January 24, 2015 | 1872 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by beautifulthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Be really careful with this one: it's bright and it's strong and you can end up with clown cheeks. However, if you go carefully and delicately it can be quite natural and glowy. I use it if I'm doing a flicky eyeliner, to give a little lift to my face, but it does need a conservative hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is okay, its nothing special and I think you could spend you money on better blushes. Its very shimmery and has lots of fall out which bothers me a lot. I find myself putting this blush on and having to dust it over again with a fan brush to get the excess product off. I think its an okay blush and I will use it but I would not re - purchase this blush. Its definitely not a favorite of mine and I would not recommend this product to a friend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the colour it's a really pretty pink and I like that they added a mirror and flip
Top however it's really awkward to fit in my makeupbag I still prefer coralista but this is a beautiful blusher it is really pigmented which I love if you like nars orgasm u will like bella bamba :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

I love these box o powders by benefit. bella bamba is one of my favorite blushes i could wear thing everyday in the spring you can go with a light sweep and it looks like the most natural flush. loves it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by augustateixeira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think it's a good blush, not the best, just a well-enough blush. I like this pink-watermelon color, it fits with me (I'm NW20 on M.A.C.).

The color is really strong, so you have to be careful when you use it. I like to use with a duo-fiber brush. I love the smell but the package is terrible to carry in a makeup bag.

I wouldn't buy again because I like to try many blushes and I wouldn't finish that Benefit blush.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by geekischic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awful, just awful. I look like a thirteen year old girl with this on! Way too shimmery, and way too over priced, ugh. I bought a kit just for this, and it looks so gross on me. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by earthlili

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bella Bamba is my 'orgasm'. It does all the things that I hear the nars blush does for others. It is a lovely brightening, flattering golden rose colour on me. It shows up as much as I want it to. I love the texture, consistency and finish. It makes me wish for a larger colour palette from the Benefits people. It really is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by solg

This is one of my favorite blushes of all time. Perfect for everyday, or when I don't really know what blush to wear. It's one of my go-to blushes since I don't even have to think about how to apply it or what to pair it with. You only need a tiny bit, it's easy to apply, and it adds a healthy looking flush of color. I don't find it glittery or shimmery, it's more like a sheen (a little less subtle as Coralista). I really don't think it's that noticeable on the skin.
From all the Benefit boxed powders, this is by far my favorite. Definitely a staple on my make-up collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 5:11:00 PM More reviews by rebeccalove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is SO pink! The first time I tried it I used the brush that came with it and just swiped it across my cheek and BAM I looked like a drag queen haha! Since then I have learned to use my bobbi brown blush brush and a lot less product, very little is needed so the blush lasts a long time! Well pigmented with the right amount of shimmer, took me a while to get used to bella Bamba as I have always used sugar bomb in the past, which I think I love more to be honest but bella Bamba is still a really great, pink blush :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Seanna4444

I like this blush very much. I got in the benefit pretty commitee pack. I wouldn't have bought a benefit blush on it's own, as I think they are very over-priced. This blush is very pigmented! A little goes a long way, which is both good and bad in my book. It is good because you don't use much so they product lasts longer, but also you much be very careful not to look like a clown. Overall though a good blush.