August 22, 2014 | 1602 users online

Concealers - L.A. Girl - Pro conceal HD concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer! I found it by accident while vacationing in singapore and have not seen it anywhere else. The Pure Beige color matches my skin exactly! It's thick enough to cover (most) of my dark brownish eye cicles, but it's not too cakey. (on days when the circles are darker than usual, i have to use a corrector or lighter concealer first). i can also use it to dab over my acne scars. The applicator is a brush, so i can dab it directly on the spot. The only complaint i have is the squeeze tube... I never manage to sqeeze the correct amount out (sometimes too much, sometimes too little). I like the small tube cuz i can carry it in any small purse.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by evalovespipa

SO GOOD especially for the price. The salmon colour corrects my dark (and i mean very very dark) under-eye circles. I have tried benefits erase paste, two faced concealer, mac concealers and this little beauty is better than all of them.
i do layer quite a bit of product and avoid going all the way up to my eye to avoid the product settling into fine lines. I set with mac studio fix powder or urban decay mattifying powder.
Best one out there, use it every day, has lasted me over a year on one tube, will repurchase.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 5:45:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing,amazing, hardworkin', industrial strenght concealer that glides like butter...I just adore stumbling upon very cheap, yet effective products such as this one...it is a big tube (8 gr.) od fantastic creamy camouflage concealer that is perfect for the undereye area....the only thing you have to be careful about are-shades...
Ivory is pretty pale, I mean it is almost white, Natural is a bit darker but also light and Nude is way to dark for me (thing is it is ideal to buy couple of them and mix them according to your specific needs)...
it covers everything,has an integrated little brush which is very helpfull(thoug I spread it later with my fingers under the eyes), doesn't smell weird or awful, it is very creamy but thick, and it doesn't makes lines more visible....
it is not greasy at all... and the price...omg, the price is under 5$...I assume in USA you can get it for less (watched it on the Youtube)...
people are very satisfied with this stuff and so am I....
better than M.A.C, B.Brown and even my favourite creamy one-ArtDeco camouflage!!
stock up people, stock up!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lemonshake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the best that I have used so far. I live in a hot and humid country (Singapore) and no cream or liquid concealer has ever stayed on all day but this one does!

Such a creamy consistency and full coverage it does NOT settle into lines and never creases, The undertones are great and I like that it comes in so many shades. I have the warm honey which has a warm undertone and is great for my under eyes. It looks so natural that it makes me look like i have no dark circles and I get shocked every time I remove it and then see my dark circles and how well it covers it.

It feels so light and comfortable even under the hottest condition outdoors. I love it!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

Such good quality for a cheap price! It covers extremely fantastic and lasts for hours! I got the shade of pure beige and it covers my acne marks and active zits perfectly and blends well! Definitely a must have in every girl's makeup kit! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ReenOma

I just lost my other concealer the Tattoo concealer by Kat von D :( I had the LA girl concealer that I've stashed away for some time, so since I lost my tattoo concealer, I decided to try this one out again.

I didn't figure it was going to be great, but it has a very thick but creamy consistency when putting it on and it blends in very very well and hides my dark circles so well!!

For something so cheap it works great, I'm still upset that I lost my tattoo concealer but this is a great replacement.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 8:33:00 AM More reviews by dawnonthedeck

This concealer is truly awesome! Not to mention its super affordable price. I bought it for SGD9 from Sasa. Unfortunately, Sasa only brought it a few shades instead of the full range. It has excellent coverage and superb staying power.

The concealer covers my dark circles and blemishes very well. I pat it on and dust some loose powder over it to set the concealer.

It has an incredible staying power. I did not have to do any touch ups on my eye area throughout the day. Also, it does not settle into my fine lines as bad as my MAC Studio Finish concealer.

My only issue with the Pro Conceal is that it appears white when I take pictures with flash. That's something I'm willing to overlook.

I'm using NW25 for my MAC Studio Finish concealer and Pure Beige for the Pro Conceal.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by glamourfoxx

OK ..this is my HG of concealers. this stuff is extra creamy but not runny. I bought the MAC Select Moisture for my under eyes and it was a bit runny so I found this stuff on Cherryculture.com and decided to buy it..I got Toffee and Chestnut and I, too, am an NW 45 and Toffee works pretty well. ...
At first I was hesitant, because before this I thought LA girls was a waste of a product..cheap product I didn't like it..

BUT

Let me tell you, you should get this concealer because it doesnt crease(if set properly) and only takes a few seconds to apply..if you are looking for an under eye concealer then get this because it comes in a shade to match any skin tone and is SUPER cheap..i think maybe $2.00 ...(and i paid 18 for my MAC and it doesn't work nearly as good)

I have a problem with my runny eyes in the winter and this stuff doesn't affect that, it makes my entire face GLOW
its so cheap, you can afford to buy like 4 different tubes to get your perfect match..
but I would recommend this stuff go get it right now! lol

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not crazy about the brush applicator but this is some really good concealer but please do NOT shake it up, I decieded for some reason to shake it and now whenever I squeeze it out water comes out then I get concealer, but this never happened before I shook it up, anyways good coverage in my opinon it's not as much coverage as like a potted cream concealer, but it's really good for a liquid also no creasing which is the most importantant thing for me, anyways I bought chestnut and I am a nw45 and it matches me quite well, but I know someone eles that is nw45 and she got beautifull bronze, and it matches her to so either should be fine it you are nw45.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by sibt88

This product is great. I was browsing the chemist today and saw it on sale for $4 au. So cheap. I have bad acne scars, so this provides good coverage if you need that sort of concealer. I got the colour pure beige, and I am a nw30 in Mac studio finish. I would have preferred a pot for this to come in, but for 4 bucks you can't complain! definetly worth trying.