September 20, 2014 | 1832 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

I love these box o powders by benefit. bella bamba is one of my favorite blushes i could wear thing everyday in the spring you can go with a light sweep and it looks like the most natural flush. loves it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by augustateixeira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think it's a good blush, not the best, just a well-enough blush. I like this pink-watermelon color, it fits with me (I'm NW20 on M.A.C.).

The color is really strong, so you have to be careful when you use it. I like to use with a duo-fiber brush. I love the smell but the package is terrible to carry in a makeup bag.

I wouldn't buy again because I like to try many blushes and I wouldn't finish that Benefit blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by geekischic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful, just awful. I look like a thirteen year old girl with this on! Way too shimmery, and way too over priced, ugh. I bought a kit just for this, and it looks so gross on me. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bella Bamba is my 'orgasm'. It does all the things that I hear the nars blush does for others. It is a lovely brightening, flattering golden rose colour on me. It shows up as much as I want it to. I love the texture, consistency and finish. It makes me wish for a larger colour palette from the Benefits people. It really is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by solg

This is one of my favorite blushes of all time. Perfect for everyday, or when I don't really know what blush to wear. It's one of my go-to blushes since I don't even have to think about how to apply it or what to pair it with. You only need a tiny bit, it's easy to apply, and it adds a healthy looking flush of color. I don't find it glittery or shimmery, it's more like a sheen (a little less subtle as Coralista). I really don't think it's that noticeable on the skin.
    From all the Benefit boxed powders, this is by far my favorite. Definitely a staple on my make-up collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rebeccalove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is SO pink! The first time I tried it I used the brush that came with it and just swiped it across my cheek and BAM I looked like a drag queen haha! Since then I have learned to use my bobbi brown blush brush and a lot less product, very little is needed so the blush lasts a long time! Well pigmented with the right amount of shimmer, took me a while to get used to bella Bamba as I have always used sugar bomb in the past, which I think I love more to be honest but bella Bamba is still a really great, pink blush :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Seanna4444

I like this blush very much. I got in the benefit pretty commitee pack. I wouldn't have bought a benefit blush on it's own, as I think they are very over-priced. This blush is very pigmented! A little goes a long way, which is both good and bad in my book. It is good because you don't use much so they product lasts longer, but also you much be very careful not to look like a clown. Overall though a good blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by MsDZ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A little goes a LONG way with this product. I do not use as a highlighter but as a blush. The first couple times I used it I overdid it by accident so I layered some translucent powder over it and it toned it down and looked great! Actually made me look like I had just come from working out as it mimicked a very natural flush. It is very similar to the Physician's Formula Happy Heart Booster in the Rose shade. Of course that is half the price of Bella Bamba but it does not seem to blend as easily or last as long, so I think you get what you pay for. When I wear Bella Bamba it lasts all day, Happy Heart I have to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Bella Bamba is not a very unique colour, but it is pretty. It's a bright shimmery watermelon-coral fusion. It is very pigmented, and best used as a blush with a duo fiber brush. I reach for Coralista and Sugar Bomb more than Bella Bamba, though I'm not sure why.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MUA has this listed as a blush, but Benefit describes it as "a 3D brightening pink face powder". As an all over face powder, this is a definite fail. Way too glittery. This product could NOT be described as "shimmery" - it's definitely sparkley. I thought I could use it as a brightener (like Bare Minerals clear radiance) or even as a highlighter but it's too much sparkle for me.

As a blush, I actually like the colour, but, again, it's more sparkle than shimmer. It also is not really pigmented enough for me to really work as a blush. I would not reach for it over one of my Nars blushes. I'm not sure how I am supposed to use this product. It doesnt seem to work as a brightener, a highlight, or a blush :-(