Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

4.2

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - beeswax - silica - butylene glycol - peg-15 glyceryl stearate - alcohol - carnauba wax - hydrogenated rapeseed alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminomethyl propanol - disodium edta - sodium citrate - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - butylparaben - propylparaben - ethylparaben [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - carmine (ci 75470) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - ultramarines (ci 77007)]

on 1/10/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely the best mascara!! I don't only use it for bottom lashes, I actually find it works much better on my upper lashes. I have typical Asian lashes, and even though it's not waterproof, it holds my curl all day!! It does flake a bit if you wear it for 8+ hours, but otherwise it's perfect! Looks nice and natural yet durable and easy to remove.

I have to say that i got really dissappointed. I love to use mascara for my bottomlashes. But it really didnt work on me. A simple normal mascara even more effective than this one.

on 1/4/2013 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm glad I got this only in the holiday mascara set instead of purchasing it outright. I don't get the hype over this product! The little brush is perfect for bottom lashes but the mascara itself is not that great. It mades my lashes stick together and I feel like it's gone within a few hours.

on 12/27/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Simply the best mascara for bottom lashes. I always avoided apply mascara for bottom lashes because of smears, smudges, etc on my bottom eyes. This mascara does what it says it will not smudge! It's my third purchases so far. This is keeper!

on 12/24/2012 11:34:00 PM

I resisted purchasing this since it came out. I thought it was a nice to have product but could not get myself to spend that much for something so little. Ultimately, I gave in when I heard that it lasted someone months. I have sparse lashes bottom and top and hooded/somewhat monolids. Applying mascara, especially to the bottom is very difficult for my eye shape so I figured this would help because I really like how mascara on the bottom lashes finishes a look. The product is really good and I am glad I have it but I still have to work with it so that I am not applying too much or accidentally smudging it. It definitely helped but was not the "lifesaving" product I was hoping it was going to be. I will update if this changes...maybe if the formula dries up a bit.

on 12/19/2012 10:22:00 AM

Amazing product. It doesnt smudge at all on my VERY oily skin and just stays put for at least 5-6 hours. The wand is very very tiny, perfect for little bottom lashes and sometimes I even use it on my top lashes that are very tiny right in the inner corners of my eyes.
Although the wearing time is great this product is a pain to remove! My go-to eye makeup remover Lancome Bi-facil which usually removes EVERYTHING doesnt move this at all. The only way to remove this product without taking your eye out is to gently rub your lashes between your fingers with warm water.

on 11/12/2012 12:34:00 AM

Disappointing product. Smudges badly if you have oily lower lashes. Wanted to like it, but it was too good to be true. Will not repurchase.

on 11/10/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I originally got this mascara in a gift bag, and I thought it was SO CUTE! Clinique is a genius for coming up with the product, and the formula is flawless! I used to put my regular lash mascara on both lashes, and every time I would come home and see it smudged everywhere under my eyes. The Clinique mascara somehow stays in place forever, so how could I not love it? The tiny brush is the perfect size for your bottom lashes, and I even use it for those hard-to-reach top lashes too. The only thing that wasn't amazing about this mascara was that sometimes the brush gets way too much product on it, but that's not a big deal :). I definitely recommend this!

on 11/7/2012 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I decided to give this product a whirl because of the hype. The packaging is extremely cute and the small wand gives you more control than a regular sized wand. However, I'm not a fan of the product itself.
I have stubby small asian lashes and this really did nothing to help them stand out or lengthen. I get more results with a regular sized mascara.

This tends to flake alot and it really doesn't last long on your eyes. Also, if you go over board applying, you will clump.

on 11/3/2012 10:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Really nothing special. A regular-sized mascara wand works just as well. Was expecting it to lengthen my bottom lashes at least somewhat, but all it does is make them darker. I still have to apply a coat of regular mascara to my bottom lashes over this stuff for any real definition. I'll use this until I'm out only because of the price, but I won't repurchase.

Popular Mascaras