Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.6

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had been dying to try these new Tarte blushes for a while and also liked the cheek stain version of Tipsy so I figured why not try the new Amazonian clay version?
The color does look a little extreme in the pan, but trust me, it can be applied sheerly or built up if you want a more dramatic look. I apply with a MAC 187 brush to give my cheeks a pretty coral/pink glow. I agree with the previous reviewer, this gives me a glow like nothing I've ever experienced before. And as a testament to its staying power, I applied this at 9pm and at 6am, the blush still looked good! I have gotten many compliments on this blush. I feel like I'm going to replace all my MAC & NARS blushes with Tarte's colors!

This blush is phenomenal. I have always worn drugstore brands or more recently Clinque. All of a pinkish variety and none of them stayed on. They all seemed to disappear soon after applying.

I never heard of Tarte before until someone posted a picture on facebook. I saw Tipsy and just fell in love. It is a gorgeous coral. Not too orange and not too pink. It gives my skin a glow that I never experienced before. The only time my cheeks get color or glow like that is after being in the sun.

Today I did my usual went to the commissary and the shoppette. Going in an out of the humid and hot air outside. I got home and to my surprise Tipsy still looked freshly applied.

This blush is not cheap but it being so pigmented it should last a long time. I highly recommend this blush. It lasts and benefits your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS COLOR!!!! Summer-Spring-Winter-Fall this is a must have for year round! No joke. I decided to go with a different brand rather than my regular go to brand. Tarte is up there with good quality blushes. This one is my favorite from the long-wear line. Peachy apricot with slight shimmer and hardly any pink in it. Gave me a nice burst of color to my face and good contour as well. Will buy again when I run out.

I love this blush. I first became interested in Tarte after getting sucked into one of their QVC specials. This amazonian clay thing seemed fascinating. I first tried on a bunch of the blushes at Sephora. I ended up buying Amused - which is nice. But I guess I wasnt 100% satisfied until I went back and bought Tipsy. Tipsy is a beautiful coral pinkish color with a bit of sheen to it. Very natural and pretty color, and lasts a long time. Very flattering!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok everyone is saying these amazonian clay blushes are great but honestly i've tried four and i dont see what all the hype is about. is it just because its long lasting. because after trying nars blushes i seriously cannot see what the hype is about with these. they DO NOT provide the same glow and radiance that nars blushes provide. and im not talking about glow as in it has to have shimmer. nars matte blushes like amour and desire are so much nicer and make the face look radiant compared to these blushes which are so flat on the face and just make me look blah. i've really tried giving these a chance and wanted to love them because they are good for ur skin and not harmful. but they dont do anything for me. i know nars has parabens and some not so friendly ingredients but honestly after i tried those i cannot bring myself to try any other blush.

even the mac ones look nicer on the skin than these (they just have horrible lasting power).

so maybe im in the minority but i dont like these at all. so flat looking. so bleh.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I was having my makeup done by @Sephora (inside JCPenneys) to try n figure out how I wanted to wear it on my wedding day. I'm a huge fan of coral blush & a bit of bronzer. Its hard to find one that will show up on my skintone without being too clownish and that will last. I started using it the day I bought it. Good amount of pigment, no chalky finish, lasts longer then any other blush I've tried. Oh, and it doesn't come with a brush... at least I don't think so or it was crappy and I threw it out. I bought this blush in March and have only just recently made a dent in it:)

I love Amazonian clay blushes. I also own Natural Beauty, which I admittedly favor more than this one. Tipsy is a gorgeous peachy color that gives you this lovely flush that's not quite sunkissed. It's more of a healthy pop of color.

These blushes stay on for more than 12 hours and they've never broken me out. I used to use Mac's Blushcreme in Ladyblush but it gave me congestion after a while. These have actually improved my skin tone and kept my oil at bay.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't own that many blushes, but this one is my favourites! I was looking around in Sephora one day for blushes and I asked one of the MUAs for a recommendation for a good quality blush. She directed my attention to the Tarte's 24 hour long wearing blushes. Now let me just say that I often had problems with my blush fading by the middle of the day. My previous blushes that I owned would not stay put onto my cheeks all day without reapplying periodly throughout the day. To be honest I was a bit skeptical on this blush lasting all day, but I purchased it anyway just to see if it would actually work or not. I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised on how this blush worked for me! I literally lasts all day from the time you use it to the time you take it off. It isn't the most pigmented blush out there, but the colour is just gorgeous on your cheeks! I also like the cute packaging of the blush. I will definitely be purchasing more colours from this line!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this! It's definitely one of my favorite blushes, ever, and the quality is amazing. Tipsy is perfect year-round for a natural-looking coral flush. This does wear longer than any of my other blushes, and the color remains consistent. I'm probably going to wind up throwing away most of my other blushes, because they can't compete with the color and longevity of this one.

I purchased the Tipsy color of this Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush and I love it. It's like NARS Orgasm, but without the over-the-top shimmer. It looks very bright in the compact, but shows on the skin as a very natural glow as long as you don't overdo it. I don't agree that this is a "12-hour blush". It does not last all day, but the color is great and I love that Tarte uses pure ingredients that are good for your skin.