July 29, 2014 | 1899 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by ivytran87

I've oily eyelids so most eyeliner won't work on me. However, this has been a charm. It stays put all day without smudging. I like that the automatic pencil don't break as easy as the others I owned.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2007 2:39:00 AM More reviews by minakokanmuri

Didn't last very long on my lower lid. I had issues with the mechanical pencil since I didn't know I wasn't suppose to twist it back downwards (unlike Revlon Colorstay, which IMO works better) Would not repurchase: I returned it at a Lancome counter.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2007 12:37:00 PM More reviews by emsmith999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this eyeliner does last for me. I use "prune." It does not go on super-smoothly, so there is some tugging. I do a gentle swipe with the spoge tip when I am done, dust with powder, and it stays put. I have given up trying to wear liner on my lower lids as it always seems to run into fine lines and create a mess, so I cannot comment on if this is truly waterproof...I feel this is expensive for an eyeliner, but I can't find the shade anywhere else.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/17/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by JenaLee

I bought this a few weeks ago, and have used it twice....

The first time I tried it, it left little specks all over my face and it smudged like crazy. The second time I was shopping, and I must have swiped my eyelid. And walked around with a big old black mark on my forehead. So in other words I would not purchase this again, for the price or the quality..

I forgot to say the only good thing about this product is the color, the color is awesome other than that nothing...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2007 4:28:00 AM More reviews by combiface

It's really creamy eye pencil. Yes, it smudges and is pitifully not waterproof. The spongy smudger doesn't work because it washes out the eyeliner. Useless.
Anyways, I have to say good words about its color: true black like of liquid one.
Anyways, I'll try other line from Lancome next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2007 12:57:00 AM More reviews by M31212Y

this eyeliner is too soft and it smudge easily because i have a teary eyes.
i bought the le stylo "waterproof" but this product doesn't looks waterproof at all since it smudge around my eyes.
but i love the bronze color even thou i will never repurchase this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only eyeliner I ever wear. I've been using it for several years, and it performs better than anything else I've tried. It doesn't smear or smudge, and the colors are fantastic. This is the kind of product I use until the pencil is so small I can't hold it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:04:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie012

I've been using this eyeliner for years now - and it's my fav. Doesn't smudge, stays in place and you never need to sharpen! Couldn't ask for anything more in an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mjs06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great black eyeliner. Pigmented and easy to smoke out. Other colors are also great, and I like the LE ones for something different.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by carom

It smudges like crazy around my eyes!!! I'm not sure what the problem between me and this eyeliner is!