Kerastase Elixir Ultime

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Kissi / Camellia Kissi Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Oil / Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Coumarine, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance.

on 11/14/2012 6:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ladies...do not waste your hard earned money on Elixer Ultime. It works but there are so many cheaper products that work better. I use this oil/serum after my shower and before blow drying. It smooths my hair out and makes it dry super fast. Styling afterwards in a pain in the butt. This product made my hair overly flat, dried out and life-less. The fly-aways and static were unbearable. Also, it made my thick hair feel super thin and fragile. I learned my lesson...just because a product costs an arm and a leg, it doesn't mean it's good.

on 11/9/2012 11:52:00 AM

This is really expensive and if used in one pump a day lasts about 6 months.

HOWEVER it is AMAZING!! I've never had so many great comments about my hair!

I've spent a fortune trying to find a cheaper replacement and they're all ok but not great.

If money is an issue the L'oreal version for 9.99 is the closest I've found, but If you can afford 33 but this one - it's the best product I've used on my hair in 34 years!

on 11/9/2012 10:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product.
Elixir Ultime made my hair shiny, healthy and silky.
It also smells perfect!
Since I started using it I have the best comments for my hair...Although I dye my hair and use heat on it everyday,it looks like the hair of those models in hair-product advertisements.It is strong and protected.
Also, elixir ultime lasts for more than six months.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Amazing. These are the results I always wanted from my Moroccan Oil, which I used for a year, but never got.

The difference between my hair yesterday and my hair today using Elixir Ultime is unreal. My hair yesterday was thin and frizzy with patches of post pregnancy fallout regrowth sticking up everywhere and a very rough texture. Today my hair is soft, light, and shiny. The only thing I did different from yesterday was use Elixir Ultime before blowing it dry. I could swear it shaved quite a bit of time off drying as well!

If my hair continues to look this good, I will happily eat the cost of it and purchase it again.

on 10/14/2012 5:35:00 AM

best product i've ever purchased. great for getting rid of frizz, smoothing hair, improving hair quality and helping with split ends. I've recommended it to all my friends and everyone that's bought it loves it.
The main thing that sets it out from other hair oils is that it works on fine hair without making it to heavy or greasy looking.

on 9/17/2012 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this item, because i have really dry and damge hair. I like it very much. I dont know, if is more different then Mythic oil, but i like it. My hair are very nice. I usually use after irining on morning.

on 8/22/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this product as a finisher. Pump maybe a drop or two into my hands rub it together and spread it through my hair. It smells absolutely amazing. Very luxe. In my opinion anyway. It leaves my hair silky shiny and tames down a few fly-aways. It's not perfect though, for the price it should do much more . It's just silicones and a few oils . Really you should be able to find dupes of this easily at the drugstore but this one smells so good. I'll finish it up. But won't repurchase. I like shu essence absolue which gives the same effect (doesn't smell as nice) but gives UV protection to my hair . Joico does the same , at a fraction of the cost, just doesn't smell nice

on 8/16/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I previously used moroccoan oil and I really liked that except for the smell. I find that the kerestase oil does the same thing as the moroccoan oil - and it does not have the same bad smell!

on 8/16/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My all-time favorite product for the hair. Smells delicious, works great. I have incredibly fine hair and yet this takes a heavy hand to look greasy. A dime sized amount applied from about ear length down to my ends and I can comb my hair without tangles and not have to worry about pouf or dry looking ends. For the price, I wish the bottle was nicer than the plastic bottle they use for their L'Oreal line, but, for what's inside, I will gladly (and have) repurchase many times over.

on 8/13/2012 6:26:00 PM

Love this stuff! It is pricy, but you don't need much. I use an ionic blowdry-round brush combo tool and this oil protects my hair and makes it smooth and glossy, and does a great job of smoothing over any signs of dryness or dry ends. I am very curious to try this with the Nectar Thermique, as I've heard the combo used together give beautiful results. My hair is not overly dry or processed looking/feeling, considering the amount of blow drying and heat styling I do. I would wager that it's the Kerastase styling elixir and Ciment Thermique I use that keeps the damage minimal.

Top Rated Kerastase Products