October 22, 2014 | 1770 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by ocelot1

If I could give this a zero, I would. I used this and it doesn't remove my eyeshadow, much less waterproof mascara as stated on the bottle. Not only that but I irritated my eyes like crazy, and my eyes aren't sensitive per say. My eye whites are very red and my eyes feel swollen and they hurt to blink. I am DEFINITELY returning this to CVS and I'm hoping that I don't have to go to the doctor tomorrow thanks to this horrible, horrible (for me) product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Takes off eye shadow easily, but not so with mascara and gel liner. Makes the eye itch a little, too.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by xuseless_delusions

Got this in my Topbox and Luxebox, absolutely awful. Didn't even remove my eye makeup. It's worse than using just water.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by mellouise

I have to write this review in defence of my all-time fave eye m/up remover! A few years ago I had a bad bout of eczema on my eyelids, they were flaky, v. itchy, leading to red and swollen lids and out of all the high street brands, this was the only one that didn't make the irritation worse. Have used it daily ever since and I love it...in fact I'm scared what will happen if I deviate from it! I don't wear waterproof mascara or liner, but normal mascara and liner and it gets it all off quickly and easily. Boots cotton remover pads work well with it. I like that it's not oily.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by summerskinx

I bought this on a whim one day and have regretted it since. Whilst doing a mediocre job of removing my regular make-up and failing miserably with my waterproof mascara, this makeup remover also had the fun bonus of burning eyes, too!
Far too painful to ever make it into a daily routine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My formula says Kind to Eyes. I enjoy this. My eye makeup is minimal, but still needs the help of a remover. The consistency of this product is like water and yet it feels like it's melting my makeup off. I have a sample size that I found in a trail size bin at CVS, but it's fbw.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by sneezy28

This was as effective as washing off makeup with water alone. While it has a nice fresh scent, it was pretty much useless even after 3 attempts to remove my eye makeup (which wasn't waterproof). I received a sample from a beauty prescription box and thought it would be great for traveling, but I ended up throwing it away. Don't buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Doesn't remove all my eye makeup, after cleansing I still have panda eyes from the mascara etc left! I also don't like the fact you have to rub quite hard to get what you can off your eyes, NOT good for the eye area! The first time I used it, it irritated my eyelids also. Terrible makeup remover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I'm not sure if I would repurchase this product - it doesn't remove all of my make up (and I don't wear waterproof eye mu). However, it does remove most of and it doesn't bother my eyes. Out of every DS eye mu remover I've tried, it's the best one so far though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye make up remover for regular makeup, Not Waterproof! I is really cheap and takes very little product, but i cannot count how many of thses that i have used (i've used it since i started wearing makeup). The only bad thing about this for me is that it it takes quite some time and product to remove waterproof makeup (wich is why i give it 4 and not 5), but as i don't use that very often i'm okay with it. An everyday essential that i always have in back up.