March 1, 2015 | 2015 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by mitchalbano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was kind of iffy to buy this foundation because OBVIOUSLY it had low ratings here. I just recently observed how my skin would transition to the drier side on the colder months and so I definitely had to find a foundation that would suit my skin situation. I've used higher end foundations more thinking drugstore would just break me out and whatnot. But after hearing about our normal/dry skin sisters here on MUA and youtube, I definitely had to get my hands or should I say my face into this. And so I did and WOW!! Blends like a dream. Has that YOUTHFUL GLOW and for me looks like skin and can be layered on to provide more coverage. Has a satin finish with a slight dewiness that is not overpowering. I never look cakey with this. Now I have my HG foundation for now. Thank you FIT ME!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an overall great foundation. It really covers nicely, and doesn't cake. It's also slightly luminous!
I have it in 110, which is the lightest shade. It is probably sliiiiiightly too dark for me, but I mean it's not even noticeable.
I bought this on sale for $6.99, and I think it is worth it.
The packaging is good, it's a little rectangle jar and screw-on lid. I wish it had a pump though, but it's aright!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After reading some reviews and doing to research I decided to pick up this foundation. I wanted something that didn't leave me with a matte finish, because I'm already dry, and anything matte makes my skin look drier. When I first applied the makeup, I really liked the way it looked and felt on my face. It matches my skin great, was light to medium coverage, didn't feel heavy or cakey, covered my redness, and gave me a dewy look. Literally just a few hours later, my face was a mess! On my forehead I looked oily, and on my dry spots I was flakey and blotchy, and it also settled into my pores. Touching it up was not an option because it does not build well, if you apply more than one layer it looked like you caked half a bottle of foundation on your face. I was very disappointed in this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Oily mess! Hated this foundation and the cake style finish it left on my face, tried this for a week and threw it out! Terrible thick finish that was beyond unflattering and empathised my pores to a ludicrous degree. Did not enjoy this foundation in the slightest and I don't know how this could work on any skin. Colour also oxides and left a charming orange colour along with the cakey finish, I cannot recommend steering clear from this foundation enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by CallieSoon

I debated on giving this foundation a 3/5 but had to give it a 4 since it's exactly what I want from a foundation EXCEPT it only lasts about 4 hours.

I only recommend this if you have DRY skin and want light to medium coverage. Wish they could figure out a way to make it last longer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by beaksbeaksbeaks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it definitely is for dry skin and has light coverage but that'd what I like

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Meercedes

This foundation is NOT for oily skin. Doesn't stay on very long no matter what setting powder or primer I use . Starts spotting on my face after a couple of hours and it's not very good coverage . It's very watery so if you have normal to dry skin this foundation is for you. I picked it up at Walmart for 5$! But it didn't end up being my favorite .

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by scm240

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybelline needs to adjust its definition of "ivory," "fair," "porcelain," etc. because the lightest shade of this is laughably too dark (same problem with their Dream Liquid Mousse foundation).

This one didn't work on my normal skin, either. I loved it upon application (mixed with something else to make a color match) because it was light and smooth and worked well into my skin using my fingers.

My normal skin doesn't get oily, but this make me look way too shiny.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by HannahSunn

All I really have to say about this foundation is that it is just "okay". It works okay and it looks okay. I think it is best for people that are just starting out and want a decent amount of coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by emilcezendejas

this foundation is great for people with dry skin