October 21, 2014 | 838 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Elixir Ultime

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Galenabg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have aboslutely the same opinion as maneater.Maybe for healty hair this product will be the right choice, but for my dry and extremly damaged hair this product didn't do anything.I'am very disappointed. I recommend you Kerastase Force Architecte- it's a great produkt.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by fieza90

I think this is the best hair serum I have ever used at the moment. I am currently using macadamia natural oil because I have ran out of kerastase and I thought I want to try something new. But the macadamia natural oil does not make my hair feels soft unlike when I use Kerastase elixir ultime. I can't make a comparison between this hair serum and moroccanoil since I've never tried that one. So far I have used 2 bottles of this hair elixir! Overall I really love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So dissapointed with this product. Was expecting an amazing product, based on the price, media hype and fact that i usually love their products. This stuff smells great, but that's about it.

It made my hair feel nice for about an hour. I don't use it as a styling product anymore, but since the bottle is so big, I mixed it into one of my favourite deep conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by pjoopi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far the best hair product i have ever owned for my hair. Its all i need for styling. I have had my bottle for 2 months and the bottle still has 90% of it's contents. It does not weigh my hair down and it wont leave a greasy residue.

I have tried them all, Maroccan oil, Orofluido.. you name it but none of them came close to this product. I love the bottle. Its plastic and not glass... I tend to drop my bottles and smash them and I hate heavy glass bottles. This one is perfect.

I will never buy another oil than this!! Its AMAZING!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by chapstickaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Meh. Got this in my Birchbox. I have used Moroccan Oil for a long time and was happy to try an alternative. This stuff is SUPER expensive and no better than the Moroccan Oil, just more expensive. Any of these products with silicone stop working wel for me after a week or so, and I need to use a clarifying shampoo to strip the residue to make them work again which also strips my haircolor :(

(I have straight, thick, dark, long hair, and it tends to feel dry from coloring and the texture is starting to change to more stubborn and almost kinky as it goes gray, so an argan oil product really helps me.)

I am going to look for some pure, organic argan oil. I have also heard that macadamia nut oil is good... but definitely will not purchase the Kerastase. Way too spendy for such little payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by Nai89

Since using this I have had so many comments on how lovely and shiny my hair is!! Totally worth the money- a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by galadriel04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I use one or two pump of it everytime I wash my hair. It has a wonderful scent and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. The only down side is that it is really expensive! Here in Italy is around 35 !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Wood_stock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am SOOOO in love with this product. It doesn't leave your hair greasy, it has a wonderful scent and it works!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Reylena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Hair- Waist length highlighted blonde --TONS of spit ends frizzy, no shine.

I love this product!
I've been reading up on this product for over a week and i bit the bullet as i am now out of my Sebastian liquid gloss. which was $20 for 1.5 oz.

I will only use this as a before or after blow dry finisher, never as a wash out.

However it smells great and give tons of shine, it is very light to the touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by heartsinwonderland

I'm really surprised by some of the negative reviews! It's expensive, but you get what you pay for. It's a great light serum, but packs a punch! It really moisturizes my hair, and it feels like nothing is in it! It gives my hair great shine, really smooths my hair, and has one of the best scents! I love Kerastase, and this is no exception.