July 28, 2014 | 1503 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ebgirl

I purchased the Tipsy color of this Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush and I love it. It's like NARS Orgasm, but without the over-the-top shimmer. It looks very bright in the compact, but shows on the skin as a very natural glow as long as you don't overdo it. I don't agree that this is a "12-hour blush". It does not last all day, but the color is great and I love that Tarte uses pure ingredients that are good for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by z4zoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have always used this site to read reviews and never write my own, but I felt that I needed to tell everyone how amazing this blush is! I was walking around Sephora the other day and noticed that I looked like I could use a little color on my face, because of course my MAC blush had worn off. I picked up this blush and applied some, thought it looked really nice but left and didn't think much about it. When I got home 6 hours later, I looked in the mirror and noticed that I looked really particularly glowy and pretty! I realized it was this blush! 4 hours later, I caught another reflexion of myself and it was STILL on my cheeks!
This is the FIRST blush I've found that actually lasts for more than 5 hours and doesn't fade. Tipsy is a beautiful coral color and looks beautiful on my skin (fair-medium, warm undertones). SUPER pigmented, so you only need a tiny bit, which is why I think this is SO worth the money. With a light hand, it actually looks pretty natural. I've used it everyday since I bought it (about 2 weeks ago), and it still looks almost new. I haven't wanted to use any other blush, and I can't wait to try more colors.
In short, BUY THIS, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is easily one of the best blushes of all time. It's so wonderfully pigmented and it really lasts. I am quite pale, but I do like doing a bold cheek from time to time, and of course this is great for that. However, if I use a light hand (or a skunk brush) I can get the perfect peachy flush with this as well. I adore the package as well, and IMHO the price isn't bad for the quality and quantity of product that you receive. A+ product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

This stuff really is as good as all the reviews claim! I am NOT one to invest in blush- I loves me some blush, but loves me some drugstore blush! I was in search of a warming, brighter coral, comparable to what I see on so many celebs lately. Wanted color, but nothing trashy. Tipsy is THE best blush ever! On days when I feel washed out and drab, this definitely helps. The color is super pigmented and totally buildable- you can look flushed or made-up, it's up to you. A little does go a long way, so I'm sure it will last. Color stays put for most of the day, too! Although I pretty much wear this blush everyday (and know it'll look good when I'm tan this summer), I'm still thinking about trying the other colors. The stuff IS worth the $25!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! It is so easy to wear, easy to blend, easy to apply. Use a very light hand, it's super pigmented and you can end up looking clownish if you apply too much, it's buildable so start light. It looks orangey in the pan, but I agree part of that is the packaging, it's definitely coral with a hint of pink. It gives such a pretty, natural look, and blends beautifully over foundation or tinted moisturizer. This will last forever, given how little is needed, so even though it's pricey in the end it wont cost much at all. I'm really impressed with this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by angmars

I love this blush. Its very pigmented, very similar to my nars blushes. My skin is very oily and this blush lasted for 6 hours. The shade is somewhat similar to my nars blush gilda. Will definitely buy various shades of this blush. Another Great thing about this blush is that It doesnt break me out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Norita_em

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome colour. My skin in an olive colour - think eva longoria without all the self tanner/bronzer - and this product looks amazing. I love the fact that it's matte, so it looks natural in day light. Plus my skin can get a little oily throughout the day, so I try to stay away from shimmer blushes. The colour is beautiful - a true coral.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by AnLrmaijois

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my second Tarte AC Blush. I LOVE this color. It's the perfect matte coral spring/summer shade. Love the fact that a little goes a long way. This blush will last forever. The color stays true and wears all day long. I can't say enough wonderful things about these Tarte blushes. Will definitely be purchasing a few more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by UHMANDUH9

the packaging is so cute, its really what sold me.
this color is truly a coral. and its not shimmery and it actually shows up on my olive complexion. nc 40/42 or mufe 153 ! i LOVE THIS BLUSHER.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The perfect matte peachy/coral shade for spring and summer. Love how there is no shimmer/glitter to this, and it looks so natural. LOVE it on my medium/tan warm skintone. This is perfect for summer. The compact is super cute and comes with a mirror. The consistency of the Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes is lovely! They blend so seamlessly and easily onto the skin. This pigmentation of Tipsy is really good. I can see this working for all skintones. I can't say enough good things about this blush. I have Dollface, as well. These blushes blow NARS (never thought I'd say this) & MAC's blushes out of the water! Check these out. You won't be disappointed.

(I have Tipsy in the cheekstain form,and I love the color. That's why I chose this shade. Blissful is gorgeous well, but Tipsy leans for on the peach/coral side and Blissful leans more on the peachy/pink side.)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No