July 30, 2014 | 973 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

Such good quality for a cheap price! It covers extremely fantastic and lasts for hours! I got the shade of pure beige and it covers my acne marks and active zits perfectly and blends well! Definitely a must have in every girl's makeup kit! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ReenOma

I just lost my other concealer the Tattoo concealer by Kat von D :( I had the LA girl concealer that I've stashed away for some time, so since I lost my tattoo concealer, I decided to try this one out again.

I didn't figure it was going to be great, but it has a very thick but creamy consistency when putting it on and it blends in very very well and hides my dark circles so well!!

For something so cheap it works great, I'm still upset that I lost my tattoo concealer but this is a great replacement.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by dawnonthedeck

This concealer is truly awesome! Not to mention its super affordable price. I bought it for SGD9 from Sasa. Unfortunately, Sasa only brought it a few shades instead of the full range. It has excellent coverage and superb staying power.

The concealer covers my dark circles and blemishes very well. I pat it on and dust some loose powder over it to set the concealer.

It has an incredible staying power. I did not have to do any touch ups on my eye area throughout the day. Also, it does not settle into my fine lines as bad as my MAC Studio Finish concealer.

My only issue with the Pro Conceal is that it appears white when I take pictures with flash. That's something I'm willing to overlook.

I'm using NW25 for my MAC Studio Finish concealer and Pure Beige for the Pro Conceal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by glamourfoxx

OK ..this is my HG of concealers. this stuff is extra creamy but not runny. I bought the MAC Select Moisture for my under eyes and it was a bit runny so I found this stuff on Cherryculture.com and decided to buy it..I got Toffee and Chestnut and I, too, am an NW 45 and Toffee works pretty well. ...
At first I was hesitant, because before this I thought LA girls was a waste of a product..cheap product I didn't like it..

BUT

Let me tell you, you should get this concealer because it doesnt crease(if set properly) and only takes a few seconds to apply..if you are looking for an under eye concealer then get this because it comes in a shade to match any skin tone and is SUPER cheap..i think maybe $2.00 ...(and i paid 18 for my MAC and it doesn't work nearly as good)

I have a problem with my runny eyes in the winter and this stuff doesn't affect that, it makes my entire face GLOW
its so cheap, you can afford to buy like 4 different tubes to get your perfect match..
but I would recommend this stuff go get it right now! lol

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not crazy about the brush applicator but this is some really good concealer but please do NOT shake it up, I decieded for some reason to shake it and now whenever I squeeze it out water comes out then I get concealer, but this never happened before I shook it up, anyways good coverage in my opinon it's not as much coverage as like a potted cream concealer, but it's really good for a liquid also no creasing which is the most importantant thing for me, anyways I bought chestnut and I am a nw45 and it matches me quite well, but I know someone eles that is nw45 and she got beautifull bronze, and it matches her to so either should be fine it you are nw45.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sibt88

This product is great. I was browsing the chemist today and saw it on sale for $4 au. So cheap. I have bad acne scars, so this provides good coverage if you need that sort of concealer. I got the colour pure beige, and I am a nw30 in Mac studio finish. I would have preferred a pot for this to come in, but for 4 bucks you can't complain! definetly worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by kevseb66

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS CONCEALER!!!!! Who knew a product at such a reasonable price point could be so impressive. Didn't think I would like the squeeze tube packaging but I actually like it. It flows out smoothly at the exact desired amount. Product is super creamy. Application is very smooth making it great for under eyes or anywhere eles on the face. This is a real concealer with great coverage & pigmentation. There is a great shade selection. I ordered 3 shades to try out. "FAWN" which swatches like NC42/43, "TOFFEE" which looks like NW43 &"ALMOND" which looks like NW40. Don't sleep on this product.

UPDATE:"Dk. Cocoa"= NW54-55,"Toast"= NW50(w/pinkish tone),"Cool Tan"= NC42,"Warm Honey"= NW37

21 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by DazzleDiaries

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this concealer from cherryculture.com. I actually really really like it. For the price you cant beat it. Its super opaque! doesnt crease and is creamy, blends nicely. Also there are 18 different shades which is fantastic! instead of that light, medium, dark mess that a lot of lower end brands tend to have. A couple of dislikes: i cannot find accurate swatches anywhere! the little circle swatches on the website are just color dots, i wish i could see them swatched on actual skin. although the little color dots ring surprisingly true to color. i had to order 2 shades just to be sure. I normally am a NC44/45. I ordered Fawn which matches my skin tone perfectly. And Warm Honey which has a slightly pink undertone. I use that under my eyes as it is just a smidge lighter than my skin and has a different undertone. Overall, this is a re-purchase for me! and i might get some other shades for my kit as well :-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I came across this in a beauty supply store and bought the shade Toast and i liked the packaging and the color looked like it would match my skin but when i got home and tried it it didnt work for me i have yellow/golden undertones wear nc45 and this concealer has great coverage you could even wear it like foundation if you have some minor issues going on on your skin, but in mine the undertone looks kinda olive in color to me and it doesnt blend into my skin. Good product just need to find a shade to suits my complexion