September 21, 2014 | 1886 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I pretty much love and use all the colors in this palette, I especially love that green eyelid color. It's so beautiful. The pigmentation with these is pretty good and with a good base they will last a good while. The thing I don't like is the packaging. It is so hard for me to open for some reason. But I got it for about $3 so it's pretty much worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this palette. The shadows are pigmented and buttery. I haven't really used the green side because I'm more into neutrals but they're all nice shadows. I wish there was a matte brown, then it would be a perfect travel palette. You really can't go wrong with wet n wild shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Ellykat

This product features beautiful, creamy, metallic but wearable shades for an unbelievable price. As far as the individual shades go, Number 5 is actually not a silver, but a taupe. Number 4 is so incredibly pigmented and dark and creaseproof that I use it as a liner everyday. The only thing disapointing about this pallette is shade Number 1. It must have a completely different formula than the others because it is crumbly and unpigmented with some fallout and just to glittery to be wearable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by KBru

This is a great value for the cost. The colors are very shimmery and I get more use (surprisingly!) out of the left side. I love the orange lid shade and the brown crease and definer shades. Great everyday shimmer looks, very easy to blend.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

7 out of 8 colors were either too glittery, too dark and runny or just plain meh on me. The one color I absolutely love and use either alone or as an accent color on the lid, is the surprise of the bunch. I love the peachy gold shimmer one! It is shown as color number 2 in the attached photo. I usually cannot stand goldy bronzy e./s on me but this one is really flattering on my nc25 skintone and I use it alone on lid or to actually tone down other darker colors but add some pretty on my lid. It is so, so gorgeous. I use that so much I just came home with the palette again because I hit pan on it my custom palette. I kept one or 2 of the other ones but don't use them so much. The darker ones just look garish on me and I cannot figure out how to keep them from migrating into the rest of my eyelid so I tossed them. ( and will toss them again out of my palette once I depot this lovely peachy gold one) So I love one of them and do not love 7 of them., Hard to rate since I did rebuy it HTH

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by bettybear135

Pros

1) Cheap
2) Most of the colors are very VERY pigmented
3) Easy to use
4) Easy to find
5) Color are pretty

Cons

Crumbly
Includes Parabens

Overall, I like this product. The parabens part is a con for me cuz I'm the careful kind. Most people don't care, but i did my research and I like to avoid parabens as much as possible.
Hope I helped you out:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by AndieMc

Everyone should have this palette. Great neutrals, amazing pigmentation, super creamy shadows. And you cannot beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette has gorgeous pigmented colors! The left side is perfect for everyday and I would completely recommend it to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by thaileen

I love this so much. All of the colors are so richly pigmented, even better than a lot of high end shadows. My only problem is the last color in the first row. It looks like a beautiful rich reddish brown but it comes off so ashy, it looks black. I also wish they would come out with more palettes to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Jordanlee4

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow palette. I use it every day! I only use the left side which is the brown shadows but I love it! I definitely recommend it!(: