Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 10/22/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good product very moisturizing. However, pink punch goes on uneven sometimes and the packaging the turn thingy on mine broke off. The packaging wrapper is also a little too sticky

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It is considerably moisturising but only for a short time which is a problem for me as I like a long lasting balm. It is also quite waxy? I got the shade hydrate and peach kiss and it certainly does not hydrate but leaves my lips feeling rubbery
Price is ok and the packaging is cute

on 10/12/2014 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Stays on for at least 2 hours

on 10/12/2014 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love them,the best lip balms out there.Cherry one is my favourite,nice sheer red color and amazing smell.Pink one gives a nice color but only if you put on just a little of it.Peach one gives beautiful shimmery bronze glow which I adore during summer.

on 10/9/2014 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I purchased this in Tangerine Pop and I loved the texture and how the slight hint of color initially... but after a couple of uses, I noticed that it started to exhibit allergic reactions to it. I'm talking about extra-dry lips with a bit of a rash, plus a sort of red ring around my lips. It took some testing and process of elimination to determine that this was what's causing it.

on 10/5/2014 11:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

So I love eos and lip gloss. And I love a little tint to my lips herd really great things about these lip balms so I got the doctors formula one and I got home tried it and it didn't sink into my lips at all the color was okay but came off no staying power what so ever it never claimed to but still not good. Wish it could have been great.

on 10/5/2014 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought four of these and while Pink punch isn't the best, all the others - Pink shock, Strike-a-rose and Cherry me are absolutely wonderful. I have resisted buying this product for years but for its price it is a must-have. I like tinted lip balms and each one of these offers me a different effect - Pink shock is a strong fuchsia, Strike-a-rose a lovely bright coral and Cherry me is similar to Pink shock but more red. I feel like buying every single one of these but since Pink punch was a bit of a disappointment (unnatural color, a bit crumbly and feels more like a toy lipstick) I will just stick with the ones I will have for now. A small thing that I noticed is that the product seems to travel a bit once on the lips but it's expected since it is a lip balm. I also like the smell, they have different scents but are all pleasing and don't bother me.

on 10/4/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Love the cherry red tinted lip balm. Doesn't feel greasy, super cheap to buy and good to wear for work as it isn't as bright as a lipstick but still gives a nice color. I keep a couple of these around as you normally can get them buy one and get another free.

on 9/30/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love tinted spf lip balms, with moisture and spf being the most important feature, but why not have a natural blush of color on your lips also. I've tried a lot and Maybelline's Baby Lips line isn't good in my opinion. It travels. If a company is going to do a line of color balms, they need to remember the basic lipstick rule: the color needs to stay where you put it.

on 9/30/2014 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Meh. Not great, but I'll keep it around for the days when I can't find my aquaphor. It's not super-moisturizing and my lips feel pretty dry as it wears off, but it keeps me from going crazy while I'm wearing it.

Popular Lip Treatments