October 25, 2014 | 1827 users online

Moisturizers - St. Ives - St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Jazzcar2044

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I recently bought this product and instantly fell in love with it. I have oily skin and every moisturizer I've used in the past has made me breakout. This product is light, and doesn't leave my skin greasy which was something I was looking for. The smell is light and not over powering. This works for me personally :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by vmarscg

So I've had this moisturizer for a while and it was just sitting on a shelf. I had really stubborn forehead scabs scars etc I sleep with this on my face.. when I woke up just washed my face and moisturized again with this. I come back from school and do a cornmeal scrub (best way to exfoliate in my opinion better than sugar)and wow my forehead was so clear and my acne scars /scabs were more then 60 % diminished. I like the texture it's creamy yet watery. Im not a fan of the smell but it's definitely tolerable and it's actually a relaxing scent just I smelled better lol overall I really like this product would buy again. I believe this moisturizer helped my scars sort of heal because they sort of softened the scabs and helped it heal during the night ... Plus the main ingredient is water so I mean how bad could it be? I mean give it a try it's super cheap and come s with alot well yeah that's it :) <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This is a nice facial moisturizer that I use every morning and night. It's very lightweight and glides nicely across the skin. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause break outs, and the price is awesome.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by angelaccpan

Very cheap yet works very well for my oily skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by molly316

Terrible for face, OK for body. This product made me break out horribly and once I cut it out of my regimen, my face immediately cleared up. I was so disappointed as I really wanted a good night cream for my face but this is not to be. My dermatologist actually warned me to be careful about this product, as it not only can irritate skin but includes certain oils that are comedogenic and can cause breakouts. It was only after she suggested that this could be the culprit for my acne, that I switched to something else and my skin got better.

I suppose it gets one lippie only because as a body lotion, it works pretty well. I do like the texture, it smells fresh, and it does make your skin soft. So at least it's not a total loss, but use with caution.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sniksahchloe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really can't live without this stuff. I used it all summer and I only got two pimples. That is crazy for me because I usually breakout out pretty badly every month or so. I quit using it and my skin started breaking out again. I should have never quit. I wouldn't recommend using this under your make up though because it contains mineral oil. It made my make up melt off. (I use just a moisturizer and a light mineral powder) I use it every single night though and just was my face in the morning. It helps with my breakout tremendously and my skin looks younger for sure. I spend a lot of time in the sun and my skin looks tired and kind of old at the end of the summer but this really helps rejuvenate it. I think the mineral oil helps with breakouts a lot, even if you have oily skin like me. If you have oily skin and you use a lot of oil free products, it will dry your skin out and your face produce more oil to compensate. So, using oil on oil actually helps make your face more balanced. I would recommend only using it at night though if you have oily skin As for the packaging, I like the big jar. I is easy to get exactly how much you want and it lasts me a year or so, I use it every night. And it is only $5 at my walmart. Can't go wrong with that. All ladies should give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by saddle57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just purchased the St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Facial Moisturizer, and I have to say it's been pretty good so far. I would have given it an overall rating of 5 stars if not for the fragrance and mineral oil in it. I don't like those two things in my face products. The scent is not heavy by any means, or I would have taken it back. The container is huge, so it will last a pretty long time. The downside to that is you need to dip your fingers in it. The product sinks in pretty fast too, and it's not greasy. It has helped the extremely dry areas on and around my nose, and I have only been using it for a few days. Even though it has mineral oil in it, it has not broken me out yet. I will have to keep on using it to see if my fine lines and wrinkles are diminished, but I can start to feel a difference in my skin's surface. It seems a little bit smoother.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by bimini156

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second tub of this cream. I like it for a night cream for my combination skin. It's too heavy for me, I think, for daytime. It's a good basic moisturizer. I like to combine this with a little more expensive night cream--I'm currently using one from Olay. It makes the other one go a little farther. I don't enjoy the jar packaging. I make sure I dip into it with clean fingers. It does have a nice texture and smooths over the face easily. Huge tub lasts me almost a year. Like and use other products in the St. Ives line as well. Very nice products for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by monkeythief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm in Canada and we have the 150 ml tube. I loooove this product! So cheap and it works great on my sensitive/oily/mature skin. I was using high end department store products and I ran out. I was short on cash and just went to the drugstore looking for something cheap. I bought this hoping it wouldn't break me out, be too greasy or give me any redness. I loved it the first day I tried it!! It has been gentle, moisturizing without being oily, and no breakouts. I have been using it for almost a week and I finally realized that good mosturizers don't have to cost more than a few bucks :) This is the one for me!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by fabandflair

I love this product! Perfect night cream, really moisturizing and wake up with smooth skin. It helped in reducing my pores.

Take note, my mom who's 53 yrs old loves this product so much, she looks younger than her age because of her tight skin.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No