another try since it's been stacked in my makeup drawer forever! The idea is nice but they need to reformulate it to be the one and only bottom lash mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

So cute and easy to use. I use it with the High Impact and I'm good to go! I also love the packaging, not that matters hahah but yes! Totally recommend this for someone with tiny bottom lashes like mine. Only bad thing is that it flakes a little but not as much as drugstore mascaras I've used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I call this my little "sniper" mascara. I work as an SA/MA for Clinique, as I put in the majority of anything I review for the brand I sell. This is a brilliant idea. It's a "baby" mascara wand in cute baby tube of mascara. The wand is miniature so it can get into your bottom lashes and give you that wide-eyed baby doll look. The formulation of this mascara, however, is the real genius. This is the same formula as Clinique's Lash Power mascara. It's made from a polymer formula that will not budge, smudge of flake, but as soon as bath water temperature water hits it, the mascara "relaxes" and can be removed easily. It's also recommended for use for someone who has smaller eyes or really sparse lashes and wants to get in and make the most of them. As soon as I show this to a client and explain what's it used for, most of them buy it. These run $10.00 at Clinique counters nationwide.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 5:36:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Brilliant idea! Don't know why it hasn't been thought of before, and although it may seem to be a good idea in reality it doesn't work for me. The formula is clumpy and does flake. It would have been a lot better if they could thin it out a bit as I still make mistakes (bits going onto my water line or underneath). The packaging is adorable though! Like others have said though I will keep the wand and just use another brand of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by changja2

I overall like this product except that it flakes. The brush is perfect for my thin, sparse asian lashes that I use it on my top lashes (my bottom lashes are practically non-existent). It gives pretty good length, so-so volume and keeps my curl halfway in place. Removal is a breeze. As for rebuy, I am sitting on the fence on this one. I may try using the Clinique wand with the L'oreal double extend tubing mascara as I can't remember if that one flaked on me or not.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the brush because it is small so it is easy to apply to the bottom lashes. Unfortunately, it flakes so I will not repurchase. I also think it is expensive for the amount of product that you get. I am disappointed because I did like the coverage. When this runs out, I will save the brush and try it with a different mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a great idea! I don't usually wear mascara on my bottom lashes because it's too hard to negotiate huge mascara wands, and it usually smudges off anyway. I don't like water proof mascara, but for just the bottom lashes, I'm willing to make an exception. I am a fan of Clinique mascara anyway. I love the teeny-weeny little brush! It's brilliant! I've been wearing it on my lower lashes, even to work, and it doesn't budge. I think this is such a unique product and worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the perfect mascara! It gets every little lash because of the tiny brush. Sometimes I use it for my top lashes. It doesn't smudge but just flakes really little, sometimes not at all. For just $10, you have nothing to lose.