August 20, 2014 | 2015 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by paintednightsky

Only 2.88 at walmart. I don't get why people would spend 7 bucks at walgreens though. That is insane. It does what it says. It does work better than other buffer brands in terms of shine and seems to make nails a lot more shiny. I'm not sure exactly what the difference is compared to other buffer brands but there seems to be more of a clear coat somehow. For 3 bucks it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Exotichris

I am very pleased with this nail buffer, it does live my nails
super shiny like if I applied clear top coat. The glossy effect lasted more than 3 days for me and I just had to keep the shine with the white part .
I got it at Walgreens for only $1 with coupon but I think it's worth full price too. I like the drop shape and mine is still good after 1 month. Will repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Droster

This product is the WORST! The glue that holds the buffer area to the foam comes off easily which makes the edges unusable. I have used it twice, and already the white (fine) side of the buff has the material coming off, to the point that I think I may only get one more use out of it. At $6.99 it was a colossal waste of money plus it takes way longer than the advertised 10 seconds. It took me half an hour to do both hands - although I do admit I am a bit of a perfectionist. Still, my nails are not smooth at the nail bed. Do not waste your money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by illeyad

This product was just 'okay.' I do like the fact that the green side that smooths the nail is light and won't thin your nails out. However I could not help but feel disappointed by the white buffing side- yes it did make my nails look impossible shiny- as if I had a clear top coat on. Unfortunatly on me it only lasted a day, or a fee hours if I applied moisturizer.

I bought this from Shoppers Drug Mart for $8 CAD. I bought $15 by European companies that will leave your nails shiny for a full month- even after moisturizing and wearing nail polish. The shine remains as your nail grows out. The only flaw to the European counter part- is the buffer thins your nails out in order to achieve the perfect shiny surface. Knowing that there is a more effective product out there, I can't help but consider this product average.
Happy Shopping.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by neronica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

The only downside of this product is that I cant stop using it. My nails are CRAZY shiny and they even feel stronger. I will definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2011 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

Since I cannot seem to keep nail polish on for more than two days without unsightly chipping, I am just thrilled to find this product.

The gray side is for lightly sanding the ridges of your nails. This just takes a couple of swipes per nail. The white side is the buffer. It must contain some kind of silicone (though not listed) as with about five swipes my nails looked as if I had on clear nail polish. It is supposed to last three days and did with me. I did not "baby" my nails but did regular activities involving my hands. As touch ups, I just used the white side.

Walgreen's had this on sale for $1.99. I am getting another one before the sale is over. The size is generous but a different shape might be easier to use. I was just amazed by the effectiveness of this product. UPDATE: I am taking off one lippie due to the product not holding up well; I do not mean the shine but the buffer. The buffer surface loses its buffing "product" rather quickly. At the price I purchased that is acceptable but would not be at a higher price.