January 25, 2015 | 2093 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by theglassangel

I love Amazonian clay blushes. I also own Natural Beauty, which I admittedly favor more than this one. Tipsy is a gorgeous peachy color that gives you this lovely flush that's not quite sunkissed. It's more of a healthy pop of color.

These blushes stay on for more than 12 hours and they've never broken me out. I used to use Mac's Blushcreme in Ladyblush but it gave me congestion after a while. These have actually improved my skin tone and kept my oil at bay.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by sofaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't own that many blushes, but this one is my favourites! I was looking around in Sephora one day for blushes and I asked one of the MUAs for a recommendation for a good quality blush. She directed my attention to the Tarte's 24 hour long wearing blushes. Now let me just say that I often had problems with my blush fading by the middle of the day. My previous blushes that I owned would not stay put onto my cheeks all day without reapplying periodly throughout the day. To be honest I was a bit skeptical on this blush lasting all day, but I purchased it anyway just to see if it would actually work or not. I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised on how this blush worked for me! I literally lasts all day from the time you use it to the time you take it off. It isn't the most pigmented blush out there, but the colour is just gorgeous on your cheeks! I also like the cute packaging of the blush. I will definitely be purchasing more colours from this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this! It's definitely one of my favorite blushes, ever, and the quality is amazing. Tipsy is perfect year-round for a natural-looking coral flush. This does wear longer than any of my other blushes, and the color remains consistent. I'm probably going to wind up throwing away most of my other blushes, because they can't compete with the color and longevity of this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ebgirl

I purchased the Tipsy color of this Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush and I love it. It's like NARS Orgasm, but without the over-the-top shimmer. It looks very bright in the compact, but shows on the skin as a very natural glow as long as you don't overdo it. I don't agree that this is a "12-hour blush". It does not last all day, but the color is great and I love that Tarte uses pure ingredients that are good for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by z4zoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have always used this site to read reviews and never write my own, but I felt that I needed to tell everyone how amazing this blush is! I was walking around Sephora the other day and noticed that I looked like I could use a little color on my face, because of course my MAC blush had worn off. I picked up this blush and applied some, thought it looked really nice but left and didn't think much about it. When I got home 6 hours later, I looked in the mirror and noticed that I looked really particularly glowy and pretty! I realized it was this blush! 4 hours later, I caught another reflexion of myself and it was STILL on my cheeks!
This is the FIRST blush I've found that actually lasts for more than 5 hours and doesn't fade. Tipsy is a beautiful coral color and looks beautiful on my skin (fair-medium, warm undertones). SUPER pigmented, so you only need a tiny bit, which is why I think this is SO worth the money. With a light hand, it actually looks pretty natural. I've used it everyday since I bought it (about 2 weeks ago), and it still looks almost new. I haven't wanted to use any other blush, and I can't wait to try more colors.
In short, BUY THIS, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is easily one of the best blushes of all time. It's so wonderfully pigmented and it really lasts. I am quite pale, but I do like doing a bold cheek from time to time, and of course this is great for that. However, if I use a light hand (or a skunk brush) I can get the perfect peachy flush with this as well. I adore the package as well, and IMHO the price isn't bad for the quality and quantity of product that you receive. A+ product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferla32

This stuff really is as good as all the reviews claim! I am NOT one to invest in blush- I loves me some blush, but loves me some drugstore blush! I was in search of a warming, brighter coral, comparable to what I see on so many celebs lately. Wanted color, but nothing trashy. Tipsy is THE best blush ever! On days when I feel washed out and drab, this definitely helps. The color is super pigmented and totally buildable- you can look flushed or made-up, it's up to you. A little does go a long way, so I'm sure it will last. Color stays put for most of the day, too! Although I pretty much wear this blush everyday (and know it'll look good when I'm tan this summer), I'm still thinking about trying the other colors. The stuff IS worth the $25!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! It is so easy to wear, easy to blend, easy to apply. Use a very light hand, it's super pigmented and you can end up looking clownish if you apply too much, it's buildable so start light. It looks orangey in the pan, but I agree part of that is the packaging, it's definitely coral with a hint of pink. It gives such a pretty, natural look, and blends beautifully over foundation or tinted moisturizer. This will last forever, given how little is needed, so even though it's pricey in the end it wont cost much at all. I'm really impressed with this blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by angmars

I love this blush. Its very pigmented, very similar to my nars blushes. My skin is very oily and this blush lasted for 6 hours. The shade is somewhat similar to my nars blush gilda. Will definitely buy various shades of this blush. Another Great thing about this blush is that It doesnt break me out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Norita_em

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome colour. My skin in an olive colour - think eva longoria without all the self tanner/bronzer - and this product looks amazing. I love the fact that it's matte, so it looks natural in day light. Plus my skin can get a little oily throughout the day, so I try to stay away from shimmer blushes. The colour is beautiful - a true coral.