Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/8/2015 2:48:00 PM

I don't like this product AT ALL. It doesn't go on evenly and barely lasts an hour for me. I don't think the product is worth the price. Don't waste your money.

on 4/8/2015 9:14:00 AM

I've always used high end foundation, but got tired of spending $50 or more. I read a review on Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It was said to be a dupe of Make-up Forever-which is my current brand. I took a chance for $6.99 & so glad I did! It does everything it says. Leaves my skin so soft & glowing. The coverage is good. It certainly does compare with Make Up Forever & now I'm kicking that to the curb & saving $40 bucks too. Thanks Maybelline!

on 4/6/2015 8:04:00 PM

I have already repurchased this product once before because I love it! The packaging is very sleek (I love the shape), and I also like the formula. It applied very well to my skin (dry to normal), it doesn't feel cakey. I use a round top foundation brush and go with thin layers until I get the coverage I want. It doesn't cover acne well but it covers redness pretty decently. It feels light on my face and doesn't get oily and wear off during the day.

They have a reasonable variety of shades but I use the lightest shade available.

on 4/5/2015 10:32:00 PM

I have used this foundation for about a year, about twice a week for performances/photos, for 12-14 hours on average with the max being 21 hours. This foundation isn't the best for flash photography - it can create a slight white cast (possibly due to the spf 18?). I use a wet sponge to put this foundation on. I am an oily t zone, dry patches, break out prone, red toned skin, larger pores - but overall decent skin type of gal. This foundation has not noticeably broken me out/caused pimples. I have this in shade 130, and I am light-medium skin tone, yellow/warm-toned skin. The shade is a shade too dark for me.

At first, I liked this foundation as it felt hydrating. But as I used it more and more, I noticed the foundation to apply streaky, made my skin look dull, not provide more than light coverage even after layering, and did not last long. After 3-4 hours of wear, I would notice areas of my skin looking drier and the foundation starting to move. My skin actually looked better when I took my make up off at the end of the day. If you wear this for about 3-4 hours, it can hold up, but any more than that it starts looking bad.

on 4/3/2015 2:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I know people say to avoid this foundation if you have oily skin, but I can't help but want to use it. It gives the most beautiful dewy glow and I always get compliments with this foundation. If your not too worried about the longevity of the foundation, I would definitely recommend this. I does help a bit if you use a matte powder on top but it does remove a bit of the dewiness. The packaging is a bit bland and I don't like the fact there is no pump, but overall for a drugstore foundation it is worth the money.

on 3/27/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

As far as drugstore foundations, this one is actually quite good and a decent very reasonably priced dupe for Make Up Forever's HD. Even the colors are almost the same, I wear 115 in both :-) For those that find it "orange" or it "oxidizes" you are wearing the wrong color, stay away from the ones ending with a "5", they are the pink (cool) toned shades ;-)
I have only 2 complaints with this foundation. The first is that is has no pump, but I can live with that as I usually transfer to another container. The second is the chemical Octinoxate sunscreen. Unfortunately I can't wear this every day as any chemical sunscreen is too irritating for my sensitive skin. Even if I was not sensitive to chemical sunscreens I would mark off one lippy as Octinoxate is not a broad spectrum sunscreen. It is a total waste of formula to even put Octinoxate in this foundation as you'll still need another sunscreen to fully protect you from UVA rays as well as the UVB rays this foundation provides. If you are not sensitive to chemical sunscreens you will be fine with this formula if you have normal to dry-ish skin, just remember to put another broad spectrum sunscreen under it as you can't rely on Octinoxate to protect you from the damaging and aging sun.
My skin is quite dry and I don't find this dewy at all, but those with less dry skin might, and those that are oily skinned should try the new pore-less formula, this will be too shiny for you. This is a nice light to medium coverage foundation that is easy to apply with sponge, beauty blender or fingers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow, this is the worst foundation I've ever used in my life. It's so bad, I actually laughed. 'm using my 5 minutes of "me time" to write this review, so hopefully I can save someone out there some time, trouble, and depending where you buy makeup, some money! Here's the deal: I'm an NC15, normal to dry skin. I prefer a little dewiness as opposed to a matte finish. I put this on with a couple of different brushes, a dense flat top brush that gives a heavier coverage and a Sonia Kashuk skunk bronzer brush that gives a lighter coverage. Both times the coverage was zero. And I was super shiny and sticky. It was literally like dipping my brush in some type oil and spreading it on my face. No coverage, pure shine. Somehow, my face looked more red. It was just a very weird foundation. I returned it and the powder (without even bothering with it) ASAP. So, I wouldn't even waste the time on this unless you have perfect skin and just want a glow. Even then, buy with caution. In other words, not at Walmart so you can return it if you want. It's only $5-6 but that money would be better spent on lunch.

on 3/26/2015 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this foundation, actually. I have it in the shade 115 which is almost a perfect match for me and i'm an NC15-NC20. After a few hours it can look a bit orange but i just powder and then you don't really notice it. It has such a nice dewy finish and look really natural, skin like. In my opinion it has light to medium coverage. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and theres no clinging to dry patches at all!
And the ones from the uk has a pump which i looove. I don't think i would like this foundation as much as i do if it didn't had a pump? I just feel like you're wasting a lot of product.
All in all, an amazing everyday foundation which can with no doubt compare to high end foundations. Great job, Maybelline!

Pros:
Wide color selection
Nice dewy, glowy finish
Skin is smooth and theres no caking
Covers really well, but is natural looking
Affordable

Cons:
Looks a bit orange after a couple of hours
Skin can look a bit oily (use powder!)

on 3/25/2015 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this and I'm one of the few that prefers no pump. This looks excellent on my skin and the color match is superb.

EDIT: I now realize that the color only works for me in the summer, so I am changing this from a 4 to a 3. I am using the lightest color available, too.

on 3/25/2015 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I loooove this foundation!! I usually buy high end foundation but I go through it wayy too fast so I wanted to find a cheaper one that I could buy every couple months. This foundation matches my skin tone PERFECTLY (120 in the winter, 220 in the summer). It has great coverage. What I love MOST about it is the dewy glow you get from it. But I have dry/normal skin so if you have oily skin I do NOT recommend this foundation because it will probably make you breakout. Great foundation. I swear by it.

HOWEVER. I recently bought their MATTE/PORELESS version of this foundation (because the store had no more dewy ones left in my tone) and I was NOT pleased. Made me look cakey and dead. So I think if you had oily skin, maybe go for it but their dewy formula is MUCH better.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu