April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by whirlwindjenn

This is IT for me! I just got this and I am already hooked! Cuts through ALL of my makeup and leaves my skin "normal." No oil, no moisture, no tightness. Absolutely perfect! I have VERY sensitive eyes and this didn't bother me one bit. Definitely a HG buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by underdreamskies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

worst.makeupremover.ever. !

Leaves my eye area feeling so tight and just uncomfortable, not nourishing at all, and the worst part is I have to really dig into my lashes to remove my (non waterproof!!!) mascara. Even then, I end up with that black halo under my eyes the next morning. There are so many better drugstore make up removers! I bought this because I was in a pinch after forgetting my regular eye make up remover at home while traveling, it was the first mu remover I found... *never* again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by frga129

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

While this eye make-up remover removed my eye liner (which comes off easily on its own), my wp mascara did not even budge. Was extremely disappointed with this product. And it also burned my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the worst makeup remover ever. It burns your eyes, doesn't remove makeup and makes your skin feel sticky after you have used it. I would highly advice against buying this makeup remover...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Nomnynom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IT BURNS!!!! It burns! it burns....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Roxxy6341

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in a small trial size and no that it's finished, I can say I really LOVE this product. I love that Simple skincare has no smell, and is so gentle. I don't have sensitive skin, but for those who do Simple is great for that. What really impressed me about this remover though, is that it is able to plow through my two layers of mascara and get 99% of the makeup off. It doesn't sting my eyes or make them water. I even use this on my face sometimes as an extra wipe of clean. Overall this is a FAB mu remover and I will alway repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by shamlet16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My local target was out of my favorite SK eye m/u remover so I had to settle for this instead. unfortunately for me, this stung my eyes BADLY (and i have pretty tough eyes, after 18 years of RGP contact lenses) and worse yet, did not remove my eye makeup at all (and I only wear eye shadow + non-wp mascara). I don't even think I'm going to bother finishing up the bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2012 3:23:00 PM More reviews by GoddessofWar

It doesn't take of my makeup very easily, and it burned my eyes. Total miss, save for the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by lilyalexis

I'm guessing that this will work for those who wear minimal eye makeup since it does remove my light shadows & pencil/liquid liner effectively.

It didn't however remove my gel liner & WP mascara, at least not without some tugging even after placing the a soaked cotton pad on my eye for around 10 secs.

I like that it doesn't leave my lids feeling greasy but probably will not repurchase since I wear gel liners on a regular basis.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2012 11:17:00 PM More reviews by silver_aria

Package: The soft plastic bottle allows me to squeeze out the product and that's something I prefer over a hard plastic bottle which just slowly drips product out. Points there.

Product: Everything that you can wear on your eye, I do wear on my eye and this made a quick job of getting it all off (didn't have wp mascara on fyi); I soaked a cotton pad and left it in the eye for a second or so and wiped off. However, it stung my eyes. Not a lot, but I just wasn't expecting it to and it caught me a little off guard. I do plan on using this up, but probably more for cleaning up with a swab.

Overall, not a bad product if you are in a pinch, does work well as a eye makeup remover, but beware the sting!